Space PvP

cashogy_reborn

They didn't say much about it at the Cantina just provided the flash drive plus the venue could only hold 150 and with Pax in town the turn out was double that. And tbh the first round of questions was all crap most forum goers know. More playable races ect.

They didn't say much about it at the Cantina just provided the flash drive plus the venue could only hold 150 and with Pax in town the turn out was double that. And tbh the first round of questions was all crap most forum goers know. More playable races ect.

The Q&A is always crap, people ask the same stupid questions

That should have been here at launch and should have been well improved upon by now. Sad, game has been out for over a year and it's just now starting to look like a game should look upon release. Just sayin...

So you can't just be glad they are making improvements? Be more miserable. Why stop now?

So you can't just be glad they are making improvements? Be more miserable. Why stop now?

Because this game already lost a TON of players... Imagine having 8 man rank, arena's, real space battles and so on from the bloody start.

Imagine having 8 man rank, arena's, real space battles and so on from the bloody start.

Yeah but at least they're a good addition to the game now! OH WAIT NO MORE 8V8 RANKED > BIOWARE REMOVING CONTENT INSTEAD OF ADDING IT.

>Schubert implying also that his PVP team is the best and most passionate. Where do I sign up? I also want to be as passionate as their PVP team and not dish out any content for PVPers for a whole year.

TORtanic is back.

Edited by Sammennn

I'll peak in at it when it comes up, but I don't expect good things. I just think of SWG space PvP where not a lot did it, and that was even with a lot more depth for their ships customization than I anticipate this game having. Who knows? Maybe that is why more people were not into the space PvP. Maybe it was too confusing for the average MMO lunks.

Itd be cool if they could integrate Space PvP and Ground PvP....

Each faction has a capital ship. You launch fighters from the ship. You need to bring down the defenses, shields, and hangar doors of the opposing ship, while at the same time defending your own cruiser. When you disable the factions cruiser, you then board it and you have to capture the ships bridge. The inside of the ship could be similar to Voidstar, having to blow blast doors at different stages in order to progress.