The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

There's more premades in regular than in ranked right now.

UncelSam

And still the devs dont do anything to adress this problem.

PUGs getting tired real fast on the current sorry state of this game.

I bet the whole game is shutdown in 3 months tops running like this.

You know theres a whole lot of new , real sweet and good, MMORPGs comming out soon!!

One of them will instakill this crap game as soon it lanuches.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In that case, why don't you go and solo queue ranked?

I would if it worked, but all players semm to be clogged up in regular WZs. And the arenas dosent seem too fun tbh. Smaller areas with small number of players isnt my cup of tea. No sense for tactics or starategy there

the arenas dosent seem too fun tbh. Smaller areas with small number of players isnt my cup of tea. No sense for tactics or starategy there

Maybe the premades feel the same way

Edited by Oddy_T

I'll be honest I run with a premade. And I will continue to run with them until a couple things happen

1-They either add a daily/weekly or make the ranked matchs count towards it

2-My friends that I group with are geared (My sniper is in full 78's) enough to run ranked 4's

On days I don't work or my friends aren't on, I do try to run solo ranked. But that gets old fast. I do enjoy the ranked matchs 4v4, but it can be a pain to put together a pug team.

To be completely honest I just don't the community as whole wants ranked PvP. They say they want t but the ranked queue was always a ghost town when we had 8v8. The biggest reasons I heard were getting 8 geared people of the proper classes was to big of a pain and the matchmaking was bad.

So BW decreases the size of team PvP down to 4 and they offer a solo queue and now I hear poeple saying 4 is too many we need 2v2 or 3v3. BW (slightly) improved matchmaking but there still isn't enough people in the queues.

I'm not going to claim to know how to fix ranked. All I have are my observations and my suggestions which for all intents and purposes are not much better/different from anyone else on this forum that is on the outside looking in ( meaning as a player not a dev). But from what I see the community asks says this game sucks because they don't have there is no competitive PvP but when it's offered peopel don't do it and always try to find something wrong with it.

There is definitely people who want to do ranked but think the majority of the community says they want it loses two game s and says it sucks and that we need a different kind of ranked.

Just do what a lot of players do. Roll an OP class, join a premade and ROFL faceroll some pugs. Let the cheesiness work for you.

If you solo queue and come up against a premade, just quit and save yourself the aggravation. Let someone else get farmed. Only takes less than a minute to see the other team is going to control 2 of 3 nodes and that they are a premade.

If all that fails, just enjoy the PvE content.

I post the same thing i posted in all the other necro thread you mad

Me the premade player hey guys they made it so we cant group to premade against pugs any more. Ok we will all solo que at the same time ready 3 2 1 hit que. OK every one only enter when we all get a que pop, Every one get that que yes ok enter. Hey look were all in a premade let beat up some pugs hehe.

See how there is no way to stop this behavior not until cross server que's being put in game which BW said they cant do. The above will be how those group will still premade even if BW does some thing then you will ask the Devs to ban players that premade were does it end.

I post the same thing i posted in all the other necro thread you mad

Me the premade player hey guys they made it so we cant group to premade against pugs any more. Ok we will all solo que at the same time ready 3 2 1 hit que. OK every one only enter when we all get a que pop, Every one get that que yes ok enter. Hey look were all in a premade let beat up some pugs hehe.

See how there is no way to stop this behavior not until cross server que's being put in game which BW said they cant do. The above will be how those group will still premade even if BW does some thing then you will ask the Devs to ban players that premade were does it end.

Thats only a problem if the people who are premading are doing it to PUG stomp to put up that much effort, and I would argue the majority are not. Probably are some, just not that many.

I'd go along with something more along the lines of what capt_beers suggests on not that many players actually want ranked play. Fewer yet do once their egos get squashed once they finally have it, and then there are plenty of people who do not like arenas. (I'm one of them)

I think Bioware tried to address the premades vs PUG "issue" but they did so by coraling them into things that neither really want so it did nothing. Actually; it might have made it worse as now you have the chance of being a full pug vs only a full premade in an arena stomping and the premade doesn't have to carry anyone.

So, as far as the complaints about the Uncle posting on the premade threads; you may not agree with him that it's premades fault, but there obviously is an issue with how this game is handling PvP. There is frustration out there and whether I or anyone else feel it is justified or who's fault it is, it is there and will continue to hurt the health of this community.

Edited by Technohic

premade QQ is like hacker QQ. People lost so they must have a scapegoat because losing threatens their flawed belief that they are the top player.

U are just repeating platitudes. Human nature so I get it. We are lazy.

--->THE POINT IS!!!<----

(NOW FOCUS)!!!

Premades vs Premades

PUGS va PUGS

--->PROBLEM IS<---

No cross server.

BAD very very BAD matchmaking

Resume previous state

U are just repeating platitudes. Human nature so I get it. We are lazy.

--->THE POINT IS!!!<----

(NOW FOCUS)!!!

Premades vs Premades

PUGS va PUGS

--->PROBLEM IS<---

No cross server.

BAD very very BAD matchmaking

Resume previous state

Well there will never be cross server PvP, they stated so at the last cantina tour and there is no matchmaking outside of ranked and I heard that is sketchy.

Well there will never be cross server PvP, they stated so at the last cantina tour and there is no matchmaking outside of ranked and I heard that is sketchy.

They are making excuses cause we need more cartel content and other things we really need

Thats only a problem if the people who are premading are doing it to PUG stomp to put up that much effort, and I would argue the majority are not. Probably are some, just not that many.

I'd go along with something more along the lines of what capt_beers suggests on not that many players actually want ranked play. Fewer yet do once their egos get squashed once they finally have it, and then there are plenty of people who do not like arenas. (I'm one of them)

I think Bioware tried to address the premades vs PUG "issue" but they did so by coraling them into things that neither really want so it did nothing. Actually; it might have made it worse as now you have the chance of being a full pug vs only a full premade in an arena stomping and the premade doesn't have to carry anyone.

So, as far as the complaints about the Uncle posting on the premade threads; you may not agree with him that it's premades fault, but there obviously is an issue with how this game is handling PvP. There is frustration out there and whether I or anyone else feel it is justified or who's fault it is, it is there and will continue to hurt the health of this community.

You have not been to my server lol there are people that do this daily just to stomp on pugs and laugh about it. Seen it with my own eyes they take the effort to not only do that but call them scrubs while stomping then. Do i think there issue with that behavior yes is BW going to be able to stop it no. There will always be premade against pugs just roll with the dice and move on.

Do i premade yes i do but for different reasons why you ask? well because with a premade you get a hole lot less i winning on dps while i kill this tank who has 3 healer free casting him to full health. Seen to much of this to count it why most pvp guild do premade less chance to have people that have no clue on tactics in there warzone.

They want to stop premade then make a tutorial area like GSF and show people that beating on the one guy in the face who killed you last round while letting healers heal him is just meh

Edited by Neoforcer

not because we want easy kills or matches.....we want to play together with our friends.....isn't that what mmos are supposed to be all about?

to those that would say go play ranked.....1. q pops are terrible on my server for group ranked 2. arenas imho are meh. 3. don't help towards getting daily/weekly done.

If you people are against premades in every single game then in means that premades are 50% of the pvp community (so stop your moaning) and it also means you have premades on your teams too. The fact that you loose means that you are most probably pvp-horrorshows (the 70k damage in a full voidstar type) that drag premades on their own team down.

Seriously stop this nonsense.

1) Most pugs are bag ---> Completely irrelevant and probably untrue.

2) Premades play like MMOs are supposed to be played ---> This is just false, stupid and again irrelevant.

Can we instead get together and bang our heads against the inert Devs team and have them bring us cross server??? This would open up so many possibilities not to mention this issue.

Seriously stop this nonsense.

1) Most pugs are bag ---> Completely irrelevant and probably untrue.

2) Premades play like MMOs are supposed to be played ---> This is just false, stupid and again irrelevant.

Can we instead get together and bang our heads against the inert Devs team and have them bring us cross server??? This would open up so many possibilities not to mention this issue.

People don't get it.

There. Will. Never. Be. Cross. Server. PvP.

not because we want easy kills or matches.....we want to play together with our friends.....isn't that what mmos are supposed to be all about?

to those that would say go play ranked.....1. q pops are terrible on my server for group ranked 2. arenas imho are meh. 3. don't help towards getting daily/weekly done.

Queue pops are terrible because no one is in the queue. If everyone just took their "friends that they just want to play with" and queued up queue times would be great.

Everyone acts like the queue time is some arbitrary wait time BW is pushing on them. If you want lower queue times get more people to queue up. But to absolutely non one's surprise the thread that gave everyone info on how to get teams together, had a list of players looking for teams, info on the free public Mumble someone set up for PUG ranked teams and the Arena chat channel being set-up flew off the front page.

Like I said people say they want ranked, but what they really want is something they can win at all the time.