Dark Council quest BUG "darth title"

Leuk

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please fix this! This is extremely disappointing. I was so excited to finally reach the end of my story... and now I can't even finish it! RIGHT AT THE END! What's up with that?!?

Apparently this has been bugged since beta and they still haven't fixed it! C'mon now!

Yeah, extremely frustrating to say the least. Get all the way through the class quest, ding 50, get excited to have Darth over my head...and it's a blank spot on the Title drop-down menu.

Seriously, if this has been a problem since Beta, it needs to be fixed.

Also experiencing the bugged cutscene, which is frustrating me to no end. I can't continue on with anything until this is fixed, no dailies, no companion quests, all I can do is start another character and hope it's fixed soon as there aren't enough people to do level 50 content yet it seems. Please please fix this ASAP!

Yeah having the blank name listed also checked the Codex to see that I had received and completed it and it does list it in the Codex.

Its really sad that it hasn't been fixed if this was a problem in beta. Make sure you all send a bug report in game. Hope it gets fixed this coming maintenance on Tuesday December 27th.

Also made a thread in the CS so hopefully it will get seen by a Dev.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=746027#post746027

Feel free to post there so hopefully we get a response from a Dev there.

Edited by dryiggles