The Official Armor Wishlist Thread

I would really like they proper version of valkorion's armor, a version of senya's zakuul knight armor, better version os vaylins armor, armor base off of ashoka tano's armor in star wars rebels, a boba fett/jango fett bounty hunter armor set (not armor but give us jango fetts blasters too! :D), some trooper armor resembling the phase 2 clone armor & clone commando's with unique patterns and last but not least a wookie costume!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I would really like an undertunic (upper) that would match with the rest of the Revered Master set. Think Loyal Adherent without the turtleneck, stripes and a thinner bell sleeve. Could even just sell the upper alone for a couple hundred CC's (Wishful thinking)

EA already knows how to do this and what I'm talking about. They already have the perfect set on Qui-Gon Jinn etc in SWGOH. ;)

Emperor Valkorian armor, Emperor Arcann's armor (Thexan's but white with cybernetic arm), and Vaylin's armor from when she was High Justice. (I know there's something similar but it's not the same thing) you could call them respectively: Immortal Emperor's armor set, Enraged Heir's armor set, and High Justice's armor set. You could sell them in a bundle pack called the Zakuul Royal Armor pack. Edited by IramUnleashed

Would love to see a cartel market variant of the Pirate inspired gear from the Rishi storyline

This one: https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/raiders-cove-bulwark-pummeler/

I know there is a similar gear dropping from (or at least rumour to drop from Battle of Rishi and Blood Hunt) but there are some significant differences in particular on the headpiece