2.4+ DPS Leaderboard

The log has clearly been edited. I'm not gonna bother nitpicking at the crits or whatever:

14:44:47.446 Mayoo activates Élimination.

14:44:47.446 Mayoo spends 3 point de Concentration.

14:44:47.446 Mayoo gains 1 point de Concentration.

14:44:47.949 Mayoo leaves combat.

14:44:47.954 Mannequin d'entraînement des opérations loses 1 000 000 points de santé from Mayoo.

14:44:47.954 Mayoo's Armure en morceaux effect of Armure réduite fades from Mannequin d'entraînement des opérations.

14:44:47.954 Mayoo gains Sprint.

14:44:47.955 Mayoo's Blessures invalidantes effect of Blessures invalidantes (Force) fades from Mannequin d'entraînement des opérations.

14:44:47.955 Mayoo's Surcharge de sabre effect of Brûlure (physique) fades from Mannequin d'entraînement des opérations.

14:44:47.956 Mayoo's Zèle impitoyable heals Mayoo for 386.

14:44:47.956 Mayoo gains 1 point de Concentration.

14:44:47.956 Mayoo's Zen heals Mayoo for 386.

14:44:47.958 Mayoo's Brûlure (physique) critically hits Mannequin d'entraînement des opérations for 3396* élémentaires damage, causing 3396 threat!

14:44:47.958 Mayoo kills Mannequin d'entraînement des opérations.

14:44:47.959 Mayoo loses Surcharge de sabre.

14:44:47.959 Mayoo's Élimination hits Mannequin d'entraînement des opérations for 4910 énergétiques damage, causing 4910 threat.

14:44:48.157 Mayoo loses Afflux principal.

14:44:48.892 Mayoo's Fente impitoyable hits Mannequin d'entraînement des opérations for 610 énergétiques damage, causing 610 threat.

Your total damage is 992040 before dispatch and merciless slash. The two hits (note that it's two rather than three) is 5520, which is short of the 1million to kill the dummy, meaning you've been naughty. Also, a Merciless slash offhand hit pops up despite the fact that the last skill you activate is dispatch. Strictly speaking, even the dispatch hit should have failed since the burn tick killed the dummy first.

Sorry but i can't let you say that i m a cheater. What's the point of editing post ? It will not make me down bosses...

So FIrst, i don't understand your point about the end of my parse. Because i actually am at 3750 for parsec, and 3720 for torpase, which means that my last dispach (élimination in french) hit at the same time than the burning and killed the dummy. The last stack of "fente impitoyable" for 610 dammage one second after, i m sorry but i just can't explain it. But again, why would have i edit that end of my log ?

And no i didn't edit my debuffs neither. I didn't edit the log at all.

You can blame me on my begining. Here is my explanation: I have put the dummy debuff armor and 1 million ph. I answered to one or two whisp and i jump on a dummy. I started and i realized i was on the pvp dummy. I stopped. Refreshed my combat log and started on the correct dummy. I only checked i had not my merciless stacks, which is the only thing who allows to burst the DPS in a unusual way. I even had no focus and if you look closely you'll see i have the same start than the other sentinel (with the zealous strike in second to build focus).

But my "fault" didn't help me to have a very good start, as you can see on my log, this is my -30% manage who made me make 3750 DPS. If you don't want to take my parse because of my start (and the 5 stacks juyo which is clearly my fault), i understand, if it's because you think i have edited my parse, i can't accept it.

Edited by mayoonaise

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but i can't let you say that i m a cheater. What's the point of editing post ? It will not make me down bosses...

So FIrst, i don't understand your point about the end of my parse. Because i actually am at 3750 for parsec, and 3720 for torpase, which means that my last dispach (élimination in french) hit at the same time than the burning and killed the dummy. The last stack of "fente impitoyable" for 610 dammage one second after, i m sorry but i just can't explain it. But again, why would have i edit that end of my log ?

And no i didn't edit my debuffs neither. I didn't edit the log at all.

You can blame me on my begining. Here is my explanation: I have put the dummy debuff armor and 1 million ph. I answered to one or two whisp and i jump on a dummy. I started and i realized i was on the pvp dummy. I stopped. Refreshed my combat log and started on the correct dummy. I only checked i had not my merciless stacks, which is the only thing who allows to burst the DPS in a unusual way. I even had no focus and if you look closely you'll see i have the same start than the other sentinel (with the zealous strike in second to build focus).

But my "fault" didn't help me to have a very good start, as you can see on my log, this is my -30% manage who made me make 3750 DPS. If you don't want to take my parse because of my start (and the 5 stacks juyo which is clearly my fault), i understand, if it's because you think i have edited my parse, i can't accept it.

As I'd already stated, I'm not accusing you of cheating, your parse has simply failed the basic spot checks. Really, just parse again and the problem's solved.

Edited by Falver

Side point (note: I didn't look at the log)… It is possible for the off hand hit to come *first*, even from the perspective of the game. If the dummy is low enough in HP, that hit can kill the dummy without the main hand hit ever landing. I don't know if that's what happened here, but it is a possibility that needs to be kept in mind.

Clipped by time, http://www.torparse.com/a/528104/time/1387643671/1387643931/0/Damage+Dealt, your damage totaled to 999,741 with the last hit being Ladungssalve (5775*).

Log view http://www.torparse.com/l/528104 shows

17:38:51.258 Sörgluke's Splitterbombe effect of Blutend (Tech) fades from Operationen-Trainingsdummy.

17:38:51.259 Sörgluke loses Schmugglerglück.

17:38:51.452 Sörgluke's Ladungssalve critically hits Operationen-Trainingsdummy for 5775* Energie damage, causing 5775 threat!

17:38:51.452 Sörgluke kills Operationen-Trainingsdummy.

17:38:52.258 Sörgluke loses Gelassen unter Druck.

17:38:52.259 Sörgluke loses Auf alles gefasst.

17:38:52.259 Sörgluke loses Unerschütterlich.

17:38:52.259 Sörgluke leaves cover.

17:38:52.259 Sörgluke loses Ducken.

17:38:55.559 Sörgluke loses Primärwoge.

Ladungssalve as your last hit so you're short of 1,000,000 in-log.

So just because the game is being stupid the log is invalid to you .... seems that the rules should be amended.

Until then I will not post any logs.

I have put this question about the logs in this thread and it has been barely discussed. The players cannot do anything about the wrong logs, times and even damage numbers from the game and simply discarding parses because the sum is not enough is in my oppinion not right.

Falver big cudos to your effort but that "rule" is just not acceptable for me.

As I'd already stated, I'm not accusing you of cheating, your parse has simply failed the basic spot checks. Really, just parse again and the problem's solved.

Ok, the 30 point of centuring before started the fight are authorized or not ?

Edited by mayoonaise

Whats wrong with this one? Its not on the front page

I haven't looked at that one, he posted while I making the finishing touches on the update.

Ok, the 30 point of centuring before started the fight are authorized or not ?

That's okay.

dis be old but not yet updated :)

It's up there.

Falver big cudos to your effort but that "rule" is just not acceptable for me.

And kudos to you for voicing your complaints but the fact you prestacked focus and juyo already tells me that you didn't read the rules you so disagree with.

The parse in question.

Put aside the prestacked focus and juyo, since that's besides the point right now about editing logs.

You can blame me on my begining. Here is my explanation: I have put the dummy debuff armor and 1 million ph. I answered to one or two whisp and i jump on a dummy. I started and i realized i was on the pvp dummy. I stopped. Refreshed my combat log and started on the correct dummy.

Let's look at what that implies. You applied the armor rend and health modules on a dummy, parsed on the pvp dummy, and reset your log (and thus relogged). Fine, I can understand why you would do that. Why then, in your refreshed combat log, there is no instance of applying the armor rend and health modules prior to parsing?

Search "Armure réduite" and "Armure en morceaux" in his combat log and you will see that both only show up once, when said effects fade from the dummy, meaning that either

a) you edited applying the modules out of your log. No sensible person would do this so it must be

b) you edited IN the modules disappearing from your log.

Now for the end of the log itself,

14:44:47.956 Mayoo gains 1 point de Concentration.

14:44:47.956 Mayoo's Zen heals Mayoo for 386.

14:44:47.958 Mayoo's Brûlure (physique) critically hits Mannequin d'entraînement des opérations for 3396* élémentaires damage, causing 3396 threat!

14:44:47.958 Mayoo kills Mannequin d'entraînement des opérations.

14:44:47.959 Mayoo loses Surcharge de sabre.

14:44:47.959 Mayoo's Élimination hits Mannequin d'entraînement des opérations for 4910 énergétiques damage, causing 4910 threat.

14:44:48.157 Mayoo loses Afflux principal.

14:44:48.892 Mayoo's Fente impitoyable hits Mannequin d'entraînement des opérations for 610 énergétiques damage, causing 610 threat.

We'll ignore the offhand hit, because that's not what we're interested in (and Thok has shown a stray off-hand CAN occur). You can't kill the a dummy without doing the amount of health it has. This sounds logical right? If we suppose that your dispatch hit was a stray hit, then you should have reached 1,000,000 ON the burn tick, not on the dispatch.

For emphasis, I parsed on my sentinel to show this.

6:06:14.971 Falver's Burning (Physical) hits Operations Training Dummy for 354 internal damage, causing 354 threat.

16:06:15.279 Falver leaves combat.

16:06:15.285 Falver's 500,000 Health effect of 500,000 Health fades from Operations Training Dummy.

16:06:15.285 Falver's Shattered Armor effect of Armor Reduced fades from Operations Training Dummy.

16:06:15.286 Falver gains Sprint.

16:06:15.287 Falver's Cauterize effect of Burning (Physical) fades from Operations Training Dummy.

16:06:15.288 Falver loses Hand of Justice.

16:06:15.290 Falver's Dispatch hits Operations Training Dummy for 3397 energy damage, causing 3397 threat.

16:06:15.291 Falver kills Operations Training Dummy.

16:06:19.082 Falver loses Blade Rush.

16:06:24.238 Falver loses Saber Screen.

16:25:31.549 Falver activates Dispatch.

16:25:31.549 Falver gains 1 focus point.

16:25:32.147 Falver leaves combat.

16:25:32.154 Falver's 500,000 Health effect of 500,000 Health fades from Operations Training Dummy.

16:25:32.154 Falver's Shattered Armor effect of Armor Reduced fades from Operations Training Dummy.

16:25:32.155 Falver gains Sprint.

16:25:32.156 Falver's Cauterize effect of Burning (Physical) fades from Operations Training Dummy.

16:25:32.157 Falver loses Hand of Justice.

16:25:32.159 Falver's Dispatch hits Operations Training Dummy for 3426 energy damage, causing 3426 threat.

16:25:32.159 Falver kills Operations Training Dummy.

Yolo's parse has a similar occurrence.

23:29:35.196 Yoloneeds's Strike hits Operations Training Dummy for 478 energy damage, causing 478 threat.

23:29:35.197 Yoloneeds's Strike hits Operations Training Dummy for 529 energy damage, causing 529 threat.

23:29:35.457 Yoloneeds leaves combat.

23:29:35.468 Yoloneeds's 1,000,000 Health effect of 1,000,000 Health fades from Operations Training Dummy.

23:29:35.468 Yoloneeds's Shattered Armor effect of Armor Reduced fades from Operations Training Dummy.

23:29:35.469 Yoloneeds gains Sprint.

23:29:35.473 Yoloneeds's Dispatch hits Operations Training Dummy for 5393 energy damage, causing 5393 threat.

23:29:35.474 Yoloneeds kills Operations Training Dummy.

Given that you edited the log SOMEHOW with the health/armor modules, wouldn't my natural assumption have been to deem the parse as not trustworthy?

I initially said that I didn't accuse you of cheating but the evidence is hardly in your favor, albeit not condemning. I think barring this parse and asking you to parse again was a logical decision?

Edited by Falver

I have been following this thread for months, it's a bit strange to read my name in it. :D

Thanks for the big work, Falver.

Something I didn't get: prestacking Juyo and Merciless is obviously not allowed, but what about centering? I used valorous call to get 30 stacks before the leap, that's the only way to be authorized to have them, right?

And kudos to you for voicing your complaints but the fact you prestacked focus and juyo already tells me that you didn't read the rules you so disagree with.

Cool that don't even pay attention about who is posting and the linking I have done, but I can admit the number of people can be distracting.

So to be again perfectly clear:

I have done the Slinger Hybrid Parse Torpase Link with the 4m 20.046s even though it doesn't even correctly lists the "enter combat" time but the time of the first healing revieved. So in my oppinion I was even faster then that. (we should discuss this sometime)

My original parse post can be found back at page 100.

You have not included this because it shows 259 Damage points under 1mill. Apart from that being a joke in itself I haven't and will never edit any parse to show anything different from what the game writes in my log. So not including the parse is ImO just random and for me not acceptable, because thats just what the game told me. you can see clearly when I added the 1mill debuff and I have not entered combat since, nor can anything I know of damage the dummy by just 259 points. And what would be the point? The Dots where on the dummy so it would have died split seconds later anyway?

I think with the randomness of "choosing" the parses you ruining the combatition about the parses. By now the Slingers would be even within 1 second on the board.

Would be nice if you think about the parses which show "too little damage" again, would resolve a lot of frustration ...

Ok so I have been playing a lot of Lethality in the past few weeks and this is what I came up with.

Volcom - Lethality 5/5/36 - 3797.97 (4.24.948s)

http://www.torparse.com/a/543113/time/1389082783/1389083047/0/Damage+Dealt

Ok now on to the second part of this which I thought needed to be shown cause in reality, this is a problem. First I in no way want to get the highest possible number I can get from this however I just thought it should be shown for maybe a second look at how this TTK thing actually is playing out here. In my opinion a lot of people are probably being cheated out of DPS on there parses but being that everyone is going through the same thing I understand why it has been stated they need to reparse to get a better numbers.

Well first let me explain that when I was parsing I was also streaming and using parsec at the time, on my parsec it read 3812 ( http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo277/IMIoses/Parsec3812ParseProof_zps6c96ba0f.png ) and I know that parsec will give you a different number sometimes by a few DPS, so clearly I uploaded to Torparse. Now after reading how much of a difference it was I did some further investigating into the actual file of the parse and came across what I feel is the main problem and what people have been talking about all along on this forum thread. So I decided to do an experiment (Mind you it was all done on stream as to make sure no one thought I was doing any funny business lol). Anyway this is what I came up with, the kill shot was a Takedown for 7k+ which had crit, well swtor counted the dmg of that hit but did not count the DPS gain that should have been there due to the fact that I exited combat before then. So I readjusted the hit to be ahead of the exit combat as it was intended and I came up with 3811.08 on this Torparse Link - http://www.torparse.com/a/543129/9/0/Damage+Dealt .

Like I said when I started this I'm not looking for the 3812 or 3811 by all means I just wanted to give a little more incite as to what I and most agree is a problem, which I believe is on BW's end as well as perhaps Torparses end.

To avoid this, we use TTK for leaderboards now, instead of DPS. There may be some discrepancies here too, due to lag and when the game logs the time of death of the dummy, but those are minor, maybe milliseconds depending on the latency of the player. Though I've seen in logs, event: Death without 1kk dmg done to the dummy, but usually killing blow and death of the dummy happenes in the same second, just the order in the log is switched.

I have been following this thread for months, it's a bit strange to read my name in it. :D

Thanks for the big work, Falver.

Something I didn't get: prestacking Juyo and Merciless is obviously not allowed, but what about centering? I used valorous call to get 30 stacks before the leap, that's the only way to be authorized to have them, right?

Pre-stacking centering is very much allowed. Since Sentinels can respec into Combat for the Introspection-Centering talent, and spec back over before it wears out, it's been ruled as valid. I do believe it's also valid to blow cooldowns immediately before ripping into the dummy, as I've never been penalized for opening with an adrenal and Potency enhanced Force in Balance/Force Breach, spec dependent.

Haven't posted on here in a while so here ya go!

Mruniverse - Vanguard - Hybrid - 2/22/22 - 4'23.039s

http://www.torparse.com/a/542553/time/1389021171/1389021434/0/Damage+Dealt

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/b4d7cdd0-c634-4733-bf9a-69f25c2d662d

Pretty happy with this parse. Parses with this gear average about 40% overall crit. After I get my next implant I will replace some crit with power to get what I think will be the optimal gearing for this spec with 378 crit. Any questions or concerns? Feel free to ask!

Pretty happy with this parse. Parses with this gear average about 40% overall crit. After I get my next implant I will replace some crit with power to get what I think will be the optimal gearing for this spec with 378 crit. Any questions or concerns? Feel free to ask!

Jesus ! I really hate you, I have a PT and am no where near this yet, I mean Im not BiS either but I should be closer to something like this. I suppose Im gonna have to try the crit out and see if that works cause pure power or the 170 or so crit I have been using isn't cutting it. Either way Nice parse dude now Im off to study it.

that is an amazing parse... idk if your going to be able to replicate it :/ 0 rapid shots, and 50% railshot crit... i have done a few parses with just over 400crit rating and i still come back with 25ish rs crit chance. and i dont think ive ever been able to manage a parse with 0 auto attacks

Hi all it might have been said or discussed before but I wanted to make sure I was right. Can I as a anni Marauder before my parse switch to combat generate 30 stacks of fury and switch back to anni and then parse...? If its a question can I do it in raid setting yes and i actually have done it and it has helped our grp.

Hi all it might have been said or discussed before but I wanted to make sure I was right. Can I as a anni Marauder before my parse switch to combat generate 30 stacks of fury and switch back to anni and then parse...? If its a question can I do it in raid setting yes and i actually have done it and it has helped our grp.

Yes, you're allowed to do that before any parse you chose to, because you can do it in a raid setting.