Dark Council quest BUG "darth title"

Leuk

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This happened to me too but then I just said oh well and let my character sit down and play on the computer without pressing spacebar, eventually the cutscene continued on its own after 1 minute of my character typing! lol Maybe it wasn't meant to be this long but it works after a minute as long as you don't try to skip it. Lame >_> :mad:

It ALWAYS crashed for me, but reading this thread, I realised I was supposed to continue to Corellia, so I flew there in my ship and got the bugged "Khem Val in outer space" conversation, after which I was able to proceed normally to Taris & finish the quest/Khem Val storyline, after which I got the "chapter 3 completed" message & all the attendant goodies. Completion is still bugged, however, and BW keeps insisting it's MY fault, telling me to reinstall or repair the launcher, even though I had already done so and told them I had done so. Very poor on BW's part.

• 9 months later...

I have the same problems, and this is my solution : go to Preferences -> Graphics. In Texture quality choose Low.

In my case, I can pass the final cut scene finish chapter 3. I think this issue just only for card graphic onboard. Hope lucky for you:)

• 6 months later...

Killed Thanaton 3 times now. I reset the Mission and the cutscene still fails and the game becomes unresponsive.

My information is

Username: BromineAddict

Character: Verführer

Server: Jung Ma

C'mon Bioware I am a paying subscriber DO YOUR JOB please!

FOUND the solution - Move your Personal ship to another planet, then simply travel back to Dromund Kaas. The quest should update when you are on your ship to "Go to Darth Thanaton's Meditation Chambers."

Solarial do I travel to let's say Tatooine from Korriban then Dromund Kaas or to Dromund kaas to Tatooine and back?

Cuz i've reset the Mission and everything and nothing works and Bioware's "Customer Support" isn't supporting me the Customer.