SWTOR forum legends - the famous and the infamous

kimdante

6 of the 17 servers fall under the PvP category. More than a third. Competitive PvP has proven to have substantial effects on MMOs and games of all genres in general.

GW2 has 51 servers and does not need the crutch of a big franchise to keep it afloat. Think about that next time you are whacking on some static boss while waiting for the next "exciting" cartel item. You would be surprised how many people tolerate all of this crap, just because of the Star Wars theme.

While in reality, ranked PvP is dying, there is NO world PvP, PvP content gets removed for no apparent *********** reason, cross-server queues are a mirage, there is zero communication from officials when it comes to topics that matter... And despite all of this... This absolute drivel is what Mr. Musco must attend to. Because it is so important! Might as well post in this garbage bin of a thread if that is what he is "keeping an eye on".

/Agree

/QFT

/Agree with your post

sorry im doing an Andryah

Edited by Rileysoph

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong? I'm right. You're so in denial. Oh wait, you're trolling now, nevermind, you almost got me, i thought you were being serious!

But yeah for anyone else reading, autism is NOT a disease.

/discussion.

You obviously had to look it up for yourself because you didnt know.

How did I insult autistic people? I only suggested someone has autism. That isn't even remotely insulting. Oh wait sorry i just read you have aspy...never mind :rolleyes:

Yeah they should ban that person for insulting every autistic person. It's horrible.

As an adult with functioning autism, I really think you should stop talking now.

Take a few hours away from the forums and calm your temper.

It is very obvious that you are in a combative mood and need to take a few steps back before you let it get (even more) out of hand.

I really think YOU should stop replying. If you have a problem, just put me on ignore.

It's obvious that you're a bit angered today, go outside, get some fresh air, trust me youll feel better when you go back downstairs (into the basement). I'm sure it gets stuffy in there ;)

if you can't do any of those things, then I understand. It's okay. I apologise.

Actually, you are (and have been for quite a while) on my ignore list, but so many people were quoting you here that I got to read all your posts anyway.

Also, personal attacks are so classy.

I hope everyone in this thread now knows the distinction between a dissenter and a troll.

Seriously though I keep repeating myself in thread after thread but I'll say it again, since I see it happening again and again: you guys are easier to troll than the teen girls on neopets.

As soon as you saw the disparaging autism remark you guys should have known. I can't honestly believe we've been going for this many pages.

11/10 for the troll, successful troll is successful. 0/10 for everyone else, this troll is so fed right now and it's kind of your fault.

inb4 musco lock

Edited by Beslley

Me: "You might have autism"

Everyone in this thread: "That's extremely offensive"

Everyone in this thread: "I have autism"

:rolleyes:

To be honest, that would explain SO much when reading some of the posts in these forums. :p

I hope everyone in this thread now knows the distinction between a dissenter and a troll.

Seriously though I keep repeating myself in thread after thread but I'll say it again, since I see it happening again and again: you guys are easier to troll than the teen girls on neopets.

As soon as you saw the disparaging autism remark you guys should have known. I can't honestly believe we've been going for this many pages.

11/10 for the troll, successful troll is successful. 0/10 for everyone else, this troll is so fed right now and it's kind of your fault.

inb4 musco lock

This entire thread is a troll thread from start to finish. :rolleyes:

It's designed to instigate arguments from the first post to page whatever we are at now. The most amazing part of it is that very few have fallen for the bait.

This entire thread is a troll thread from start to finish. :rolleyes:

It's designed to instigate arguments from the first post to page whatever we are at now. The most amazing part of it is that very few have fallen for the bait.

The most amazing thing is that it's still open. and the mods are awesome for letting it stay open. The moderation on these forums became ridiculous at one point, where simply disagreeing without insults or belittlement you got a warning for being "uninviting"

Edited by Jandi

Honestly this thread was winding down, and I am shocked it has kept pushing along like the little engine that could. I wouldn't be surprised if Eric closes it down soon, however, I'd be even more surprised and pleased if he simply addresses the troll who has been attempting to terminate this thread for the past ten pages or so and allows the peer recognition and shout outs to continue. :) Edited by kimdante

The most amazing thing is that it's still open. and the mods are awesome for letting it stay open. The moderation on these forums became ridiculous at one point, where simply disagreeing without insults or belittlement you got a warning for being "uninviting"

Eh, not for long. Most of the fireworks took place over the weekend, when moderation is typically minimal or nonexistent. This will all become a distant memory soon. EM & co. are probably busy putting out the 9000 referral "exploit" fires posted in every other single forum thread (and responding/closing the million reports thereof).

Honestly this thread was winding down, and I am shocked it has kept pushing along like the little engine that could. I wouldn't be surprised if Eric closes it down soon, however, I'd be even more surprised and pleased if he simply addresses the troll who has been attempting to terminate this thread for the past ten pages or so and allows the peer recognition and shout outs to continue. :)

Had this been a post of Peer recognition it would have been fine IMO. But you made it something far more. This is a nomination to your "Campions Thread", where you preside as its only arbiter. People nominate an individual, you investigate their postings, you judge them, then you decide if they are worthy of inclusion. That is the problem.

This post was meant, by you, to be a troll post. You got exactly what you thought you would get.

No, this is by far a peer recognition post. It is a glee club with one judge, judging everyone.

Had this been a post of Peer recognition it would have been fine IMO. But you made it something far more. This is a nomination to your "Campions Thread", where you preside as its only arbiter. People nominate an individual, you investigate their postings, you judge them, then you decide if they are worthy of inclusion. That is the problem.

This post was meant, by you, to be a troll post. You got exactly what you thought you would get.

No, this is by far a peer recognition post. It is a glee club with one judge, judging everyone.

I dont think it was a "single judge" most people mentioned are extremely active and would be agreed upon by community consensus. If the posters felt a nomination was not warranted we would have said as such. But I think most people agreed with just about everyone nominated for various reasons.

Many that could have did not make the list, but in general the list was a nice reflection on the community. Until it turned ugly at which point, had it not been a weekend, probably would have been closed. We remained civil (even in disagreement if done properly) until a few decided to take advantage of the weekend and derail it.

I dont think it was a "single judge" most people mentioned are extremely active and would be agreed upon by community consensus. If the posters felt a nomination was not warranted we would have said as such. But I think most people agreed with just about everyone nominated for various reasons.

Many that could have did not make the list, but in general the list was a nice reflection on the community. Until it turned ugly at which point, had it not been a weekend, probably would have been closed. We remained civil (even in disagreement if done properly) until a few decided to take advantage of the weekend and derail it.

Remove the "List of Champions" and leave posts where people are saying thanks to someone, or recognizing their influence, and then you have a peer recognition thread.

This is a troll thread. It was meant to be a troll thread. The OP got the recognition she desired, and has become the decider of peoples worthiness.

I will add, it is about as perfectly played troll thread as I have seen. She expertly played on, and counted on, the overblown egos of some posters. Well played indeed.

Remove the "List of Champions" and leave posts where people are saying thanks to someone, or recognizing their influence, and then you have a peer recognition thread.

This is a troll thread. It was meant to be a troll thread. The OP got the recognition she desired, and has become the decider of peoples worthiness.

I will add, it is about as perfectly played troll thread as I have seen. She expertly played on, and counted on, the overblown egos of some posters. Well played indeed.

Indeed! It was VERY well orchestrated...but it is purely a troll thread.

Perfectly said.

It was also blatantly obviously made by a pseudonym account. Jurgens was better at feigning newbiedom.