Ranked WZ comms beyond full Obroan

Kurkina

Hi folks, just hit full Obroan, wondering what the rest of you do with your comms at this stage?

Well, it depends what you mean when you say "full Obroan." I hope you have X mods and enhancements and not A and B mods with high endurance and lower other stats, cuz the conqueror X mods and enhancements are better than obroan A and B mods and enhancements. So first step now is to buy these. Mods provide the highest stats and are the cheapest (800 RWZ comms and 400 WZ comms). This is called min/maxing. My typical purchase of obroan gear is mods first. Shells second and enhancements, if needed, last. I never buy shells first, since the mods and enhancements are typically not what you want.

You can work on a different set if needed. I have a full set if min/maxed obroan for my PT that I used with AP (middle tree) and another for pyro, that is not complete. This is where I am spending my comms currently.

You can buy gear for alts and send it via legacy gear.

You can buy adrenal and health stims. I would not buy these with RWZ comms though

I've been gearing up my Treek in the Conqueror Supercommando set and augmenting it with shield & absorb (+ power) augs. Not going to invest in full Obroan for comps, except maybe for mainhand + offhand. Too much of a grind. After Treek is geared, I may gear up a ranged dps comp for variety.

You can buy legacy gear with WZ comms?

No. I meant buy some legacy gear and then use your main to get pvp gear for an alt, put the mods in the legacy gear and send it over to the alt. Legacy gear basically allows you to send bound mods to your alts since the gear itself is bound to the legacy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.