Strange Sightings Reported

CourtneyWoods

No difficult resistance found on Corellia as unlike Alderaan with beasts there acting more ferocious than usual.

The crater on tatooine has also been found. The fact that all 3 look quite similar seems to suggest that it could be a nesting ground, or at least a framework of tunnels.

Secondary conclusion: The "crater" on Corellia has various holes within the hole, seeming to suggest it may cave in the soonest, or that it is at least, least stable of the 3 found.

Alderaan's "crater" is the only one with more agitated wildlife, this could be for a number of reasons including enemies below the earth.

Tatooine's crater area, has a few more "craters" seeming to suggest that whatever it is that is there, has had more time to develop, if it is indeed a framework of tunnels.

Edited by MasterFeign

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard strange rumors that contradicted each other. One says shore leave for crews of Republic ships orbiting Alderaan has been canceled and until further notice denied. The other rumor says newly arrived Republic ships are sending a larger contingent of their crews down the planet on the account of shore leave.

Any comments?

Ladies and gentlemen, our valued customers,

We can assure people that there is no cause for panic. Our ships around Alderaan are simply scanning incoming travelers to ensure security of our CEO, Mr. Hyland, who is in negotiations with representatives of Alderaan's noble houses.

As for the recent increase in shipments of personnel and equipment, as you know, GSI is running several research operations planetside. These shipments are simply for assisting a protecting our scientists, while they conduct their research, which is, for the moment, classified and I am unable to divulge any further information.

Now, we know many of you have heard some strange rumors about wild animal attacks or even plague carried by these animals, some even claim to have witnessed the savage Rakghouls, fauna native to (and securely contained on} the desolate world of Taris. But we can assure you, there are no confirmed reports, as the plague the Rakghouls carry , has been completely eradicated nearly two years ago on Tatooine.

Thank you for your time, and remember, we at GSI stay neutral, so you don't have to

GSI CEO Addalar Hyland on recent Alderaan imports: "This is not about sales or profits. I have no further comments at this time."

Something odd is going on here. I mean, WHY GSI? What stake does Hyland have in this? I mean, I heard a rumor that two of his kids were killed during the first outbreak of the Rakghoul Plague, but... you know how drunk spacers get. Still... it does seem to make sense.

Any truth to the rumors that even the Dark Council is becoming involved in this mess?

I ask because according to the gossip mill, Lord Imperious of the Dark Council is sending some of her personal staff including a few of her upper level apprentices to assist with the ongoing investigation...

GSI CEO Addalar Hyland on recent Alderaan imports: "This is not about sales or profits. I have no further comments at this time."

What is Hylands interest in all of this? I mean first he starts GSI to use both sides of the war to revolutionize weapons, then he creates T.H.O.R.N. as if he knows the Rakghoul plague is about to return, I am suspicious, is he just a genious industrialist or is there something more sinister about his actions, from the surface he just looks like a businessman who wants to make an impression on the Galactic Community, but something is just off about all this, could he be planning something and maybe made T.H.O.R.N. to, lets say, cause an outbreak to gain prestige while hiding a darker cause? I wonder...

Hyland, Havoc Squad is watching you :rak_03:

Edited by Sangrar

What is Hylands interest in all of this? I mean first he starts GSI to use both sides of the war to revolutionize weapons, then he creates T.H.O.R.N. as if he knows the Rakghoul plague is about to return, I am suspicious, is he just a genious industrialist or is there something more sinister about his actions, from the surface he just looks like a businessman who wants to make an impression on the Galactic Community, but something is just off about all this, could he be planning something and maybe made T.H.O.R.N. to, lets say, cause an outbreak to gain prestige while hiding a darker cause? I wonder...

Hyland, Havoc Squad is watching you :rak_03:

According to the holonet, Mr. Hyland lost part of his family during the plague outbreak on Tatooine two years back.

To whom it may concern,

I'd appreciate it if GSI would refrain from closing the distance to my ship as much as possible. With things being what they are, and the war still being in effect, I will have no choice but to fire on anyone who comes within range without my explicit authorization. Unless I am informed as to why these screenings are necessary, I will continue to act with caution and prejudice against those who may or may not be allies of the Empire.

Long live the Empire,

Darth Valorous II, Ex-Emperor's Wrath

GSI SIGNAL TRACKER

DETECTED OUTGOING TRANSMISSION

DECRYPTING...................... DONE

DISPLAYING TRANSMISSION

Sender: [uNKNOWN]

Recipient: [uNKNOWN]

[uNKNOWN], we've gone back to Alderaan to investigate after you confirmed the validity of the message. Something huge is going on here. I just saw a GSI ship try to board a Sith Lord's Fury! Never before have I seen such treatment of Imperial officials, even from those horrible Nobles on Alderaan. Something big is happening here, and we need to be the first responders to whatever it is. We've recovered a few more audio logs, but something is preventing me from relaying anything but text through our communications. I think those blasted GSI officials have jammed video and audio signals going out of the system. Anyway, these audio logs have been detailing some kind of "Transformation" of the local creatures into hostile abominations. I'm beginning to see a connection here... Could this be related to the wreck of the Stardream? Especially with the apparent interest of the GSI and that containment group that Hyland started. If that is the case, then may the force be with us....

I want you to get on a shuttle to Corellia and meet up with us. We may need you soon.

Regards,

Cipher 9

TRANSMISSION RELAY COMPLETE. RESUMING SCANNING OF ALDERAAN SYSTEM......

Found crater on Tatooine. Location: Dune Sea, The Ten Thousand Grains, Sanctuary. Don't sure about how long it exist here. Near by Worm hole and pack of Geonisians reavers.

I noticed that a week or so ago while running my Jedi Guardian through Tatooine. I was doing that mission up in the NW of the Dune Sea, where you have to kill 10 Mando's, then fight the final boss. I was traveling from that spot to the Sarlaac and noticed a Geonosian World Champion there that I'd not seen before; can't remember his name off the top of my head. However, when I drove through there I got a codex called "The Spike" that mentioned T.H.O.R.N. and the Rakghoul stuff. I thought it may have been a bug, though, because the picture that was included in the codex entry looked like it was on Alderaan. Anyone else get a codex entry like this in any of the other locations people have found these "craters" at?

I think Codex is not working now, until event start. Was on 4 planets with Craters and no codex entry.

Yeah I'm pretty much in that situation. I got the first codex spike entry on alderaan, but since then I've gone with different chars to tat and corellia to the craters and they aren't giving the codex entries.

Yeah I'm pretty much in that situation. I got the first codex spike entry on alderaan, but since then I've gone with different chars to tat and corellia to the craters and they aren't giving the codex entries.

Ah...they must have noticed it and fixed it real quick with the recent patch.