Luismapa

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Everyone,

I just posted a sticky thread for the unintended patch here.

Important Note: Please do not attempt to login or begin patching at this time. We will keep you updated.

May i get some clarification on if i have to dl the entire game client again if i have only started dl the early patch ?

It only got as far as dl the first part of the patch and did not get to install any parts of the patch.

Ugh.....

OK, so I downloaded the small patch and went in game, then exited, but I relaunched the game and it's trying to download the whole client, because I did this before we got a dev post.

What should I do, just stop the client download now, or is it too late? Will I be guaranteed that if I stop downloading it now I won't have to do it tomorrow?

May i get some clarification on if i have to dl the entire game client again if i have only started dl the early patch ?

It only got as far as dl the first part of the patch and did not get to install any parts of the patch.

Yeah once I saw that Dev post I cancelled my download/install.

Hoping that I still get to play sometime before tomorrow :(

Idk what you guys are thinking, but i dont have anything to patch, i just logged on and started playing the game like normal

It's apparently not affecting everyone. Some are getting a 300 Mb patch, others a 600 Mb patch, others are re-downloading a 11.62 Gb game, and some are logging straight in. As Courtney said, don't log in or patch until they've fixed the issue, otherwise you'll probably have to patch again to get you back to 2.3.3.

Idk what you guys are thinking, but i dont have anything to patch, i just logged on and started playing the game like normal

My guess is that they tried to repair the damage by removing the patch, that is the logical thing to do.

But those that downloaded it and broke their game, I feel sorry for them

My guess is that they tried to repair the damage by removing the patch, that is the logical thing to do.

But those that downloaded it and broke their game, I feel sorry for them

My guess is that, since it was an accident, not all of the download mirrors received the new manifests and patch files. Maybe only a single mirror has them. It will be interesting to see how the game deals with different players running different versions of the game client. I expect much mayhem and chaos tonight - probably would be better for Bioware to just shut the servers down now.