Watch New Galactic Strongholds Announcement Trailer

TaitWatson

:rak_03::rak_04::rak_01::rak_02::rak_09::rak_05::rak_08::rak_06::rak_04:

Just cramming lotsa Rak smileys to get Eric's attention :rak_04:

Eric, can all my characters from the same legacy (and both factions) use Nar Shaddaa stronghold and contribute to it? Also, will alts (their models) appear standing in the stronghold when I'm logged on one of the characters?

Edited by Pietrastor

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys! So there's only Coruscant and Nar Shadda, Dromund where players can live?

What about another planets? :o

From devtracker:

At this time we aren't talking about any additional planets aside from what we have announced, which is Coruscant, Dromund Kaas, and Nar Shaddaa.

-eric

Hey guys! So there's only Coruscant and Nar Shadda, Dromund where players can live?

Probably future release content i think one they get player housing working they can add stuff like that in the future as the room will be just a map

Edited by Neoforcer

Do companions show up in your house?

If so i'll be disappointed. Not a fan of my companions besides HK-51.

I'm hoping there is a option to toggle them.

And there would be countless people disappointed if they didn't, too. A toggle is the best option but as they've shown M1-4X and T7-01 in their respective class's house already, unless there is a toggle, they're there to stay.

And there would be countless people disappointed if they didn't, too. A toggle is the best option but as they've shown M1-4X and T7-01 in their respective class's house already, unless there is a toggle, they're there to stay.

That's a shame if there is no toggle option.

I don't want M1-4X standing in the middle of my house when i'd like to place furniture there.

If there is no toggle option player housing is a turnoff for me then.

Do companions show up in your house?

If so i'll be disappointed. Not a fan of my companions besides HK-51.

I'm hoping there is a option to toggle them.

As long as it not the ship companion i be happy can't stand that droid hello sir i waxed the floor and polished your shoe's for you and know have a .00000 eighth chance to slipping when walking.

Edited by Neoforcer

its a good start to be honest.

They can always add homes in the CM (many games sell houses) and future expansions in the future

This looks great and it has so much potential! It could even fix the useless crafting side of the game

I.E. Synthweaving could possibly become useful again beyond just making Augments and Kits. lol

At this time we aren't talking about any additional planets aside from what we have announced, which is Coruscant, Dromund Kaas, and Nar Shaddaa.

I wonder how many players would buy a home on Alderaan if they became available? heh

*sips his mocha*

Excellent question BadOrb. You are correct, if you stay a subscriber throughout, you will earn an extra 1500 coins. Note that you will get these coins in addition to your monthly subscriber allotment.

Gotta say...one thing about being a Subscriber, I like how you guys keep giving me free stuff. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy even if I don't use the junk. Thanks for that.

That's a freaking lot of cartel coins...lets see who the first to complain about it will be...

You obviously missed the post above yours. lol

I wonder if the PVP terminal (And PVE terminal and missions) and the augmentation table will be also inside the house, those are important as the PVP terminal is basically the only reason im at the fleet instead of my ship

Aren't there going to be PvP Terminals in WZs after 2.7? Thought I read that, or is it just the vendors?

We've been needing an Augment Station on our Ships for a long time now. Would be awesome if we could get one in our Stronghold or Ship.

You really should check out the Strongholds page.

1) Crafters are getting some love and will be able to make furniture for Strongholds.

2) You'll get stuff to put into the Stronghold based on your in-game accomplishments.

3) On OTHER planets other than DK/Coruscant.

4) GUILD SHIPS!

5) Hundreds of unique things to put into the Stronghold.

6) **** Legacy Stronghold Storage – Unlock access to a new type of storage that is shared across your entire Legacy!

7) Gain Prestige – Increase your character’s “Prestige Score” each time you add a decoration to your Stronghold – earn top ranking on the public Stronghold Directory and make a name for yourself among the galaxy’s elite.

I never expected 'any' of this from Housing.

Well done, well done indeed.

Hehe.... NO WAY! This cannot be!! :p Just yesterday morning, the forum was being schooled by a handful of members about how this MMO is on auto-pilot/Life-support. Whoopsie. :D

Hehe.... NO WAY! This cannot be!! :p Just yesterday morning, the forum was being schooled by a handful of members about how this MMO is on auto-pilot/Life-support. Whoopsie. :D

But it's at least still a huge CM cash-grab. I mean, it's not like you can get this housing stuff via credits or crafting. You have to use CM and CM only.

Right?

RIGHT??!?!?!?!!!?!?!!!?!?!?! :p

Plus, absolutely no love for subscribers. We're slapped right in the di... er, face again. :rolleyes:

Watch the official Galactic Strongholds announcement trailer and get ready to customize your personal Strongholds and launch your Guild Flagship in the new Free-to-Play Digital Expansion, Galactic Strongholds, coming this summer!

Watch Here!

My daughter uses a free to play account, if the base house is $250,000 credits, and her max limit is $200,000... how does she get one?

My daughter uses a free to play account, if the base house is $250,000 credits, and her max limit is $200,000... how does she get one?

Go preferred? Or sub for a month? I'm not trying to be a jerk, but it just seems like this is one feature out of reach for true F2Pers.

But it's at least still a huge CM cash-grab. I mean, it's not like you can get this housing stuff via credits or crafting. You have to use CM and CM only.

Right?

RIGHT??!?!?!?!!!?!?!!!?!?!?! :p

Plus, absolutely no love for subscribers. We're slapped right in the di... er, face again. :rolleyes:

<enter snarky comment of acknowledgment here> :t_cool:

Watch the official Galactic Strongholds announcement trailer and get ready to customize your personal Strongholds and launch your Guild Flagship in the new Free-to-Play Digital Expansion, Galactic Strongholds, coming this summer!

Watch Here!

I really hope that my companions can move around and not staring on one place moving the head. :rolleyes:

In your opinion. :p

What I saw yesterday was most of the complaining about the patcher re-organizing data, and the last throws of the 2xp in KDY complaints.