SWTOR forum legends - the famous and the infamous

kimdante

Oh I knew what it was, I was merely informing you of how wrong you were.

Wrong? I'm right. You're so in denial. Oh wait, you're trolling now, nevermind, you almost got me, i thought you were being serious!

But yeah for anyone else reading, autism is NOT a disease.

/discussion.

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you can't ignore him, then /ignore his no-life butt and move on with the thread. The Community Managers are humans too they won't come off their weekend rest to ban this idiot. Deal with him for a few hours more.

Yeah they should ban that person for insulting every autistic person. It's horrible.

This prolly my last night of posting until I can re-sub again. Gotta get my money's worth.

I'm disappointed to hear that -- not because I know you very well, but because as fast as I was scrolling through these last few hours of comments, I thought it was Riley saying that it was probably *his* last night, and that made me feel all warm and happy inside.

But maybe it's not appropriate for me to wish that Riley would fall off the planet and never post here again, maybe he's just stupid. Not that calling somebody "stupid" should be considered an insult (to my knowledge, people have no control over how they are born), and I don't want to insult Riley anyway, but (if it turned out to be true), it *would* explain why he says what he says and acts the way he acts.

Anyway, hope you were able to save up enough in-game credits to buy enough unlocks and enjoy Preferred status until you can re-sub.

I'm disappointed to hear that -- not because I know you very well, but because as fast as I was scrolling through these last few hours of comments, I thought it was Riley saying that it was probably *his* last night, and that made me feel all warm and happy inside.

I think Reno was referring to Riley's in-thread antics and his cavalier, all-in attitude... going out with a bang and all of that. I certainly hope Reno isn't leaving us! :(

And thanks for the suggestions Xakthul, I will check out the forum participants you mentioned when I have more time tomorrow.

Edited by kimdante

But maybe it's not appropriate for me to wish that Riley would fall off the planet and never post here again, maybe he's just stupid. Not that calling somebody "stupid" should be considered an insult (to my knowledge, people have no control over how they are born), and I don't want to insult Riley anyway, but (if it turned out to be true), it *would* explain why he says what he says and acts the way he acts.

I see what you did there. :p Well played.

Edited by Nickious

I see what you did there. :p Well played.

Indeed. Very well played.

But is being stupid a disease or a disorder? Let's smokescreen the whole issue by now debating this extremely trivial technicality for another three pages.

Edited by kimdante

But is being stupid a disease or a disorder? Let's smokescreen the whole issue by now debating this extremely trivial technicality for another three pages.

stupid is...... this

Edited by Xakthul

Not sure how "fun" that would be...maybe we should play a word-association game instead. When you hear the syllable "SOPH", which word comes to mind first:

1) SOPHmoric

2) SOPHistry

Or something else?

Hey, if it lets them vent some stream because of the troubles in their personal life, then ill understand why they're like this :rolleyes:

Dude I have had just about enough of your crap. Stop insulting Autistic people and stop derailing this thread. This is no longer funny, as you are nothing more than a troll. A troll mind you, that has no life and stays on a game he hates as well as sprouting useless diatribes such as the inane calling of people happy with the game defenders. This has gone on long enough. Either play nice or go away, but your trolling is not funny anymore.

Edited by theUndead

Well... old "Reallysoft" just went off the deep end there. He has been circling the drain for some time now as his arguments have gotten less and less support and he can no longer debate the real issues. He just antagonizes and insults people. He has been overcome with bitterness and resentment. It is ironic because while he calls anyone who disagrees with him a defender, he can't defend himself anymore.

So, this thread will soon end which may be his goal, but so will his posts. There is nothing worse for a person like him.

Goodbye Riley.

Infernixx is an obvious defender. He has a quote in his sig from a bioware employee who simply said what he said was correct. it's obvious that he worships bioware, and that is confirmed because of his forum signature.

"you are correct"

OMGZ WORTH A FORUM SIG BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME. Infernixx is probably between the ages of 10 to 14

best thing to do would just slap him on ignore so people wont read what he says and lose 50 iq points. That way this forum would remain intelligent.

You can feel free to stop talking at any moment.

Good morning friends!

I want to thank everyone for keeping this thread civil :) Threads like this border pretty close to "a call out thread" and can spiral into badness. Since everyone is playing nice and most of this thread is just folks entertaining themselves, I am going to keep it here. I will keep an eye on it though and if it starts to take a turn for the worst we will have to remove it.

Keep the fun alive, happy Thursday.

-eric

How about keeping an eye on something that matters? Like the lack of cross-server queues, removing 8v8 ranked for no good reason and PvP-ers abandoning the game because of it. You don't respond in the PvP forums, you don't respond on the PTS... Zero communication on topics that actually matter.

I understand that my post is "off-topic" but I am sick and tired of BioWare officials bumping and monitoring literally the most useless ****-pile of a thread and ignoring anything else that is not related to the Cartel Market.

How about keeping an eye on something that matters? Like the lack of cross-server queues, removing 8v8 ranked for no good reason and PvP-ers abandoning the game because of it. You don't respond in the PvP forums, you don't respond on the PTS... Zero communication on topics that actually matter.

I understand that my post is "off-topic" but I am sick and tired of BioWare officials bumping and monitoring literally the most useless ****-pile of a thread and ignoring anything else that is not related to the Cartel Market.

Wait, you think PvP'ers matter? That's sooooo CUTE!

maybe because eric and crew are Community Managers and , you know, manage the community... they have no say on what goes in or gets pulled from the game, they manage the community, (in other words, us) and relay information from the devs to us... if the devs don't (or won't) have anything to say to the community don't blame the CM team...

also, PvP matters? that's a good one, always fun to start the day with a good joke...

Edited by Elly_Dawn

Wait, you think PvP'ers matter? That's sooooo CUTE!
6 of the 17 servers fall under the PvP category. More than a third. Competitive PvP has proven to have substantial effects on MMOs and games of all genres in general.

GW2 has 51 servers and does not need the crutch of a big franchise to keep it afloat. Think about that next time you are whacking on some static boss while waiting for the next "exciting" cartel item. You would be surprised how many people tolerate all of this crap, just because of the Star Wars theme.

While in reality, ranked PvP is dying, there is NO world PvP, PvP content gets removed for no apparent *********** reason, cross-server queues are a mirage, there is zero communication from officials when it comes to topics that matter... And despite all of this... This absolute drivel is what Mr. Musco must attend to. Because it is so important! Might as well post in this garbage bin of a thread if that is what he is "keeping an eye on".