The Official Armor Wishlist Thread

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Since there are those Dark and Light Vendors which were introduced with 5.0 you could use them to bring beloved old sets back like you did with the season 1 shells. Some sets and weapons like Furious Armor Sets and Weapons (or at least the Dark Reaver / Revanite Shells. There is also the option for some new tunings from those vendors or the Centurion Forcemasters Set etc.

Those vendors are there so please make use of them as a lot of people already have what they wanted from those vendors now:) Update them and make the DvL a useful thing with updating the vendors with some legacy bound goodies! :D

Edited by ZacehOG

Since there are those Dark and Light Vendors which were introduced with 5.0 you could use them to bring beloved old sets back like you did with the season 1 shells. Some sets and weapons like Furious Armor Sets and Weapons (or at least the Dark Reaver / Revanite Shells. There is also the option for some new tunings from those vendors or the Centurion Forcemasters Set etc.

Those vendors are there so please make use of them as a lot of people already have what they wanted from those vendors now:) Update them and make the DvL a useful thing with updating the vendors with some legacy bound goodies! :D

The Furious Legacy gear was a Ranked PvP reward, exclusive to that season. As much as I'd like them to return (so I could get them...and those weapons' F*CKING AWESOME proto-Tuning!), I don't want them to bring them back, purely to avoid the precedent.

If we could get the Dark Reaver/Revanite sets back through some other means, though, I'd be all over it. There were some pretty sweet and unique pieces in there.

The Furious Legacy gear was a Ranked PvP reward, exclusive to that season. As much as I'd like them to return (so I could get them...and those weapons' F*CKING AWESOME proto-Tuning!), I don't want them to bring them back, purely to avoid the precedent.

If we could get the Dark Reaver/Revanite sets back through some other means, though, I'd be all over it. There were some pretty sweet and unique pieces in there.

Yes I would be 100% fine with that too. I agree I think that the Dark Reaver Set's are the better ones to bring back. Their looks were outstanding and getting them as a legacy bound version would be worth alot. And as far as it goes in terms of the furious weapons... there is no need for proof that their effect was awesome. I mean BW could give us some sort of a tuning with a similar effect, so we could make other shells have this kind of Flaming Trail Tuning.

Could you add a very similar set to the old Sith Marauder armor from Sony Online Entertainment's Star Wars The Clone Wars Adventures? I wouldn't assume they have any entitlement to the design anymore since they don't have any license to the franchise and the game closed down ages ago. I'd absolutely love to see this armor TOR-ified, it would look so cool for Sith!

http://imgur.com/TxT1kN5

:D:D:D

General Hux Style Imperial Uniform

Basically, take a generic imperial uniform, and put the Taskmaster Coat on it. I think it would look terrific and a lot of players would be very pleased to see this addition to the different imperial military uniform options. Please put the arms in the sleeves, not coat over shoulders.

Step 1:

Create New "Imperial General" set by putting taskmaster coat over Clandestine Officer shirt and reusing the other pieces of the Clandestine Officer set

Step 2:

Step 3:

Profit

I actually quite like this idea. I adore the sort of overcoat-styles for villainous characters.

Would like to see lower robes like Revan Reborn style or something new different from existing. All skirt long robes are similiary shaped. And differ only in textures or pleats, but all have straight low edge! This kind of lower robe not suits well for many chestpices. Naturally Revan Reborn is now only robe with broken edge, but this is very Revan item!:)

The Sanctified Caretaker set, with a hood up, or atleast just the robe from the set (with hood up)

It has been in the resources, or pre-release version of the game, but I've never seen it in the flesh as it were:

https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/5/59/JediShadow-TOR.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/500?cb=20111202014704

https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/7/76/JediShadowSithTrooper-TOR.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/250?cb=20111202021936

Both are from the wiki page on 'Jedi Shadow' - interestingly it doesn't appear as the stock colour but as it would when a Dark Brown dye module is modified, it also lacks the cloth bit at the front which is a clipping nightmare!

Please consider adding a hooded Sanctified Robe, it'd definatly sell as the Sanctified set is a staple.

Edited by Farstrider

I don't know if this has been suggested before, but I would love to see the rishi pirate armor you get during the shadow of revan expansion. That way there can be another way to get the armor set if you already sold the original to a vendor. I was thinking the rishi pirate hat on the CM could go without the face-mask as well.

Can we please have armor that changes color as your character advances from neutral to light/dark? Something that starts out solid gray, like the Frenzied Warrior set, and then shifts to white (or brown if you want to be classic) as your character get more light-side levels, or black (and maybe red) as your character gets more dark-side levels.

Please?

On NPCS:

• The two outfits on the male and female NPCs on Zakuul standing in the Undercity Transport Station at x: -1581 y: 219 z: -100
  • Ruvehnimaal’s Uniform from the Nar Shaddaa Nightlife event

Tweaked Versions of Existing Armor:

Needs to be Created

• I’d like a headpiece that has the black visor like the Drifter Helmet and a scarf like on the Drifter Breastplate. I’d also like the headpiece to have cloth covering the hair instead of a leather helmet, something like Kreia’s hood, but the bottom of the face exposed. I was thinking of it as part of a hiding celebrity clothing set. Perhaps normal clothing like worn by random people on Nar Shaddaa can be paired with this headpiece.

• Building the hanging part of the scarf so that the geometry hanging from the shoulders curls back in towards the character might help compensate for armor differences if it is paired with other pieces.

• I’d like to see Tyth, Esne, and Aivela’s looks released as player armor. Tyth might be harder to fit to player proportions though. Tythian Disciple is nice but I would like something that looks more like Tyth.

• I would like droid armor for players that looks more like a droid chassis and not heavy armor or cyborg armor. Non human proportions around the waist and exposed joints would help.

• Casual Clothes for more than smugglers

• More Formal clothes

• 3 weeks later...