Dramatic Extrovert’s Armor Set - REMOVE front FLAP!!!

dude you obviously didnt read my entile post numbnuts i said its to stop it pairing with the DANCERS BOTTOMS NOT the pants that come with it and the problem they are useing as an excuse to get rid of them IE clipping with robes and skirts, also implies not using the pants that go withthe set so YOUR the one lookin dumb.

I really don't appreciate your insinuation that I am some "game perv" for wanting flaps removed. Then implying my reasoning behind it is some kind of false pretense to "look at toon crotches all day." That is incredibly offensive.

I have 5, soon 6 55's. Here they all are.

http://puu.sh/6IIYj.jpg

(edit: updated juggernaut outfit)

From left to right Scoundrel, Sorcerer, Operative, Powertech, and Juggernaut.

The Sorcerer, operative, and powertech are my mains. (in that order) the rest are just crafters/story content toons for the most part.

My next 55 Jedi Sentinel

http://puu.sh/6IcjF.jpg

And here is my sexual deviant that makes me want to have flaps removed but in reality i just want to stare at her crotch all day. :rolleyes:

http://puu.sh/6Icm2.jpg

Edited by Vinak

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about keeping the flap and covering the chest? Do we really need another set of stripper gear?

It was actually done for males. This set was designed by a player known on the forums as Ixun. Now, Bioware wasn't going to make a male only set (even though they have a lot of female only sets), so they made it for women too. In fact, most if not all of the new outfits that are revealing for men were designed by Ixun in Photoshop (or whatever program he uses) before Bioware took notice and designed them in game.

Edited by AbsolutGrndZero

I may sound unusual here, but I just switched to a custom set involving this on my sage. I actually like the flap there - she's using Jori Daragon's loincloth, and the extrovert knee-high boots. The front flap actually adds some decency to the set and avoids the whole "running around in panties" look that I want to avoid.

Knee-high boots, bare thighs, with a flap over the front and rear, exposed midriff. That's nice. Sorry I don't have a screenshot at work, but if I remember when I get home tonight I'll add one to this thread.

I think the front flap is fine and dandy, not just on the Extrovert Robe, but on all gear they're a part of.

Personally, I think that the *hood* on the Extrovert Robe is way out of place and awkward-looking and I wish they'd remove that entirely. I know it's called a "robe" and robes have hoods but I think it just doesn't work with the rest of the top. I'd love an Extrovert Vest without the hood.

I haven't seen any other mention here of anyone not liking the Extrovert Robe hood so maybe I'm alone on this.

---

Watch Bioware release a new version of this set w/o the front flap. That we'll have to buy and unlock all over again.

That would be an epic troll move there.

I wouldn't be all too upset if they re-released several outfits with everything below the waist removed from the chest piece. At least we'll finally be able to mix and match with them.

I wouldn't be all too upset if they re-released several outfits with everything below the waist removed from the chest piece. At least we'll finally be able to mix and match with them.

I would like that as well. I am sick of flaps and spikes and tubes ruining chest pieces because it is attached and hangs from belt, etc.

My request wasnt to remove the butt flap, it was the flap covering the crotch area that is WAY out of place.

Thats an opinion. And while it seems to be in general agreeance with others here. If you look back through the thread its still not that many. I personally like the flap and dont wish it removed. Infact. Id be rather ticked off it was removed after purchasing it, and spending a good bit of money to complete the set as the Helmet/Belt/Greaves were difficult to get to drop. I now have atleast three extra sets of the Chestpiece/Gloves/Pants/Boots because of that.

Thats all you have to offer to the entire thing, is wanting to argue. You only obviously read the title, and not the OP. End. No more replies to you.

Unlike the guy youre responding to. I did read the OP and I found nothing informative or useful about it. It aesthetically doesnt please you. So you want it changed. And by asking for it to be changed. You ignore those that do enjoy it. And the silent majority that never come to the forums to voice their pleasure/displeasure with anything in this game. What of those that dont want this changed? What of those who would be ultimately upset that a minority who were vocal decided they knew what was best for everyone else by having said flap removed?

There are plenty of costume pieces out there. And honestly if there was something seriously wrong with the Flap. Id be in agreeance with you on the matter. But there isnt. Its just a personal opinion that it doesnt belong. A personal opinion that it should go. Theres no 'Hey Bioware its clipping heavily or the pattern doesnt match the rest of the costume'. No its just 'It just doesnt look right'.

Duran'del here:

I agree. Or at least cover up the chest are and make the midriff exposed instead.

What did BW have to skimpify the set anyway?

I think they're just following the money. Just speaking from personal experience, the Princess Leia Slave Girl style outfits are among the most popular outfits in the game, so I don't blame them for making it, and it's not like all they make is skimpy armor, the pack this came in came with 9 sets of "normal" armor.

I'll be perfectly honest, I wish we had gotten this sort of cool and sexual armor instead of the Slave Girl stuff.

It's already a troll move, it's Thana's set with a mask.

Actually, i believe its the old marauder centurian pvp set with the chest tubing & shoulder spikes mantle removed. (Thanas boots doesn't have the armor plating on the boots)

While I do agree the front flap has some serious clipping issues, I rather like that back one, it gives it a "jacket" feel, not everyone likes short coats after all. (And if you actually use the pants that go with the set, it has really weird "seams" on the pelvic and backside area that show if not covered that look god awful when exposed)

Edited by XiamaraSimi

Thats an opinion. And while it seems to be in general agreeance with others here. If you look back through the thread its still not that many. I personally like the flap and dont wish it removed. Infact. Id be rather ticked off it was removed after purchasing it, and spending a good bit of money to complete the set as the Helmet/Belt/Greaves were difficult to get to drop. I now have atleast three extra sets of the Chestpiece/Gloves/Pants/Boots because of that.

This is a REQUEST THREAD. That's why it was REQUESTED. You just want to argue about...nothing. You dont HAVE to agree with the REQUEST, but that is what this area of the forums is for. We want a version that does not have the flap. I fail to see whats wrong with that request. And, your wrong. ALOT of people want these flaps removed, on alot of gear in the game. I know many people in the game who want the same thing. I know people who WOULD buy this set if the flap was removed.

Unlike the guy youre responding to. I did read the OP and I found nothing informative or useful about it. It aesthetically doesnt please you. So you want it changed. And by asking for it to be changed. You ignore those that do enjoy it. And the silent majority that never come to the forums to voice their pleasure/displeasure with anything in this game. What of those that dont want this changed? What of those who would be ultimately upset that a minority who were vocal decided they knew what was best for everyone else by having said flap removed?

There are plenty of costume pieces out there. And honestly if there was something seriously wrong with the Flap. Id be in agreeance with you on the matter. But there isnt. Its just a personal opinion that it doesnt belong. A personal opinion that it should go. Theres no 'Hey Bioware its clipping heavily or the pattern doesnt match the rest of the costume'. No its just 'It just doesnt look right'.

How is it not YOUR personal opinion that the flap is fine? Your essentially talking to your self now. Your saying it is my opinion that it doesn't look good, yet it is your opinion that it does. So, what the difference? Nothing. Your comments are pointless. You just want to argue.

Actually, people have said it doesnt match the rest of the costume....

Furthermore, if you bothered to really read my OP and the rest of this thread you would see that the main suggestion is to attach flaps to belts, not chest pieces. This way people can still wear the chest piece without the flap, and if you want the flap you can wear the belt. Problem solved. Everyone is happy.

Edited by DarthVengeant

Furthermore, if you bothered to really read my OP and the rest of this thread you would see that the main suggestion is to attach flaps to belts, not chest pieces. This way people can still wear the chest piece without the flap, and if you want the flap you can wear the belt. Problem solved. Everyone is happy.

Still have to disagree with this suggestion. Again, the likely best fix is to make two versions of these sets in the same way that they did with other, one with flaps, one without. There are many unique belts in the game, so it would be annoying to lose the ability to use them because of the change you are putting forward.

Still have to disagree with this suggestion. Again, the likely best fix is to make two versions of these sets in the same way that they did with other, one with flaps, one without. There are many unique belts in the game, so it would be annoying to lose the ability to use them because of the change you are putting forward.

So, attaching flaps to the chest piece is any different?

It's annoying to lose the ability of having a unique chest piece without the flaps.

I, and others, have already suggested making another version with out flaps.

I refer you to this thread where people don't want flaps on other armor as well : Click here

Edited by DarthVengeant

So, attaching flaps to the chest piece is any different?

It's annoying to lose the ability of having a unique chest piece without the flaps.

I, and others, have already suggested making another version with out flaps.

I refer you to this thread where people don't want flaps on other armor as well : Click here

You seem to be going in circles here.You say you want two versions of the armor, yet you also say you want the lower flaps attached to the belt.

From your earlier post above:

That change would not make everyone happy. Again, one version with, and a classic version without solves the problem. I--and clearly many others--don't want to to have to lose the lower parts of certain pieces simply because of the choice to use one of the new Dargon belts, the Eradicator belt, etc. Belts are very much a big part of customization, and there's no reason to mess that up.

Edited by Prototypemind

You seem to be going in circles here.You say you want two versions of the armor, yet you also say you want the lower flaps attached to the belt.

From your earlier post above:

That change would not make everyone happy. Again, one version with, and a classic version without solves the problem. I--and clearly many others--don't want to to have to lose the lower parts of certain pieces simply because of the choice to use one of the new Dargon belts, the Eradicator belt, etc. Belts are very much a big part of customization, and there's no reason to mess that up.

Messing up a belt is 10 times better than messing up the chest piece. But, yes, having two versions is best.

I just think Bioware should stop with the flaps on everything. None of them look good at all, on any armor set.

Messing up a belt is 10 times better than messing up the chest piece. But, yes, having two versions is best.

I just think Bioware should stop with the flaps on everything. None of them look good at all, on any armor set.

And I disagree. I think they're fine as they are. I'd be dissapointed if they got rid of them.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/42016407/SWZ10.png

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/42016407/SWZB1.png

I love the flaps on both of these armor sets and on the Imperial dancer and other variants that I use on some companions. Definitely do not want to log in one day and see them gone. I also like being able to use Ragnos' belt on my toon--I collected the entire Ragnos set specifically in case I decide to use it again on other toons down the road--and Jori Dargon's on Ashara, something that will not be possible if the extra trim suddenly migrates to the belt from each set.

Once more, there are regular and classic versions of other chest pieces, gloves, etc, so why change the status quo?

Edited by Prototypemind

And I disagree. I think they're fine as they are. I'd be dissapointed if they got rid of them.

Great. But, just because YOU don't agree with it doesn't mean it shouldn't happen. Again, this is a request thread, in the request area...so people request.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/42016407/SWZ10.png

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/42016407/SWZB1.png

I love the flaps on both of these armor sets and on the Imperial dancer and other variants that I use on some companions. Definitely do not want to log in one day and see them gone. I also like being able to use Ragnos' belt on my toon--I collected the entire Ragnos set specifically in case I decide to use it again on other toons down the road--and Jori Dargon's on Ashara, something that will not be possible if the extra trim suddenly migrates to the belt from each set.

Once more, there are regular and classic versions of other chest pieces, gloves, etc, so why change the status quo?

Actually, in the second pic, those are skirts, not flaps. The Inquisitor (War Hero) one is one that my Main Sorc wears in fact. It is just like a raggidy skirt, not some straight flap hanging down. Big difference. It looks great is you wear pants with it. The first pic, try wearing that chest piece without the bottom robe.....would look horrible. This is part of my point in this thread. That's why I think Bioware should attach flaps to either belt or bottoms, not chest.

I never said to completely remove it all from all armor sets either. Granted, I don't like most all of the flaps that are infront, but I stated that it would be nice to have versions without flaps. I assumed everyone would understand what my OP was meaning. Make a new version without the flap, hence removing it for the new version, or a version where flap is attached to belt or bottom.

Edited by DarthVengeant

You should edit the first sentence of your paragraph it states you asking PLEASE to remove that "god ugly" flap, otherwise your intentions can be easily misinterpreted.

Also it goes both ways, just because you want them gone, doesn't mean it should happen.

Edited by Reno_Tarshil

This I don't get, I love the skirting on the extrovert's chest piece. The flaps allow me to wear dancer bottoms or jori dagons bottoms and not be too exposed. It looks like a really decadent set of robes for a Sith. Don't like it, don't wear it. There are dozens of styles to wear so why harp on about something you don't like when you can find something you do.