Leaderboards Not Updating Over 24+ Hours

DkSharktooth

Hey all!

Thank you for your reports on this issue. We are currently looking into it, but we do need a bit more information from you guys:

• Character Name
    EVERYONE
  • Server
    ALL OF THEM
  • Date when you last participated in a Warzone
    EVERY DAY
  • When you look at your character on the leaderboard, what do you see as the last date it was updated?
    3 WEEKS AGO

I will update everyone as soon as I get more information for you.

- Tait

5char

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..............wow

The ENTIRE leaderboards (read: every single person on it) is not updating. And has not updated for the past 3 weeks. Makes one wonder how you could pretend to be "looking into it" and then ask the silly questions above.

yeah, can they point to even one player on the leaderboard that has updated?

I've been archiving the leaderboard data every day, as part of the charts we do at OotiniCast. The updates stopped sometime on Saturday 4 January UTC (a couple of days before the DDoS attack, but after New Year's). There had been zero updates to anyone's solo or grouped ranked data since then.

I'm now seeing data again today, for the first time since 4 January. Presumably the pipe of data was reopened due to this thread being noticed. So all good, except for the 10 day hole in my data. :)

Hey all!

Thank you for your reports on this issue. We are currently looking into it, but we do need a bit more information from you guys:

• Character Name
  • Server
  • When you look at your character on the leaderboard, what do you see as the last date it was updated?

- Tait

You retarded or *********** whit us? I dont know sir

Hey all!

• Character Name
    Zeroday
  • Server
    The Bastion
    1/13/14
    12/26/13

- Tait

Please see above. Also, the dates are slightly out of order when looking at my character stats.

Edited by Kreapen

Hey all!

• Character Name
  • Server

- Tait

Youre kidding right?

The entire leaderboards are broken rofl. Its not just a few people......

DUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Props for checking in and somewhat acknowledging that this might be an issue.

Not even tho. If the post had just said "We'll look into it" it would have been better than asking for specific names/dates, when its the entire freaking system that is broken. To me that says they had no idea it wasnt working, let alone to the extent it is currently broken.

Edited by cashogy_reborn

Hey all!

• Character Name
  • Server

- Tait

Chracter Name: Every one on the board

Server: Every server

Date we last played: from the time it broke until now

Date it last updated: Dec 26th is most peoples best guess

Hey all!

• Character Name
  • Server

- Tait

The person who asked you to post these questions in here hates you.

If it's your own initiative, stop it - you're not funny...

EDIT: I changed my mind, it actually is kinda hillarious. In a bad way =)

EDIT2: On a sidenote, it would be even more hillarious if the data between the malfunction and now is unretrievable!

Edited by Twin

Hey all!

• Character Name
  • Server

- Tait

And this is how you roll. ROFL... /sadpanda

I especially love the part "We are currently looking into it". Kind of reminds me of Illum exploit when it was obvious that nobody in Bioware actually plays this game. I guess they are too busy playing something else. ;p

Hey all!

• Character Name
  • Server

- Tait

Goes to show you how often they look at the PvP forum. Could you imagine if we got 10% of the attention the "Strange sighting" thread is getting? Something might actually get done. Naw it wouldn't.

Hey all!

• Character Name
  • Server

- Tait

This is both the funnest and saddest intervention from BW staff in the forums. It certainly tells a lot about the level of commitment of your team. I mean do you actually know what is going on in your game ?

Nail on the coffin imo.

EDIT : let's all actually respond to this post with our information, it would be fun to see them either continue to pretend they still give a *****, or acknowledge they have no idea about the state of the game and just cater us to sub/buy CC.

Edited by iesnbold

Hey all!

• Character Name
  • Server

- Tait

I knew that PvP was near the bottom of BioWare's priority list, but seriously?

Surely it would have been sensible to at least look at the leaderboards before posting this. It really isn't hard to tell that they haven't updated at all in a while on every character and that the dates are in the wrong order.

"we do need a bit more information from you guys" Umm no you don't.

Also, I'm taking this as confirmation that not a single Dev plays ranked arenas, otherwise this would have been sorted out, or at least acknowledged, weeks ago.

This is seriously disappointing and just embarrassing...

Once again proves that BW doesn't play their own game. Not sure if the request for player feedback is just ignorance of the issue, or just a sad attempt to stall for time. No offense to Tait, as this is not his fault, but this is the same old "we've had plenty of time to fix work on this but give us some more time" response. Like the dps scoundrel survivability response.