Role Call! How long have you been here?

DarthMaulUK

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Account Creation Date: 06.04.09

I followed the game well before that, but didn't bother creating an account initially.

As for play time, I started the first day of early access. I've subbed most of that time, minus a few months here and there Also participated in the weekend betas, but was not involved in the closed beta.

Account Creation Date: 06.04.09

I followed the game well before that, but didn't bother creating an account initially.

As for play time, I started the first day of early access. I've subbed most of that time, minus a few months here and there Also participated in the weekend betas, but was not involved in the closed beta.

Account Creation Date: 09.07.10

Same as you pretty much, although I was away July 2012-2013. First time in game was 11.11.11 beta weekend

Account creation date: : 09.25.11

Wow, a day away from my 2 year anniversary. :cool:

I honestly did not even have swtor on my radar until around then, I just has a couple of friends that convinced me to sign up for beta and try it out.

ps - it's "roll call" ;)

Edited by chuixupu

Account Creation Date: 10.24.08

Interesting that some people are claiming earlier but have a much later member ID - what a hilarious thing to try and epeen.

I don't see anyone with a date particularly out of whack. Or at least everyone with a smaller ID than mine said they started before me, and those with larger IDs started after, and everything seems to go in order.

So I'm not sure what you are referring too exactly.

I don't see anyone with a date particularly out of whack. Or at least everyone with a smaller ID than mine said they started before me, and those with larger IDs started after, and everything seems to go in order.

So I'm not sure what you are referring too exactly.

Then you need to look close at the date people have posted and their member ID ;)

Then you need to look close at the date people have posted and their member ID ;)

Actually, being the somewhat retentive person I am, that's exactly what I did. My first pass didn't catch any statistical anomalies, but my second found one.

That said, I guess I always assume "honest mistake" over "intentional bloat".

That said, 10/24/08 must have seen 150k plus people sign up. Maybe that was when the site went viral? I know I first started watching the site in late 2008 myself, but I didn't create an account until almost year later.

Account Creation Date: 06.05.09

Early enough for me. I'd go as far as claiming that everyone who signed up before that date is an old fart. :p:D:eek:

I'm not old! (And I was only one day before you...)

Account created 03/30/2009 from my account page.

But I don't see where the Account # is? how do you see that?

You have to read it from the URL when you click on someones icon to see their account details. Like this:

http://www.swtor.com/community/member.php?u=310736

Shows I am 310736. If we assume (as seems reasonable) that these IDs incremented as people signed up, you can see the order in which they joined the site. Since the removed "Joined Date" from the publicly visible fields, that's the best you can do to determine who is older than who.

Edited by Brewski
typo you/who