Dark Council quest BUG "darth title"

Leuk

I've got a problem with that title as well, its absolutely fabulous. Darth doesn't appear in my dropdown list of titles, it's a blank spot instead. If I select it I don't even see my name/guild/Legacy title anymore, it's completely blank, merely see my healthbar. Made a ticket already, hoping it'll get fixed today.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUMP HARDER THAN ANYONE CAUS IM LV 50 SINCE a WEEK already in fact 7 DAY after i start this game , and the cinematic is bugged ,, FIX the QUEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm bugged also, .....

I wish a Dev would chime in and tell us maybe a plan on a fix or something to let us know anything. it don't matter if you don't know how to fix it yet just a mag to let us know you hear us would be uplifting.

i hear you cant to your pvp dailies until your class quest is done this is a huge problem for me as i'm in a full time PvP guild and that is my MAIN focus.

again im not mad at the Bioware dev's this stuff is all part of thing to expect in a large mmo like this. it was a really good launch all to gather. maybe the best mmo launch

i just hope it gets fixed soon =(

Edited by Niquity

You don't appear to get lead on to certain Ilum dailies if the cutscene bugs out as you don't get the quest complete

I can do two ilum dailies from the western hub, but the eastern hub that your first appear at from the shuttle has no missions at all.

I can still do the pvp dailies from the fleet and the Ilum capture dailies though if that helps

I also don't have the Darth title. I select the blank line to have my name,legacy name,and title stripped away from me. I was hoping they would have fixed this with the patch but I was wrong. Looks like it just isn't important enough till more people complain.

I have a blank space in my titles list in the character pane, If I select it my nameplace disappears others cannot see it.

The Darth title entry in the codex is there though.

I switched back to Lord, thinking not having a name above my head could cause issues.

I've got a problem with that title as well, its absolutely fabulous. Darth doesn't appear in my dropdown list of titles, it's a blank spot instead. If I select it I don't even see my name/guild/Legacy title anymore, it's completely blank, merely see my healthbar. Made a ticket already, hoping it'll get fixed today.

I have this exact same problem. I created a ticket and just got an auto response that it's a known issue.

I have this exact same problem. I created a ticket and just got an auto response that it's a known issue.

A known issues they are unwilling to fix till more people tell them about it. So please keep telling them about it!

+1 .. Just got it today. Ticket up too. Judging from the number of peeps who logged in their tickets, either BW isn't bothered or they're seriously facing issues with manpower.

Bow to the new Dark Lord of the Sith...Gladiator Zhengyí...hey, dude, c'mon change your active title to Darth so they can see how awesome your new title is.

What's the holdup? Why aren't you changing your title? All these people gathered in this room to bow to you but you aren't officially a Darth yet so they can't and won't.

Fix this please, BioWare - and fix it now. I've been a loyal customer for over a decade and it shames me to say how embarrassing this is for you.

Somewhat relieved that it's a known issue. All cutscenes finished normally for me, I've got the blank title in my list. While we wait for a fix, I suppose I'll use the blank title to stalk people or something.

Why are you relieved. It has been a known issue since it was possible to hit 50 and still hasn't been fixed since then :p.

I am having same issue but was able to defeat Thanaton but when I was given The Dark Council: Travel to Dromund Kaas it wouldn't update after that. I put a ticket in but from the looks of it it seems that CS really isn't helping at all just shovelling players off to another department. Closing the ticket and no word if or when it will be fixed. Seems the ones so close to finishing this quest are being shoved aside on this issue. I know i have been working hard to finish and reach 50, as I am sure others have as well. We deserve to have this fixed like yesterday or at the very least have a decent reply other then the standard reply of "thanks for the info but we are gonna shovel you off to another department, and hey oh ya! check the forums cause we all know every problem will be replied to by a CS there "

I love bioware but these bugs I am encountering should have been wqrked out already.

seems like they fixed the quest but the title is still bugged.

honestly, I don't mind too much, because I wanted to setup my heatlh bar over my head without my name showing anyways, this works out. Kinda, I guess, till they fix it. lol..