SWTOR forum legends - the famous and the infamous

kimdante

Sure, the community thinks higher of some people over others...

There's no need to get mad about it, you know.

I think Klarick is just upset that no one thought of him after he tried to post those trilogy threads that claimed he was the one who invented the rules for

Tank dies healer's fault

Healer dies tank's fault

DPS dies DPS's fault

Pretty sad really.

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol son, I think you are the only individual to nominate themselves. Nice. :D

Oh, thanks for the shoutout on my old material. It was quite a ride that series.

Nothing wrong with having an ego.

Also, I wouldn't be a forum warrior if I didn't remember those thread shenanigans.

Edited by Reno_Tarshil

I dont think it was a "single judge" most people mentioned are extremely active and would be agreed upon by community consensus. If the posters felt a nomination was not warranted we would have said as such. But I think most people agreed with just about everyone nominated for various reasons ...

Hardly, most players don't read the forums. And of those that do, I suspect many don't haunt the General Discussion forum. Of those that do that, many may have felt no desire to comment one way or another on this particular post.

All you can really claim is that you believe that most who have commented on this thread agree. But even then I notice that most of those that have done so seem to be the people listed. In short, it seems that all you can say is that the people the OP listed agree (with one or two exceptions) with her plus some others.

Bioware should remove theese type of threads.

Looks like the Defenders vs. Trolls is here...and there rest ;p

Nah. They should loosen the forum rules and let Darwinism work its magic.

The in game chat however, is a cess pool of vile garbage that is apparently not monitored, policed, or moderated in any way. You could most likely take any 15 minute sampling of Fleet /general and find numerous examples of mindless trash that would literally be illegal to say out loud in most countries this game serves.

I'm about the exact opposite of puritanical prude, yet the Fleet chat makes me worry for the fate of the human species.

Nah. They should loosen the forum rules and let Darwinism work its magic.

The in game chat however, is a cess pool of vile garbage that is apparently not monitored, policed, or moderated in any way. You could most likely take any 15 minute sampling of Fleet /general and find numerous examples of mindless trash that would literally be illegal to say out loud in most countries this game serves.

I'm about the exact opposite of puritanical prude, yet the Fleet chat makes me worry for the fate of the human species.

Yeah, the discussions that you see in the in game chat are quite positively a waste of time to try and read.

why hasn't this thread been closed yet? it explicitly breaks the forum rules and is clearly just a troll thread
Good morning friends!

I want to thank everyone for keeping this thread civil :) Threads like this border pretty close to "a call out thread" and can spiral into badness. Since everyone is playing nice and most of this thread is just folks entertaining themselves, I am going to keep it here. I will keep an eye on it though and if it starts to take a turn for the worst we will have to remove it.

Keep the fun alive, happy Thursday.

-eric

Hope this helps ... :)

this isn't a thread of forum legends. it's a bunch of rp and pve bads who hide in the general section for 16 hours a day. if any of these people queued into a 4s match they'd be little more than a speedbump.

Pretty much this

also thank god Sir Copperfield and Sir Marty were removed because they aren't rp/pve bads who hide in the general section for x amt of hours a day just to troll

this isn't a thread of forum legends. it's a bunch of rp and pve bads who hide in the general section for 16 hours a day. if any of these people queued into a 4s match they'd be little more than a speedbump.

B-but I don't have any pvp gear and log on once a week to do a <2hr HM DF/DP clear, what did you expect ;_;

Edited by Beslley