The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Republic Havoc trooper armor: "TD-135 Havoc Commando Armor"

Havoc Trooper Armor

Ok So I know you get this all the time but please make this for us. I have scoured the internet for this image to make this post. So here it is:

I know this isn't the exact name though we don't know the name of the armor. I'm hoping you cna mke this armor for us, why? Because it is the best looking armor in all of the SWTOR series and we get no dice you? I came up with the name TD-135 Havoc Commando Armor. TD stands for Testing Division(Passed the Republic Standards) though that is just made up lore on the spot I would love to see this as a permanent armor on the GTN for everyone to use it. It is the best looking helmet, best looking armor front and back please.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Havoc Trooper Armor

Ok So I know you get this all the time but please make this for us. I have scoured the internet for this image to make this post. So here it is:

I know this isn't the exact name though we don't know the name of the armor. I'm hoping you cna mke this armor for us, why? Because it is the best looking armor in all of the SWTOR series and we get no dice you? I came up with the name TD-135 Havoc Commando Armor. TD stands for Testing Division(Passed the Republic Standards) though that is just made up lore on the spot I would love to see this as a permanent armor on the GTN for everyone to use it. It is the best looking helmet, best looking armor front and back please.

woah! that looks awesome!

As much as I like my verpine/underworld/shadowed/kel dragon dyed black/blue (dps) / black/red (tank) With the Guardians Maelstrom Hood look (suitable substitute available from belsavis comms vendor), That armor is awesome. Id be tempted to get my hands on it if it were released.