The Official Armor Wishlist Thread

Since it has been half a year :( I'll ask again...

Dear Devs, I would like the Sith Raider armour set with Darth Malgus style cape and hood, and Darth Vader style half-skirt attached to the belt. If you are able and willing to do this, please make it available in full (not a super rare pack item). I thank you for your time and consideration.

... PS thank u 4 adding armour that looks like Orth Quane's :D I didn't expect it so soon after my request :D:D:D:D:D

I'm a Huge sith lord fanatic! love the Naga Sadow, Tulak Hord, Marka Ragnos sets. The Exar Kun and Ajunta Pall sets pretty cool too. I would love to see a Freedon Nadd set like this http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/313/f/6/sith_dynasty___freedon_nadd_by_leadzero-d4fbw6d.jpg

and a Ludo Kressh set like this http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2010/319/6/e/sith_dynasty___ludo_kressh_by_leadzero-d32t3m5.jpg

Hello! There are many armors on my point of view needs to be added, here is my wishlist about the very very armors that are important for me and would like to wear in the game:

- Classic Revan Armor http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070127004134/starwars/images/0/0b/Revan2.jpg

- Classic Nihilus Armor

http://www.pcgameshardware.com/&menu=browser&image_id=807807&article_id=690653&page=3&show=n

- Maybe, we could add an armor like Darth Vader's one but with other name because in the era Vader weren't existed but the armor could be the same : http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Vader's_armor?file=Vaderarmor_negwt.jpg

That's all I was thinking of, these are my primary ones that I really wish to be added to the game.

Thank you for reading!

I actually really liked the Shrewd Rascal's jacket (except for the clipping of the shoulder pads and bandolier into the jacket collar - if they ever fixed those clipping issues I would be very, very happy). I especially liked that it looked like the layer under the jacket is some sort of light leather armor rather than a cotton shirt. Most of all I like the overall simplicity of it (none of the weird electronic equipment on the back of the jacket like the Interstellar Privateer or a super busy design like the Star Forger set).

Could you please add more jackets that are basic like the Shrewd Rascal's jacket?

Edited by Gavin_Kelvar

For the love of being able to see characters' heads (and my money going to you) BioWare, PLEASE make a version of the Recovered Hero Chestplate with the texture and color pattern from the Republic version of the Reinforced Matrix Chestguard (the white and blue one) so that there's a hood down version!

I've been having to keep my character's head hooded for over a year now. I can't take it anymore.

Edited by Nichos_Ketra

For the love of being able to see characters' heads (and my money going to you) BioWare, PLEASE make a version of the Recovered Hero Chestplate with the texture and color pattern from the Republic version of the Reinforced Matrix Chestguard (the white and blue one) so that there's a hood down version!

I've been having to keep my character's head hooded for over a year now. I can't take it anymore.

...wait a minute, the hood on your Recovered Hero set is UP? How did you do that? I have that entire set on my Zabrak Juggernaut tank and the hood stays resolutely DOWN...

Dear devs, would like...

1. Stalwart Protector armour set with sleeve-less Valiant Jedi armour set robe - belt would be under robe (like the belt on the Valiant Jedi set already is), chest strap w/shoulder pad would be on out-side of robe, hood would remain down and the colours would remain as they are now

2.Imperial Trooper armour set (currently available from the collector's edition vendor) with sleeve-less Eradicator's robe - helmet would be removed, hood would remain up and the colours would remain as they are now

:)

Edited by Mlnvifun

Now that the game' engine is improved to the point where clothing may feature roomy, flowing sleeves and coattails that don't fall off character models' arms as if made of goo, I want to see something inspired by Emperor Palpatine's Return of the Jedi robes.

The "simple Sith robes" crowd received some love several patches ago, but these unpretentious yet dark clothes frustratingly use the sleeveless tunic and tight fitting long sleeved undershirt design that was everywhere at launch.

The Marka Ragnos and Kreia robes are definitely a step in the right direction. I'd enjoy seeing more sinister monastic styles going forward.

If solid black is too dull for you to, then I'm sure there are a few appropriate geometries consistent with the culture of this game's Sith Empire that can be drawn onto the robes without being too flashy or distracting.

• 3 weeks later...

Now that you've started adding the first tier of pvp and pve gear to the cartle market, I'd like to request you do the same with the black hole and war hero gear. Specifically the two warrior designs: War Hero & Black Hole.

The reason I'd like to see this is: 1. I bet the sets we have now are about to go away with the release of Shadow of Revan. 2. I'd like adaptable versions of these items, so that I can actually wear my costume sets on other characters than only my warriors!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.