Best player of each class!

Arkillon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My opinion of the best for each class in PvP ( Top 3 choices if possible)

Juggernaut Tank: Xzander, Tarnaa, Tal'rinder

Juggernaut Dps: Wolfenstein, (Can't think of anymore drawing a huge blank on this atm)

Marauder: Lafayette, Frequency

Sorc Healer: Kyarra, Vulpes, Lilu

Sorc Dps: Chilled, Rekursion

Assassin: Huungsolow, Nakitomi, Dizom

Merc Healer: Donna (have played with merc healer in the mornings lately but the name is escaping me)

Merc DPS: Deebs, Chasso (these two are very close either one could be the best)

Op Healer: Keiki, Sittin-on-Toiylet, Beckett

Sniper: Mastachafe, Obejudian, Bilski

I didn't add Powertechs, Op Dps, or Sin tank simply because there are to many of them or none of them. Zenod and anyone else that made a list that I didn't mention: I haven't played many matches with or against you to add you this is based solely on who I play and see the most often.

Pretttyyy sure MAOD is still best sorc on Shadowlands...even though he's not even there anymore.

He cannot still be the best due to the fact that he never was the best.

Edited by eavn

sorry to disappoint, but even though he's lvl 42, Evån is #1 concealment operative on the server.

Your ego is so big! I mean your signature! Actually both your ego and signature are so big! Shamelessly enough though, I share in one of the similarities.

My opinion of the best for each class in PvP ( Top 3 choices if possible)

Juggernaut Tank: Xzander, Tarnaa, Tal'rinder

Juggernaut Dps: Wolfenstein, (Can't think of anymore drawing a huge blank on this atm)

Marauder: Lafayette, Frequency

Sorc Healer: Kyarra, Vulpes, Lilu

Sorc Dps: Chilled, Rekursion

Assassin: Huungsolow, Nakitomi, Dizom

Merc Healer: Donna (have played with merc healer in the mornings lately but the name is escaping me)

Merc DPS: Deebs, Chasso (these two are very close either one could be the best)

Op Healer: Keiki, Sittin-on-Toiylet, Beckett

Sniper: Mastachafe, Obejudian, Bilski

I didn't add Powertechs, Op Dps, or Sin tank simply because there are to many of them or none of them. Zenod and anyone else that made a list that I didn't mention: I haven't played many matches with or against you to add you this is based solely on who I play and see the most often.

No offense but that's the most inaccurate list so far.

Never seen Tarnaa in ranked (don't seem him in regs anymore) and Tal'rindar is MIA

Wolfenstein is nowhere close to the jug dps listed in other lists

You're right for marauders, though Freq is a much more experienced one than Lafayette imo.

Sorc healers? No offense, but no.

Sorc dps: Rekursion is a dps machine, Chilledleeks plays very casually and Xani is much much better than Rekursion,.

Sins? Nakitomi: sin tank, casual. Dizom is a deception sin and I'm sure myself, Iscariot, Rinnegan and Huungsolow are better. I would put huung in the top 5, but not as the first one.

Merc healer; correct

Merc dps.. The gap between Deebs (good merc, casual player that doesn't do ranked) vs Chasso is huge. Chasso is better than any merc I've seen and does competitive pvp (I believe he does)

Op heals; Keiki? She's good but not bamacare/harrison/sittin/xa'vuy level good. And who's Beckett? :/

Snipers: wat. never seen/heard of those, except mastahchafe. and venkman would **** on em all day long.

"this is based solely on who I play and see the most often" THEN WHY MAKE A LIST WHEN YOU KNOW IT'S WRONG

No offense but that's the most inaccurate list so far.

Never seen Tarnaa in ranked (don't seem him in regs anymore) and Tal'rindar is MIA

Wolfenstein is nowhere close to the jug dps listed in other lists

You're right for marauders, though Freq is a much more experienced one than Lafayette imo.

Sorc healers? No offense, but no.

Sorc dps: Rekursion is a dps machine, Chilledleeks plays very casually and Xani is much much better than Rekursion,.

Sins? Nakitomi: sin tank, casual. Dizom is a deception sin and I'm sure myself, Iscariot, Rinnegan and Huungsolow are better. I would put huung in the top 5, but not as the first one.

Merc healer; correct

Merc dps.. The gap between Deebs (good merc, casual player that doesn't do ranked) vs Chasso is huge. Chasso is better than any merc I've seen and does competitive pvp (I believe he does)

Op heals; Keiki? She's good but not bamacare/harrison/sittin/xa'vuy level good. And who's Beckett? :/

Snipers: wat. never seen/heard of those, except mastahchafe. and venkman would **** on em all day long.

"this is based solely on who I play and see the most often" THEN WHY MAKE A LIST WHEN YOU KNOW IT'S WRONG

Don't bash everyone who makes a list that doesn't seem close to what everyone thinks. My list was missing some ppl who others mentioned just because I really hadn't seen them play. Can't really say someone is the best if you've never played with or against them.