Masks + Hoods

DarthVindictus

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew something was odd about the game, hoods and masks not being supported is a design error which must be corrected, my Inquisitor storyline and immersion has already suffered and passed with being hoodless as I wear a mask, don´t make me go through the same with future characters Bioware.

Support masks and hoods once more.

These small details make the force users look more like more typical Sci-fi characters as opposed to Star Wars characters. This lack of a seemingly small element does kill the feel of a lot of the gear.

Please get other to bump this thread and tell other to support this change.

I'd have to agree, hoods with masks do add to the immersion of the Star Wars lore, especially when it boils down to the Sith. It's part of who they are, especially in "The Old Republic" era. You'd think they would know this considering they used Revan as one of their many influences. And let's face it, Revan is the poster child for The Old Republic.

Signed,

Edited by ll-Tundra-ll

The real irony is that I use the "hide head slot" option to be able to actually see the hood on my robe heh

Also, think about how important masks are to Sith culture.. the Dark Side corrupts and twists a Sith's appearance.. wearing a mask is part of how Sith culture copes with that.. It creates the mystery and sinister persona..

My Warrior looked far from Sinister when i got a pair of white pants in a FP to match his Pink and White top.

Pink and White tank gear.. on a Sith.

I know that, that's the point.

I hide my head slot, I know you don't get this - SO I CAN SEE THE CHARACTER I MADE!!

Wow!!

Imagine that!!!

:eek:

I also created my toon With hair...get a chest piece with built in hood, hair gone.

So now I'm bald With a hood .....lol

Running around with a hood, bald and unwanted Sith corruption (yes it's checked) btw why would a smuggler or imperial agent have a force corruption look anyhow?

Anyways.....