Watch New Galactic Strongholds Announcement Trailer

TaitWatson

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of my characters will be dead in 1,000 years. It'll be some other dude's problem by then. :t_biggrin:

I dunno about you, but my Sorcerer is quite dutifully working out the secrets of eternal life. He's not there yet, but I wouldn't mark him as down for the count quite yet.

WOO-HOO!! :eek:

I was really expecting less than they've already teased about the player housing (especially the crafting and legacy bank parts! Worthy of another WOO-HOO!!), and I'm more excited about it than I was before.

Thanks for the video/info, BW, and I look forward to more!

Wow, this looks amazing! <3 I am really excited for housing, and I must say, those are some nice goodies for subscribers.

So many things I am curious about though. Since Legacy storage is going to be a part of these Strongholds, and the page says "your Legacy can own multiple Strongholds", does that mean that my characters (on a server) can share a Stronghold? Of course, I'd imagine cross-faction characters would only be able to share a Stronghold on Nar Shaddaa -- I don't think the officials on Coruscant would appreciate it if my Smuggler got a Sith for a roommate. :p

I hope there are options for placing Companions in your Stronghold too, rather than having each one in a single fixed location (would be lousy if your favorite was off in some corner, like can happen on ships). And if Strongholds can indeed be shared, it'd be awesome to have Companions from more than one class placed in them. Like you could have T7 and Nadia hanging out in the Stronghold you use for your Knight and Consular.

Well, I suppose we'll find out in time. :)

At this time we aren't talking about any additional planets aside from what we have announced, which is Coruscant, Dromund Kaas, and Nar Shaddaa.

-eric

But I want to live on Hoth and have a stable for all my Tauntauns.

So there is a little discrepancy. I just got the email on this. On your website it says early access is the 25th or something like that. In the email it says early access on June 10th. Which one is it?

Its the 24th one. I would trust Eric Musco more than a email. He says they pushed it back to the 24th in order to make sure the housing content was appropriately worked on.

Edited by Nickious

At this time we aren't talking about any additional planets aside from what we have announced, which is Coruscant, Dromund Kaas, and Nar Shaddaa.

-eric

I imagine that this will be driven by how successful Galactic Strongholds is after it launches.

:D Home, really? Give me reason why i need it. No, really. Is this is Sims? What useful there is? Story? Missions? Any dialogs or scenes with companions? All terminals can be on my ship. vendors, mail, even GTN. Except priory terminal and pvp terminal ...But i always can find it on fleet. need push one button, and i am there

I cant see anything useful in trailer. And i dont like hutts...

How will work legacy bank? What else there is?

P.S.

Even if for one minute i imagine that i want house for character, i agree only for Oricon. :D

I may be the one lone jerk that thinks this is kind of...lame.

Instead of better end-game content for those 55 and higher, or new content/worlds in general (and no, a couple of new FP's don't really cut the mustard), they're doing what is the rough equivalent of Lairs (from DC Universe Online), which are by and large, totally worthless.

Don't get me wrong, some new storage, especially legacy storage is compelling - and a guild flagship is kind of cool - but overall the concept just doesn't wow me. I want more stuff to do in-game like questing, FP's, Ops, etc.

Most of these features could have been added to your pre-existing starship imo.

Edited by Bachannal
forgot to add something

Instead of better end-game content for those 55 and higher, or new content/worlds in general (and no, a couple of new FP's don't really cut the mustard), they're doing what is the rough equivalent of Lairs (from DC Universe Online), which are by and large, totally worthless.

Don't get me wrong, some new storage, especially legacy storage is compelling - and a guild flagship is kind of cool - but overall the concept just doesn't wow me. I want more stuff to do in-game like questing, FP's, Ops, etc.

And you will have it. I doubt this is the Makeb size expansion they are talking about it. this is probably the GSF sized expansion.

Most of these features could have been added to your pre-existing starship imo.

No, you're not the only one that's posted so far, only the latest.

Take MY MONEY already, want my credit card? bank number? codes? what what, take it . ..

in all honesty, i didn't thought BW would have outdone them self with this, but im surprised in a good way, keep it up bw, the Housing was nice but when i saw guild flag ship.. oh my....

Edited by Rakugo

And you will have it. I doubt this is the Makeb size expansion they are talking about it. this is probably the GSF sized expansion.

Really? And where is all that content?

I see strange idea, see many Cartel points, what i must use for... What?