Challenge made to EricMusco.

Sir-Coffee

After reading this Dev Post, I have decided to teach EricMusco a thing or two about memorization in PvP.

11:30PM Eastern Time Zone, Prophecy of The Five. My Scoundrel will be waiting for you in Outlaw's Den(In that arena-type area).

1v1 tonight.

*Edit*

Or the PTS later this week

Edited by SithEBM

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading this Dev Post, I have decided to teach EricMusco a thing or two about memorization in PvP.

11:30PM Eastern Time Zone, Prophecy of The Five. My Scoundrel will be waiting for you in Outlaw's Den(In that arena-type area).

1v1 tonight.

Let's say... he did actually show up and meet you for challenge... and he mops the turf with your parts, You gonna cry cheater... because he's a BW staffer?

Let's say... he did actually show up and meet you for challenge... and he mops the turf with your parts, You gonna cry cheater... because he's a BW staffer?

I think the chance of any of the devs being even vaguely competitive in PvP is rather slim.

Well, he's already called him a liar in the past, so that wouldn't come as a surprise.

I think the chance of any of the devs being even vaguely competitive in PvP is rather slim.

Because game developers typically HATE playing video games, and are therefore no good at them?

^ This. It is completely unacceptable to have a Developer on my team who can't memorize his rotations.

I'm confused as to what you took from that post. Do you think Eric really does stare at his keyboard while playing? The other dev (was it Alex? I forget) said he was joking and Eric "holds his own"

Edited by GatorAndy

Prove it. Oh.. wait.. you can't. So all you have is a cheap ad hominem in your hands there.

Now.. the chance of any staffer showing up in game to a player challenge on the forum... less then slim. ;)

Edited by Andryah

I would never cry cheater. Instead, I would continue to improve on becoming a better PvPer.

Why the hate all the time? Some people actually enjoy PvP. It cant always be about you. :D

I made an accurate and objective statement. Not really well versed in biology are you? Here.. let me school you a bit:

The reptilian complex, also known as the R-complex or "reptilian brain" was the name MacLean gave to the basal ganglia, structures derived from the floor of the forebrain during development. The term derives from the fact that comparative neuroanatomists once believed that the forebrains of reptiles and birds were dominated by these structures. MacLean proposed that the reptilian complex was responsible for species-typical instinctual behaviors involved in aggression, dominance, territoriality, and ritual displays

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triune_brain

Please cease and desist with the constant false accusations and personal attacks directed at me Klarick. Otherwise, I will issue you homework.

Edited by Andryah

Having developers take part in PVP activities with players is a lose/lose situation.

If they win they're accused of cheating, if they lose they're accused of not understanding their own game.

Pretty much right on the mark... especially with the epeen drive that fuels most PvPers.

Besides..from a practical standpoing... the cardinal rule for MMO devs (appreantly except in the case of EVE) is that if they play in the game with players.. they must do so anonymously and impartially to avoid any chance of issues of favoritism. If Eric did show up to this challenge.. regardless of outcome..and even if SithEBM were completely honorable about the encounter... other PvPers would complain, pile on, demand their own match.. etc. etc. Nothing good can come from it.

Edited by Andryah

Having developers take part in PVP activities with players is a lose/lose situation.

If they win they're accused of cheating, if they lose they're accused of not understanding their own game.

Depends on the person/people involved. I don't believe that well known PvP guilds would act as sore losers.

While this isn't the purpose of the thread, I believe that there could be a win/win situation as well. However I don't want to get off topic.

EricMusco, I will wait for you in Outlaw's Den from 11:30PM-12:00PM EST.