Dramatic Extrovert’s Armor Set - REMOVE front FLAP!!!

What a ridiculous set imho... why would you wear such an ugly mask and then wear a shirt that reveals more parts of your breasts than it covers? (Not to mention the problem of getting laser shots to your uncovered belly.) The flap seems to be the least issue to me. ;)

You would wear it if you were a dramatic extrovert.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha!

The first I saw it I thought it is rather cool (if not practical) looking set (apart from the head-bucket). Of the hypercrate I got 2 of those, so I guess it's going to be rather common armour. After putting it on my char, I have to say, it made my Sentinel look like sado-maso "adult-movie" (because the word "****" is blocked) star :confused:. I'll stick to Thana Vesh's chest piece, looks way better imo.

But I have to say that boots and gloves look good. Will mix to get cool results.

Flap on either side = not wearing it.

At all.

Ever.

Let alone spending money on it. Don't make me laugh... Sadly, this rules out quite a few armor sets in the game. I really don't understand this butt-flap fetish. :confused:

I don't get those or the banana banners...

Terrible looking.

While they're at it, I'd be overjoyed if they removed the flap from the thana vesh set. I bought that set (well, traded) for a stupid amount of stuff (including a cartel luxury skiff) only to find out about the ugly front flap which, by the way, looks very different in the preview (without the impossible to ignore bright white border). So now it just sits in my cargo hold while I'm back to the dark acolyte chestpiece. Very frustrating.

On task: don't like it? Don't buy it.

/thread

No, you aren't on task. Your just here to troll obviously.

The purpose of Cartel Suggestions is to do that...suggest things. "Don't buy it" is counter-productive to making suggestions for improvement of better versions.

While they're at it, I'd be overjoyed if they removed the flap from the thana vesh set. I bought that set (well, traded) for a stupid amount of stuff (including a cartel luxury skiff) only to find out about the ugly front flap which, by the way, looks very different in the preview (without the impossible to ignore bright white border). So now it just sits in my cargo hold while I'm back to the dark acolyte chestpiece. Very frustrating.

100% agreed. These armor designers need to stop with their flaps, tubes, and 2 ft long jutting spikes. Stop attaching this stuff to the chest pieces, please.

Edited by DarthVengeant

I don't get it...

Why did they feel the need to ruin Thana's Armor? Thana's Armor is one of the better ones in the game (Except of Vokk's which is the same but hood up).

Feel pretty cheap to me... Put in a copy-paste of Thana's armor and remove the chest area...

Why?

And btw... Bioware it's time to come up with new actual Star Wars-esque sets now.

Edited by redsovereign

Sorry the flap is staying and I assure you future sets based on Thana's armor will have the flap.

Infact the whole point of this second armor set was just to have an excuse to add that helmet to the CM. Nothing more.

Holy mother of... that helmet is part of the set? I just thought it was a random reskinned helmet. It doesn't fit the set at all.

100% agreed. These armor designers need to stop with their flaps, tubes, and 2 ft long jutting spikes. Stop attaching this stuff to the chest pieces, please.
Yea, the thana vesh set would be perfect otherwise. Actually I'd be happy with a slightly upgraded version of the dark acolyte set (or just something simple, black and with the hood down) but nope, they've got to have more spikes and giant shoulder pads. Edited by Blackholeskipper

Are you on Harbinger? That might have been me you gave a Cartel Skiff to in exchange for the Thana Vesh armor.

I really don't get the hatred of flaps though. I actually like most of them. Random spikes jutting out everywhere, giant shoulderpads and pipes and hoses all over the place are what really ruin sets. If The Hydra armor was just missing that big pipe on the chest, it'd be the best set in the game.

Edited by Millardkillmoore

For your Dramatic Extrovert’s Armor Set that is coming out soon.

PLEASE for the love of god remove that UGLY front flap that hangs down from the belt. It completely ruins the look of the armor. If you are going to add a flap, make it attached to the belt, NOT the chest piece, that way people can not use the belt and still have the look of the main chest piece. Please. That way people can wear the chest piece and not be forced to have these ugly flaps hanging down. Seriously, they are utterly ugly and ruin the look of the armor set. Stop attaching these flaps to chest pieces at least. PLEASE. I know alot of people who would really appreciate it for your armor sets, and this new one most of all.

Thank You.

I have stated before these flaps on even the dancers, slave outfits should be attached to something other than the top but they still haven't listen. (lol)

Some people prefer more stripper gear, but why not more classy stripper gear? The sensuous top for example is just awesome, need more like that one.

I think the dancers/bikini gear Bioware has made so far in this game is ALL ugly. All of it.

The sensuous top is much better. I prefer black lace and fishnet to jewelry and gold metal crap.

Sorry the flap is staying and I assure you future sets based on Thana's armor will have the flap.

Infact the whole point of this second armor set was just to have an excuse to add that helmet to the CM. Nothing more.

How do you know? Did you make the gear? No. Do you work for Bioware? No.

Obviously you dont realize this is a Cartel suggestion forum. That's exactly what is being done here. There already is armor similar for companions without the flap. It's not a stretch to ask for a version with out the flap. Saying "absolutely no" when you can't make that call is rather immature.

Edited by DarthVengeant

Its not just the flap.

Apparently you can't dye the damn thing.

Sure, you can plug in dye modules, but most of it just stays black, the actually dyeable area is pretty small, mostly on the back, very funny.

And those knee-mounted spears really should come in handy in a brawl...

There are plenty of pieces without flaps, tubes and spikes. Given the number of people who link in chat and comment on how cool that spike-ridden PvP armor looks (which I think is ugly) , there are people who like flaps, tubes and spikes.

This is neither the branmakmuffinMMO nor the DarthVengeantMMO. If you don't like a particular piece of armor on you characters, don't use it.

"Dramatic Extrovert’s Armor Set - REMOVE front FLAP!!! " is not a suggestion, it's a petulant demand.

Edited by branmakmuffin