Female Romance Options

Vasdenjas

I've found my Male Bounty Hunter to have flirted a lot actually, albeit with only a few characters, but the option is there. Yet he's only level 16. Perhaps there'll be more companions in the future patches as the game progresses.

Though my friend, playing a Female Sith Inquisitor has had little flirting options, which with was being on an RP server, find it lacking as her character is a god awful flirt.

Edited by Lennsik

So i just look at the Companion that are acquired for each class.............. WHAT *********** ******E MADE THE EMPIRE GET ALL OF THE HOT GIRLS????????????????????????????????????????????????????

It is cuz they lose, right?

Edit: (Except Nadia Grell she looks hot, but only gos for clothies.:( )

Edited by SolxTheUnmaker

You lost me at Jacob Taylor. /shudder

edit: (Don't get me wrong I enjoyed Jacob's character, as a friend, his romance dialogue was cringe worthy unfortunately. Kinda of a missed opportunity imo.)

But I do agree the romance options are seriously lack luster. I'm hoping it gets expanded with more companions down the line. Patch this!!! Pretty please?

To add to the characters I liked as romance options in past games:

Gann of NWN2:Mask of the Betrayer (yeah I know not Bioware..), sassy blue skinned dream walker, especially loved the sassy part.

Kaidan Alenko of Mass Effect, sometimes needs a chill pill but I liked that he has his own mind, a very well developed character.

Sky of Jade Empire, did I mention I like sassy? Smooth talking thief, yes please!

No more sappy rifle totters like Corso mmmk ? :p

Edited by Eshaye

Romance options in general are kind of lacking. They need to offer the ability to romance almost all companions (obviously there are a few that are too weird for that like the droids or the really, really alien looking ones like Broonmark) regardless of gender or light/dark side. For instance my Sith Warrior prefers Jaesa to Vette, but I can only court her if I'm dark side. I don't play dark side, I play neutral to light side. But a light side Jaesa is not romancable (at least I don't think it's possible). Why are there such restrictions? It's disappointing not to have more choices.

Romance options in general are kind of lacking. They need to offer the ability to romance almost all companions (obviously there are a few that are too weird for that like the droids or the really, really alien looking ones like Broonmark) regardless of gender or light/dark side. For instance my Sith Warrior prefers Jaesa to Vette, but I can only court her if I'm dark side. I don't play dark side, I play neutral to light side. But a light side Jaesa is not romancable (at least I don't think it's possible). Why are there such restrictions? It's disappointing not to have more choices.

Well that's because all companions have their own personalities and all that. They won't be in love with just anyone.

Ok, so I am playing a Jedi counsler shadow (not that this will have anything to do with my class) and have not yet finished the game, but as a female am so far disappointed with my flirtable options (of which there have been two so far). I am level 30 am I am hoping beyond hope that I will have a relationship option for a big buff male who is horribly alien looking. Don't get me wrong, I am a huge fan of Bioware and Dragon Age is my second favorite game (Zelda will always be my first) but I have noticed that when it comes to female romance options...they are found wanting. The best (by best I mean buff wise) romance option Bioware has produced for females was Jacob Taylor in ME2. Other than him you have the option of aliens! My hope is that Bioware will cater to the female population and give us a big buff guy option...maybe a commando? Big buff sith trying to change his ways? There are lots of possibilities here!

Would be much appreciated

P.S. I still love the storyline though. This MMO is the best I have ever played.

I'm playing a male trooper and although their are multiple options for 'flirt' lines it doesn't necessarily mean my character can get action with all of them...

Im surprised any jedi class has any romance options at all. I thought romantic involvement lead to volatility, which lead to the Dark Side. It was even in one of the quests in the starting area where you have to go find out if two students are in love and when you confirm they are the master throws a fit.

I honestly thought they were all supposed to be celibate.

>>Vasdenjas: the character you "created" seems interesting, I'd hope they put that kind of male romance option in the future...

Seriously, how do they expect that a girl might want to romance male characters as lame as let's say Doc (Jedi consular story)?? did they think "anyway only guys are playing to SWTOR so we won't bother making good romances for girls" :mad:

A good romance on the Republic side, for girls?

Well my Soldier is a male, but I like Jorgan (the Catar). He's not really handsome and not "really" the romantic type, but I've seen videos of his romance and sometimes he's kinda cute when he doesn't know how to show his feelings.

Edited by Evolvana

Im surprised any jedi class has any romance options at all. I thought romantic involvement lead to volatility, which lead to the Dark Side. It was even in one of the quests in the starting area where you have to go find out if two students are in love and when you confirm they are the master throws a fit. I honestly thought they were all supposed to be celibate.
Jedi players have lots of conversation options to flaunt the traditional Jedi teachings by choosing Dark Side options. Being Dark Side in romance too is just another aspect of that. It'd suck if you could choose to act as a Dark Jedi in anything else, but not in romance.

None of you Jedi should be pursuing romantic entanglements. That path leads to the dark side... although as posted above, that would be fun to role play, I suppose.

As a Bounty Hunter, I find I have plenty of romance options. I think Smugglers are the same way.

Edited by NoBarta

straight male romance always overshadows otehr genders/orintations. Bioware was starting to change this but kind of reverted here I think in large because it is an MMO that they want to appeal to the biggest demographic.

At least straight women have options. :p

I do hope in the future to see some gay male leads akin to Captain Jack Harkens of Torchwood.

Love Jack! Personally I am annoyed, I have a female bounty hunter who wants nothing more than to have her way with Mako...but apparently no go *sigh*

Hi,

Someone knows if it possible to stop a romance with a companion ?

I'm playing a female jedi consular and a love story has begin between my character and Iresso (i've clicked on flirt for fun, big mistake ! :D now he kiss me when i talk to him) ...

I don't want to marry him !

Other question, can we up affection with Iresso without start relationship ?

Thanks and sorry for my English, it's not my primary langage

It's a Bioware RPG, you shouldn't really get your hopes up for interesting male romance leads when the benchmark seems to be the likes of Carth and Kaidan.

As to the requests for gay/lesbian options, they'll be added post launch, Bioware said, no ETA though. But I hope for them it's within half a year from launch. Since I'm trying to hold out on remaking my Bounty Hunter from beta since I want her to hit on anything that's pretty. Yes, kinda like Jack Harkness.

I honestly thought they were all supposed to be celibate.

Well, they're not suposed to form *attachments*. There's nothing about not having *sex*, especially when it's been implied strength in the force is inherited.

In other words, Jedi are supposed to bang space-******s and engage in one night stands across the galaxy, and justify it by saying, "Hey, babe, I can't get tied down, you dig? I gotta, like, preserve peace in the universe and stuff. I ain't got time for family. It's, like, a terrible burden and all, uh... Mallla? Mika? What was your name again, doll-face?"

This helps explain why no one mourned too much when they were wiped out. If General Order 66 had failed, Palpatine was prepared to issue General Order 67, removing the Jedi's immunity to paternity suits.

Gosh! I've been gone a while...

>magnuskn I actually went for Zev. I can't help it. He reminded me of Antonio Banderas, and as a good Cuban girl I had to go for it!

>Eshaye: Yes! I want someone like Sky! I forgot about him!

I actually thought Kaliyo was a 'goes-either-way'/omnivore kind of girl. That was just the vibe I got from her.

But I made a Sith Warrior just so that I could romance Malavai. I'm looking forward to flustering him. But I am no looking forward to Bug-eyes Vector. IDK...creepy.