Best player of each class!

Arkillon

Shots fired.

Apparently this thread has a bullet proof vest that was manufactured in Austin, TX. Maybe I should fire some APmagnums. Reporting people is for b*tches. You got an issue with something that was said, either ignore it or speak about it. Don't be a b*tch about it.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently this thread has a bullet proof vest that was manufactured in Austin, TX. Maybe I should fire some APmagnums. Reporting people is for b*tches. You got an issue with something that was said, either ignore it or speak about it. Don't be a b*tch about it.

i see a whole lot of "wah"

half those people either dont pvp, have quit the game, or don't pvp....while pvping...

yes but i still see them on here and there its my opinion, most of those would be blank if i had to think of other people, i only go by my experience and who i say "oh ****" when i see them

Edited by Tenchifreak

I cleanse CC more than 99% of people on this server and even when I'm not healing. Don't even try.

So once? (That's more times than 99% of the server)

I'm still definitely server worst at taking brez tho, I'm gonna stop using dcds for practice.

<3 now help me get my sage up, so you can chuckrocks while my cathar throws litter

Edited by Domatron

No offense but that's the most inaccurate list so far.

Op heals; Keiki? She's good but not bamacare/harrison/sittin/xa'vuy level good. And who's Beckett? :/

^ Lawl! Is this cause I said I wasn't healing you in warzones anymore? el oh el

I'll concede to Harrison and Xa'Vuy though. They are both amazing <3 I don't think I've been in a game with Venkman on his healer yet and Sittin I also don't have much experience with.

Hey noobs, it's me again, the best op on the server.

I'd like to nominate Bamacare for best op healer.

http://i.imgur.com/0KfwvjU.jpg

Only thing better than his heals is all his QQ in game.

It's sad that people think it is all about the end dps/heal scoreboard. While you sit the whole game worried about your numbers and topping the charts, the rest of your team members are playing the objectives and winning you the game.

Edited by Darththirdeye

Objectives in Huttball? Like healing my teammates so we can control mid, passing the ball forward the few times it was chucked my way, and healing the ball carrier when the other healer is too busy picking fights by the dumpster/dps powerup and then proceeding to roll my *** over there so I can save said healer?

Yeah I must have stood by our spawn using the super secret Operative Consumption skill that totally exists to get those numbers, huh. Idk who Obiwan is or which of us two he is referring too, but I know it can't be Bama, seeing as how it was Helio and Az (whenever these two weren't busy tearing up the enemy and scoring), Mo, Mary, Mega and myself who held mid. Bama came and grabbed the ball and rolled it forward a few times, which is helpful sure, and I'm positive it was due to his exceptional skill as a player and nothing at all to do with us controlling the area.

What's really pathetic is the constant stream of excuses from most of you, a bunch of average players that need to bunch up and make a thread like this just to pad your buddies on the back. And please don't think that syncing queues with ~10 other people and playing deathmatch on a server where ranked is dead is any indication of skill.

@Thirdeye, in the end, the numbers on the leaderboard that do matter are Protection and Healing, because that's what keeps everyone alive so that we can win a game. Dps, big or small isn't as indicative of any skill, though. You can do a ton of dps and still be useless in a match, but healing and tanking? That is never useless.

Objectives in Huttball? Like healing my teammates so we can control mid, passing the ball forward the few times it was chucked my way, and healing the ball carrier when the other healer is too busy picking fights by the dumpster/dps powerup and then proceeding to roll my *** over there so I can save said healer?

Yeah I must have stood by our spawn using the super secret Operative Consumption skill that totally exists to get those numbers, huh. Idk who Obiwan is or which of us two he is referring too, but I know it can't be Bama, seeing as how it was Helio and Az (whenever these two weren't busy tearing up the enemy and scoring), Mo, Mary, Mega and myself who held mid. Bama came and grabbed the ball and rolled it forward a few times, which is helpful sure, and I'm positive it was due to his exceptional skill as a player and nothing at all to do with us controlling the area.

What's really pathetic is the constant stream of excuses from most of you, a bunch of average players that need to bunch up and make a thread like this just to pad your buddies on the back. And please don't think that syncing queues with ~10 other people and playing deathmatch on a server where ranked is dead is any indication of skill.

@Thirdeye, in the end, the numbers on the leaderboard that do matter are Protection and Healing, because that's what keeps everyone alive so that we can win a game. Dps, big or small isn't as indicative of any skill, though. You can do a ton of dps and still be useless in a match, but healing and tanking? That is never useless.

I'm glad I waited to respond, now I know more of the story. There's nothing wrong with holding my like you did, but there's nothing wrong with play how Bama did either. The people pushing forward need heals too. Simply put, y'all both have/had 2 different play styles that match and the play style Bama uses will decrease his healing numbers compared to yours but raise his damage numbers and also increase his objective points. Tbh, I've never seen 1 mill healing in hurtball so I'm impressed, but then again most healers play hurtball the way Bama does.