There's more premades in regular than in ranked right now.

UncelSam

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No there wont be any if ppl like u just keep accepting what BW tells u. They are cheap, greedy and lazy . Thats the problem.

So your idea is just to keep asking for things they said are technically impossible for them? The tech they need just isn't there.

Please don't waste your time listing off older games or games with smaller budgets that have it. They probably planned for it form the beginning. this game planned to have thousands of players on each server at all times so X-server wasn't planned for therefore it's going to be very difficult if not not impossible for them to implement on their hacked together pre-alpha version of a crap engine.

So your idea is just to keep asking for things they said are technically impossible for them? The tech they need just isn't there.

Please don't waste your time listing off older games or games with smaller budgets that have it. They probably planned for it form the beginning. this game planned to have thousands of players on each server at all times so X-server wasn't planned for therefore it's going to be very difficult if not not impossible for them to implement on their hacked together pre-alpha version of a crap engine.

That right there.

Its IS possible. There are also ways around these problems... They just dont want to spend the money. Im sorry but u need to understand that ppl are paying for this game, this means they actually can demand stuff from the developers. Thats the way the world works

Its IS possible. There are also ways around these problems... They just dont want to spend the money. Im sorry but u need to understand that ppl are paying for this game, this means they actually can demand stuff from the developers. Thats the way the world works

Jesus tap dancing Christ.

It's not like we haven't been 'demanding' cross server for two years or anything.

Oh, is it possible? I didn't know you knew so much about the Hero Engine, how BW's servers are setup and how to implement all this.

Excuse me, I didn't know I was talking to a pro.

Oh, is it possible? I didn't know you knew so much about the Hero Engine, how BW's servers are setup and how to implement all this.

Excuse me, I didn't know I was talking to a pro.

Should get him on the team then.

"Guys it's possible since anything is possible which is why I'm here to tell you right now, this is possible since I'm demanding it"

Should get him on the team then.

"Guys it's possible since anything is possible which is why I'm here to tell you right now, this is possible since I'm demanding it"

Silly, Cycao don't you know: money = possible. Since BW has literally no other expense or priorities they just have to throw all the money they make at the servers and x-server will implement itself.

Queue pops are terrible because no one is in the queue. If everyone just took their "friends that they just want to play with" and queued up queue times would be great.

Everyone acts like the queue time is some arbitrary wait time BW is pushing on them. If you want lower queue times get more people to queue up. But to absolutely non one's surprise the thread that gave everyone info on how to get teams together, had a list of players looking for teams, info on the free public Mumble someone set up for PUG ranked teams and the Arena chat channel being set-up flew off the front page.

If you and your friends put 2 teams of near equal skill together then you'll likely get matched against one another for some of your games (fun, right?). For 8v8, putting together 2 teams in the hope of being matched against one another as a high bar but for 4v4 it is very manageable.

TANGENT: Myself, I've been doing regs exclusively because I only recently came back to the game and am on the tedious gear grind treadmill. If ranked matches cleared my PvP dailies I would be playing lots of ranked instead.

Edited by funkiestj

Jedi mindtrick ftw. Lets have have starwars space invaders instead. Oh wait

Also. I WILL necro this one

Necro this? For what? That if by some miracle they decide to implement cross server then I'll be glad you proved me wrong...but you wont.

Necro this? For what? That if by some miracle they decide to implement cross server then I'll be glad you proved me wrong...but you wont.

No I will be happy I did. That would actually teach u something. It will NEVER happen if ppl are just happy the way things are

No I will be happy I did. That would actually teach u something. It will NEVER happen if ppl are just happy the way things are

Teach me how/what exactly?

There are not a lot of people who're happy with the way things are now. There has been tons of threads and topics on cross server. It started out with them saying it will be out with preseason of ranked, then season one too "not in the near future" too the last cantina tour saying it's not happening.

So given that track record if you want to hold onto the illusion that is cross server ever happening this decade then by all means continue.

Queue pops are terrible because no one is in the queue. If everyone just took their "friends that they just want to play with" and queued up queue times would be great.

Everyone acts like the queue time is some arbitrary wait time BW is pushing on them. If you want lower queue times get more people to queue up. But to absolutely non one's surprise the thread that gave everyone info on how to get teams together, had a list of players looking for teams, info on the free public Mumble someone set up for PUG ranked teams and the Arena chat channel being set-up flew off the front page.

Like I said people say they want ranked, but what they really want is something they can win at all the time.

but again see number 2...arenas are all you get when you queue ranked....and I don't think they are as much fun to play as the warzones. #huttball4life

By all means keep on posting about something there is thousands of posts on already.

I bet you click Like on things on FB that say "10,000 Likes cures Cancer"

If there are more pre-mades in regular, then queue for ranked. You'll face less pre-mades and get better rewards! :D

But seriously, the issue is dailies. People who are over Valor level 70 shouldn't be getting dailies for unranked. If you create a daily quest, people will run them daily.

By all means keep on posting about something there is thousands of posts on already.

I bet you click Like on things on FB that say "10,000 Likes cures Cancer"

Oh, and if we can get 10,000 people to change their avatar today BW has said they will implement cross server queuing! Do it. DO IT!

LMAO this thread turned hilarious. Seriously get over cross server que. "if/and/or/buts" get over it, seriously. If I had facial reconstruction I could look like george clooney and lay with hollywood stars, but alas, thats not going to happen.

Cross server=no. Get it?

As for premades, que ranked solo, problem solved. Thats why they implemented that, completely premade free. Otherwise stop crying and take your ***** beating like a man in regs.

No-one wants fair play. The "will to win" forbids that.

I disagree. I have been in premades before and though it was an easy win I felt guilty about taking advantage of the mechanics and the pug. I now refuse to roll with premades. But I still manage to consistently get in the top 5 for my team, win or lose.

There is another option that I don't think I have heard before. I don't belive I am the only person with a conscience out there. What if the rest of the community decided to take up the role to try and make the game more enjoyable for everyone? It would solve the high que times (more people would want to que for wz's), create more challenging wz's for everyone (people governing themselves to only use premades for ranked) and leave BW to fix matchmaking. Perhapse if we did this BW may even give us 8v8 ranked.

maybe I am dreaming in technicolor... but its a nice dream :)

I disagree. I have been in premades before and though it was an easy win I felt guilty about taking advantage of the mechanics and the pug. I now refuse to roll with premades. But I still manage to consistently get in the top 5 for my team, win or lose.

There is another option that I don't think I have heard before. I don't belive I am the only person with a conscience out there. What if the rest of the community decided to take up the role to try and make the game more enjoyable for everyone? It would solve the high que times (more people would want to que for wz's), create more challenging wz's for everyone (people governing themselves to only use premades for ranked) and leave BW to fix matchmaking. Perhapse if we did this BW may even give us 8v8 ranked.

maybe I am dreaming in technicolor... but its a nice dream :)

It would be like trying to make an apple pie with too many different fruits.

I post the same thing i posted in all the other necro thread you mad

Me the premade player hey guys they made it so we cant group to premade against pugs any more. Ok we will all solo que at the same time ready 3 2 1 hit que. OK every one only enter when we all get a que pop, Every one get that que yes ok enter. Hey look were all in a premade let beat up some pugs hehe.

See how there is no way to stop this behavior not until cross server que's being put in game which BW said they cant do. The above will be how those group will still premade even if BW does some thing then you will ask the Devs to ban players that premade were does it end.

That only works in games like WoW where you are never matched against your own faction.

With SWTOR on the other hand you can play imp vs imp or rep vs rep. This means even with a shared and organized que you can end up on opposite teams very easily which will then have half a "premade" on one team and half on the other.

Further if people are going to cheat the system they will cheat the system. If there goal is simply to be a "try hard" all day and wreck unorganized and worse geared players... they will find a way to do it. More than anything people are wanting a way to try to get into more matches with more like minded players and let the teams have there team fights.

And still the devs dont do anything to adress this problem.

PUGs getting tired real fast on the current sorry state of this game.

I bet the whole game is shutdown in 3 months tops running like this.

You know theres a whole lot of new , real sweet and good, MMORPGs comming out soon!!

One of them will instakill this crap game as soon it lanuches.

about that title, do you have any kind of official source or statistic at all to support your statement? or are you just guessing? be honest, and if it is a real source, link it so we can see.

Second, if you think this is a crap game, why don't you leave, I mean if you don't like something why play it? A lot of people call this game a piece of garbage yet oddly they are still subscribers, few actually have the **** to actually ragequit like they threaten. Also, a year ago some people like yourself said this game would have been shut down by now, and where are we? Oh yeah still playing, and next year, still playing. In conclusion, don't make claims without providing some kind of source or backup to prove it, second I don't see why you are playing if you don't like the game, and third, this game will go on a lot more than 3 months and we both know that.