Dark Council quest BUG "darth title"

Leuk

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone please submit an in-game ticket about this. They probably need to receive a certain number to even get on their radar of bug fixes.

I wouldbe shocked if they needed a certain number of complaints about a main line class quest bug that has actually stops one from progressing to Ilum. There should be no amount of numbers, ok i knwo your talking about the darth title, or think you are but I am hopeing that numbers don't mean anything on main line class quest bugs like I am having atm

I wouldbe shocked if they needed a certain number of complaints about a main line class quest bug that has actually stops one from progressing to Ilum. There should be no amount of numbers, ok i knwo your talking about the darth title, or think you are but I am hopeing that numbers don't mean anything on main line class quest bugs like I am having atm

The squeaky wheel gets the oil as they say. If they don't think many people care about the bug, then they will push it off until later and address the bugs that people are making a lot of fuss about.

*BUMP*

i heard back after a week of having the ticket in and all i got was the standard "we passed it on to the correct department to investigate" and they closed my ticket. this would have sufficed if something would have show up in the Dev tracker as does them acknowledging the BH issue. please keep posting on this thread, because if EGA and the recent server maintenance showed us anything, its that BW will respond to whatever issue the most whines are posted about!

Happened to me too. I DID put in a ticket. What a HUGE let down. I'm so proud of my blank title. It's fantastic to see other Darth's speeding around the fleet with their working Darth titles.

It seems on my server the only ones with Darth titles are Sith Warriors. Ironic, since they didn't have the Darth title originally, it used to be Emperor's Wrath or something like that.

Happened to me too. I DID put in a ticket. What a HUGE let down. I'm so proud of my blank title. It's fantastic to see other Darth's speeding around the fleet with their working Darth titles.

Inorite? Isn't it great to wait for this game for years, pay upwards of 60 bucks in cold hard cash then not have one of the most renowned titles in the game not work after what can only be considered an epic class story?

The only thing that would make it cooler is if you completed the quests and got your invisible Darth title as a level 46 Sith Inq.

Inorite? Isn't it great to wait for this game for years, pay upwards of 60 bucks in cold hard cash then not have one of the most renowned titles in the game not work after what can only be considered an epic class story?

The only thing that would make it cooler is if you completed the quests and got your invisible Darth title as a level 46 Sith Inq.

Got the same problem here, and my inquisitor is 46, had a friend help me with the last part I unknowingly got this bug now also. Bah, hope it gets fixed soon.

This is a problem, I have not gotten to that part yet, but I will be very displeased after working hours on the SI story line, to finally receive recognition as Darth and not be able to display the title. This bug should never have happened.

I, too, have this issue. I thought that the cut scene completed fine. I saw "bow to the new Dark lord of the sith...." I guess my name should have probably followed that. ><

I have the codex entry, but like others, the title is blank and blanks my nameplate if I select it.

Server: Mind Trick

If your about to the end of your Inquisitor questline I recommend not doing it until its fixed it will ruin the moment.

I'm hoping the pvpers complain about missing nameplates its probably the only way to get this moved up in priority.