Best player of each class!

Arkillon

Saney (Sorc DPS) <- reroll for Shadowlands, so not as geared as his sorc on PoT5 yet. Not min-maxed.

Xani (Mara)

Zani (Sniper)

Inaz (Jugg tank)

Inax (Sin DPS)

Xanie (sage DPS)

May'be'xani (PT Tank)

(Several of those names have special characters but I'm not going to bother trying to type them, lol.)

fix'd! he isn't named on some because I've never seen the actual toons :/

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fix'd! he isn't named on some because I've never seen the actual toons :/

Some of those he doesn't play much. But anyone's list who doesn't have him on it for at LEAST sorc DPS is incomplete, IMO. (I know you just edited yours, I mean anyone else's.)

Some of those he doesn't play much. But anyone's list who doesn't have him on it for at LEAST sorc DPS is incomplete, IMO. (I know you just edited yours, I mean anyone else's.)

yeah I had Saney and i was like "wat who is he"... i never thought about Xani /ashamed

UPDATED LIST. WITH NOMINEES \o/

PUBS

Guardian DPS: Xega or Killothian (only jug dps I've seen)

Guardian tank: Fare or Entity's guardian (Nominees: Dryden-synn)

Sentinel: Taesty-cakes or Somnax (Nominees: Thalamir and Onefinalhope)

Shadow DPS: Zenød (Nominees: Shadowtom, Civilie)

Shadow tank: Excel or Shadowtom (Nominees: Visas)

Sage DPS: Ichuckrocks (Nominees: Cielo and Huung)

Sage Healer: Gummies or Hunngsolow

Scoundrel DPS: Lynx or Not-faddycakes

Scoundrel healer: Nisseesi (Nominees: Extremecouponer, Taesty and Faddycakes)

Gunslinger: Missbehavin or Ent-ity

Commando DPS: Hikiko or Ntityy

Commando healer: Donna

Vanguard DPS: Finish or Stormrayne

Vanguard tank: Stormrayne or Interdict

IMPS

Juggernaut DPS: One'Man'Army or Malrak (Nominees: Mr-miyagi and Nobody)

Juggernaut tank: CVN or White-ra (Nominees: Xzander, Inaz)

Marauder: Frequencyz or Xaito (Nominees: Fay'te, Plunger-monkey)

Assassin DPS: Zenod or Iscariøt (Nominees: Rinnegan, Huungsolow)

Assassin tank: Zenod

Sorcerer DPS: Laylush or Saney

Sorcerer healer: Fadera or Deez-Nuts (Nominees: Thesauce)

Operative DPS: Swurve (Nominees: Stand and Sasouke)

Operative healer: Ayita or Evilharrisonford (Nominees: Sittinøn-Toylet, Poison'Berry)

Sniper: Dr'venkman or Zani

Mercenary DPS: Chasso

Mercenary healer: Donnamite

Powertech DPS: Cheesecakes

Powertech tank: Gag or Darty

Really surprising to note that ~4 imp guilds represented on imp side and their alts who comprise the best rep players.

Entity only got mentioned 5 times...Why don't we just say Entity is the best player on shadowlands...ALL HAIL

Edited by Hellinchaos

Really surprising to note that ~4 imp guilds represented on imp side and their alts who comprise the best rep players.

Entity only got mentioned 5 times...Why don't we just say Entity is the best player on shadowlands...ALL HAIL

I count 8 ...let see: ent'tity (guardian), Ichuckrocks (sage), not'faddycakes (scoundrel) ntityy (commando), en-tity (slinger), Interdict (vg), white-ra(jugg), Cheesecakes (pt).

Pretty much whatever toon he plays he is gonna be one of the best.

Edited by Bman_p

I count 8 ...let see: ent'tity (guardian), Ichuckrocks (sage), not'faddycakes (scoundrel) ntityy (commando), en-tity (slinger), Interdict (vg), white-ra(jugg), Cheesecakes (pt).

Ravinder is right, this thread is good for a laugh.

Ravinder is right, this thread is good for a laugh.

Feel sorry for you if you think the names of 8 toons and classes are funny.

I thought no-retreat was his PT. I completely forgot his ichuckrocks and not'faddycakes were his toons.

Edited by Hellinchaos

Feel sorry for you if you think the names of 8 toons and classes are funny.

I thought no-retreat was his PT. I completely forgot his ichuckrocks and not'faddycakes were his toons.

He moved No-Retreat to POT5.

Interdict is where it's at now

Honestly I just like riding around in T-elos's backpack. It's wide and spacious from all the people he usually has to carry in there stretching it out. I've just about finished setting up the furniture in there if you want to come over for a house party some time.

Is this thread based on PVP only or PVE as well? And if only PVP, are you basing that on ranked or including unranked 8-mans in the mix? I have been poking in here to look at lists and such and I think, for anyone who hasn't, you should be a little more specific on the criteria/environment.

That being said and assuming this is in regards to pvp only, there are lots of auxiliary categories that I would like to see some of you caddy *****es nominate and fight over. I will think about some more, but off the top of my head:

Best WZ Op Leader/Team Communication:

Most Famous: (Don't you dare get this wrong, you know exactly who this is)

Best Ninja Capper:

Best & Worst Sportsmanship:

Most Smartest: (Amber Atkins)

Best Use of Sparkle Powder in a Combat Situation:

Best Use of Hazardous Zones: (i.e. Flame Jets/Acid Pools/Voidstar Bridge/Pylon Explosion)

Best Rage Quitter:

Best Homosexual:

Best at Running the Huttball the Wrong Way:

Best/Worst Dressed:

Most Fun to Play Against:

Best AFK Medal Farmer:

Best PVP Dancer:

Who Makes You Laugh The Most:

Who Makes You Curse The Most:

Who You'd Miss The Most If They Left:

Biggest Epeen:

Most Fun to Absolutely Destroy/Kill:

Be creative. There are lots more and I'm sure people can come up with some great categories, but I don't want to derail the thread either. Someone start a new one if you'd like or post here I guess...I'm much too busy and famous to be seen doing that sort of thing. I am a celebrity after all.

I hope everyone's new year has gotten off to a good start and continues to go that way. See you in game and always remember that it is extremely inappropriate to attack or kill me...ever. Don't you dare touch me!

~Gay~

*EDIT*

Best Forum Signature: (You need only look directly below this sentence)

Edited by PianoMatt

Your logical fallacy exists in that individual skill is directly correlated with best player. However, the designers of the game developed combat around group team play. Thus, skill performance is more correlated to how an individual contributes to the effort of a team, not how well he is by oneself. This reflected in the inherent mechanics of the game.

Considering this is from someone who's always quick to blame his teammates for losing, I just have to laugh.

P.S. Some of our ranked players came from or did ranked with those guilds...

So they were in a pug with some ID/Physics members.

Honestly I just like riding around in T-elos's backpack. It's wide and spacious from all the people he usually has to carry in there stretching it out. I've just about finished setting up the furniture in there if you want to come over for a house party some time.

My fanny pack has more room in it... :jawa_cool:

this thread makes me laugh hard, ty guys.

btw, anyone know who the level 52 scoundrel on pub side is who named his character "Ravinder" with the legacy name "Sucks". I don't care too much about not having the name anymore but I'd just like to know who envied me enough to do it.

I would be beyond flattered myself if someone had to rename their toon name and legacy name to show the server how terrible I am :o

Best WZ Op Leader/Team Communication: Fatedd

Most Famous: (Don't you dare get this wrong, you know exactly who this is)

Best Ninja Capper: Fatedd

Best & Worst Sportsmanship: Fatedd

Most Smartest: Fatedd

Best Use of Sparkle Powder in a Combat Situation: Donnamite

Best Use of Hazardous Zones: (i.e. Flame Jets/Acid Pools/Voidstar Bridge/Pylon Explosion) Fatedd

Best Rage Quitter: Fatedd

Best Homosexual: Tough call, gonna have to go with Gaytastic

Best at Running the Huttball the Wrong Way: Fatedd

Best/Worst Dressed: Fatedd/Fatedd

Most Fun to Play Against: Fatedd

Best AFK Medal Farmer: Fatedd

Best PVP Dancer: Fatedd

Who Makes You Laugh The Most: Fatedd

Who Makes You Curse The Most: Fatedd

Who You'd Miss The Most If They Left: Fatedd

Biggest Epeen: Fatedd

Most Fun to Absolutely Destroy/Kill: Fatedd

Best Forum Signature: Fatedd

Yup, seems right.

Considering this is from someone who's always quick to blame his teammates for losing, I just have to laugh.

So they were in a pug with some ID/Physics members.

Except you missed my entire point of the post, perhaps you should work on your reading comprehension? I forgot Peasants can't read. I'll make it easier for you and your lack of logical reasoning....blaming Peasants for not contributing to a team is justified.

If anyone has done solo ranked I'm sure they'd be more than willing to agree that bads cause lots of losses. I have never blamed any competent player in a group comp....nor have lost outside of experimental comps. Perhaps you don't understand what It is like to carry bads.. It's common to have difficulty admitting you are low-born.

"Your argument is invalid and your credibility is questionable, it seems to me you are unintelligible.

You come at the King you best not miss, stop posting bro you just got dissed."

Sit down, Peasant.

Edited by Hellinchaos

Sit down, Peasant.

Your use of peasant...

There's a jugg on PoT5 named Kruth who calls people peasants...Is it you in disguise? Any relation? A long lost twin you didn't know about maybe?

Edited by Dedrayge