Strange Sightings Reported

CourtneyWoods

Unconfirmed reports describe armed GSI personnel and others in uniforms marked "THORN" operating in Alderaanian cities and spaceports.

**URGENT MESSAGE -- JEDI COUNCIL -- EYES ONLY**

Masters,

Guided by the force, I found my way to the mountains of King's Pass, high above and to the southwest of the House Trader's Circle. I can confirm other reports sent to the council regarding an impact site in an area the local denizen's refer to -- for reasons yet unclear -- as the Sanctuary. Attached for your review is a holo-image I recorded of the impact site taken from the summit of the nearby mountain peak. Of particular note is the breadth and depth of the impact crater and the flora either markedly disturbed or destroyed nearby. Several large trees have been cloven in twain and the largest tree, nearby and directly south, has been nearly uprooted. Something disturbs me greatly about the latter. Somehow it remains alive, and its leaves -- the ones that remain -- exhibit strange colors and signs of living decay.

Why the force drew me to the spot I know not, but there is something amiss; and rumors of this THORN group and the activities of the Alderaanian houses and GSI have me doubly alarmed. I am hereby requesting that my other assignments be held aside while I remain in vigil over the area. My masters, I have a very bad feeling about this...

:sy_title: Master Dimmu'jan-kaarl Von-gorgoroth :sy_title:

Attachment: Alderaan - King's Pass - Sanctuary - Crater

For further review: From the journal of Master Dimmu'jan-kaarl regarding rumors of a resurgeance of the Plague who's name shall remain unspoken.

Edited by DimmuJanKaarl

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To: Ata'lan Karne

Re: Just had to cancel Vacation

Hey Mate,

damm those people from Command are a pain in the Arse. Was just on the to Dantooine for vacation, but no Command launches a full scale Exercise. Damm I thought they said that Rakghul Stuff got exterminated, we were both in that Raid on the Facility in Ord Mantell. Their was nothing left of these beasts except those poor Infected Citizens GSI somehow aquired. Well anyway, are you joining us? Seems like the Jedi will have to cancel their Meditation and beeing one with the force stuff to for that Exercise.

Greetings

Dehlia

P.S.: Btw. I added the original first Info Message to the Mail , if you missed yours on the fly.

-----

To: 23. Republic Special Containment Task Force (Inactive)

Re: Standard Alert Exercise - REM-D9P2-209547375

Anual REM Training concerning system and planetary Scale immanent biological Threats

As of today the Central Command has activated the emergency measures for containing of system scale biological threads. There by all Containment Forces are herefore to be activated and and moved to their standby positions. The standard goal of the exercise for the 23. RepSFC TF are the following.

As of 24hours after receiving and confirming this message all Personel are to be equiped and gathered on the System Capital Planet of Alderaan. Standard Awarness is to be taken. As for the RoE Standard Fire Protocolls REM - F2P3 - 385452 and REM - F2P3 - 465346 concerning Wildlife and Agressive Attacks through Humanoids are to be enforced.

The Veteran Squads engaged in the Tatooine and Kaon Crisis, shall be deployed as Instructors to provide Training on the Standard Containment Measures for the Biological Weapon SRepPBio - R3C9 - 351905 known commonly as the Rakghul Virus.

Furthermore, Central Command wishes you to train the procedures for a Planetwide Shutdown of all Transports to contain Pandemic outspread through the System. The Organa House have agreed to provide their dominion for this exercise.

Signature,

CO System Command HQ

-----

Edited by Atlanis

Courtney sees people nobody else can see...

:eek:

I presume there are more than two spaceports at alderaan... ;)

Alderaan nobles clearly aren't getting value for money from GSI though, if the THORN jokers leave two of the arguably most frequented ports on the planet completely unguarded. Even the fools from havoc squad would do a better job, and I bet mandos or imperial intelligence would have had the entire planet completely locked down weeks ago...

hmm where are these craters again? I want to park some of my 55 on top of them and leave them there until the event starts.

:d_evil: Answer: One is in the Dune Sea near the Sarlacc. The other is on Alderaan in Kings Pass near the Trader's Circle.

:d_evil: Statement: I've requested where the others are, but nobody answered.

WHAT THE ACTUAL F***. Where do you get this info? BW, if you don't let this event stir up open world PvP......

I think the open world pvp will be in the tunnels where the event is probably gonna actually happen. The sanctuary will probably just be a place to put a medical vendor, some reputation vendors, and a way to get into the tunnels. I'm only saying this because there's pvp achievements for killing players in the tunnels though.

hmm where are these craters again? I want to park some of my 55 on top of them and leave them there until the event starts.

Probably a bad idea, since the starter quest and cutsene is likely to be on the fleet, if past events are any indication.

Not everyone wants This event to be Open World PvP. Some of us would like to enjoy something that has absolutely nothing to do with PvP.

Now allowing this to be open-world PvP on a pvp server, I get that and yeah that is how it should be. I for one play on a PvE server because I don't like all PvP all the time.

Just because some want it to be all about PvP doesn't mean everyone does.

Rakghoul outbreak confirmed on Alderaan. Residents urged to remain indoors while THORN personnel attempt containment.

I'm already holed up in my ship. I'm stocked up for months with supplies, I've got C2-N2 bolted up across the entrance, and am staying vigilant, with my scattergun at the ready. No rakghouls are going to catch me by surprise.

Not everyone wants This event to be Open World PvP. Some of us would like to enjoy something that has absolutely nothing to do with PvP.

Now allowing this to be open-world PvP on a pvp server, I get that and yeah that is how it should be. I for one play on a PvE server because I don't like all PvP all the time.

Just because some want it to be all about PvP doesn't mean everyone does.

Agreement: Even some of us who do enjoy PvP would like some non PvP stuff too. The gank fests are getting annoying. Especially when whole ops groups of the opposite faction CAMP things like Heroic areas and World Bosses and cause trouble. Also when they gank you while you're in combat with NPCs.

Tensions increasing as reports suggest THORN personnel request additional support to combat Rakghoul outbreak.

Hummm, and yet the Republic hasn't deployed their Containment troops or droids to Pallista Spaceport(or to any other spaceport)! This lack of initiative from the republic has got me worried, cause Alderaan should be under quarantine!

The plauge is spreading!!!

I need to inform the Jedi High Council on this failure of epic proportions.

this ain't nearly over is it? As it is if anyone checks the event screen its a picture of the spike on what appears to be CORELLIA , while there is an outbreak on Alderaan there might be a problem brewing there too that our "friends" T.H.O.R.N. may be keeping from us...

Hyland, that story about your kids, not buying it, watch youself before I send HK after you! :d_evil: