Pot5 Pub side pilots, sound off!

NotThatOne

Don't buy into the cheating rumors - I've been accused/reported as well by imp players. Get over it guys, I seriously don't think anyone has figured out how to cheat. And would you really want to? I've been against Toe and Shadowfist in several games. And don't get me wrong, they're both great pilots, but I got some kills on each of them (and they to me to be fair). What I mean to say is that no one is invincible, no one is using hax, and calling people cheaters doesn't do anything but make you look bad.

This.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish we had some GSF pilot guilds/organization on The Covenant. Watched some Black Squadron streaming Friday night and was tempted to switch servers and join them, I'd fit right in. But that'd be expensive and I don't want to re-roll and new character and have to start the ship hump all over again.

They are good, but I have been frustrated with the republic players that have been buying into the rumor of their cheating. I did like the one about Shock having missles on his gunship though.

I'll admit - I HATE seeing Shock on the opposite team. Assuming enough Pubs stay to actually play the match when his name shows up, he's by far the toughest opponent I've met...I waste far too much time trying to fight him...far too much.

I'll admit - I HATE seeing Shock on the opposite team. Assuming enough Pubs stay to actually play the match when his name shows up, he's by far the toughest opponent I've met...I waste far too much time trying to fight him...far too much.

I don't mind seeing Shock. It's when he has Toe & Shadowfist in there supporting him. Any one of them I like seeing as a challenge. But, sadly get them all together & most of the time it's a blowout. This is why I was glad to see this post. We republic need to get together and work together to combat this imperial scourge.

Yea my hats off too them from as co gm of Blacksquadron I salute Toe Shadowfist Aya and Shock those in my opion are the very best of the best Imp has to offer in gsf and I know thewy love it as much as I do

The only problem atm with the current system is we are getting a lot of mastered ships includeing my pike in this one and when we hit some of the new people its like one guy said cannon fodder and we all see it on both sides I feel bad for the preffered status players when they get in in jan.

Its going to be like Christmas in jan when they get in.

We are currently recuiting guys for any of those thatwant to come hang out with us some time we are in need of gunship pilots I can play the ship but I got burnt out on the pts on it before it went live mine was like shoc's is currently when they are beefed up they are insane and to new freash pilots comeing in in next stage of gsf paunch I honestly feel bad for them there is going to be a heck of a learning curve and I hope everyone rys to help them with good usefull info not just you suck and I am guilty of saying that at times or down right cussing if any of you have heard it on our stream when people are just down right stupid

Andregard here, I would like to say in my first week of playing that I am enjoying GSF a lot. Shout out to all the best IMP players like Toe, Shock, Shadowfist, Exarcist and etc. I enjoy playing against the best as it is a good learning experience. Meanwhile, Black Squadron is looking for good Pub players to join our guild on Pot5. See everyone in space!

Shock wallshot me twice, ask him :D

Many people know Gunships are bugged right now, they hit through asteroids/mountains.

I never blame players, if it's anyones fault is bioware for not listening to the HUGE QQ about gunships in game after 3 weeks.

Edited by Osoygatitalove

Yeah I think we really do.

It's fun to see you guys from Black Squadron on the other team.

It's really boring when you're not. :(

Couldn't agree more. I enjoy the challenge of seeing you guys on the other team. Pot5 seems to have the healthiest balance, whereas on every other server one faction seems to steamroll most of the time (at least from what I've heard/read, I haven't played on them). Skilled players fighting skilled players is how we all get better and keep this new content going strong. Just my two cents, but it wouldn't surprise me if we start seeing an influx of GSF players to this server because of the healthy competition.

That would be awesome and most welcomed.

We feel the same way shadow its a match when you got you aye ex shock toe and sllith in a match we know its going to be a fight and we better be on our toes and man I tell ya it gets hairy sometimes

some of the crazy manurvers that everyone gets off like barrel rolling and turning straight up the colum of what ever rock or wall we are at and hopeing we make the turn lol I love it

Silly question:

Who exactly are these POTS players? Guild? What server?

POT5 = Prophecy of the 5

There are a few guilds that specifically do GSF like Death Squadron (IMP) and Black Squadron (Pub). there are more but I am using my phone to post @#¿€¥+ returns Hate this part of the holidays.

Well I took shocks load out on my gun ship with the exception of the slug running the ion and plasma rail guns and I got to b honest with the aoe off that ion and then dot damage from plasma it is funny to watch little scouts circle waundering where they are getting hit by watching that dot damage and aoe hit lol.

I put the speed eng and barrel roll back on the pike and the speed of it helps that ship a lot cause we don't want to be dog fighting with it in close quarters anyways im waiting on guild to get back from holidays to give it a good test but so far it is very nice thrusting around the whole map almost npon stop in a pike:rak_03:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.