petition for the ewok to be buyable via CC

astrobearx

An Ewok is not something special for us veterans. I would be embarassed to show off this Ewok. I would hide her in the closet without food and water. This is the big surprise for subs then that BW was talking about? I can't believe it. An Ewok. I could not come up with anything lesser. Even gungans are better. In my humble opinion.

This isn't exclusive thing for subscribers I think.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Legacy 40 is a little high. I'm only Legacy 33 and I have a ton of alts, most of which are within the 40-50 zone.

What gets me though, is that it's 1 million credits... per character. I think that'd be fine if it became available to your legacy when you bought it. If you want to buy it for every character (And seriously? Who doesn't want a cute ewok?) it'd be 22 million credits PER legacy. Ouch.

I don't even think Free to play and preferred can get that many credits on a single character, can they? So I think it is sub-exclusive then.

Edited by Bomyne

What gets me though, is that it's 1 million credits... per character.

1 million too much!?

Black Hole weekly brings 100 000 at least

Section X weekly brings 150 000 at least

having 6 chars i can easily get 1.5 mln a week!

and a good reward must cost something

there are too many thing in game now that are too easy to get

especially for CC

Just because you don't have the Legacy doesn't mean it should be changed so you can grab it day one. Look at it this way, if you want it that bad it's something to aspire to and work towards. The fastest way to grab Legacy is to level alts, run plenty of missions and group content, and just play the game. Legacy comes pretty fast until ~40, then it is quite slow, but you don't need 50 for this guy.

Like I stated in your other thread, no, I enjoy being rewarded for my dedication to the game with small trinkets.

I think you need to watch the video and re-evaluate what you think I'm saying here.

Hmm . . . part of em would love her to be purchasable from the CM. Admittedly, it is partly because I would enjoy a lengthy solo campaign to receive this new companion, and partly because I have yet to reach level 40 legacy. I also understand that it would be nice for those with level 40+ to get something you can only receive via legacy.

I think they will probably keep in to unlocking via credits and legacy level. We will just have to wait and see. :)

it's a vanity

vanity means it should be hard to obtain and could be obtained by a few not by majority

another way it has no sense

I think you are confusing the word vanity with the word rare. Vanity means fluff. For show. like the vanity pets in the game. Those are hardly hard to obtain. I can get a vanity pet from the light side / dark side vendors on the fleet.

And there is nothing vanity about this or HK-51. They are fully functional companions that can fight at your side.

And there is nothing vanity about this or HK-51. They are fully functional companions that can fight at your side.

you have already full set of 6 companions of all roles - tanks, healers, DPS, melee, range...

new companions (HK and Ewok) just differs in appearance

they brings nothing essential to companion's functionality

so they are vanity

just to show you've done something that not many did

you have already full set of 6 companions of all roles - tanks, healers, DPS, melee, range...

new companions (HK and Ewok) just differs in appearance

they brings nothing essential to companion's functionality

so they are vanity

just to show you've done something that not many did

You are still mixing up the word vanity (Something just for show that everyone can get) with the word rare (Something not many people can get).

Either way, what is bad about having it attach to legacy after I've spent 1 million credits to buy it on my main?

You are still mixing up the word vanity (Something just for show that everyone can get) with the word rare (Something not many people can get).

vanity: excessive pride in one's appearance, qualities, abilities, achievements, etc.; character or quality of being vain;

i think it's very difficult to be excessive pride in something that everyone can get :-)

Either way, what is bad about having it attach to legacy after I've spent 1 million credits to buy it on my main?

there will be 22 chars with ewoks instead of one!

besides

all these credits in game from dailies weeklies must be spend for something! :-)

Considering I'm only legacy 33... I think that's an understatement. :p

I'm legacy 36, still I don't have a problem with this, at least I have something extra to look forward to when I log in.

Edited by zzoorrzz

You don't have to buy it on all chars. I don't quite understand why would somebody buy it on more than 1, maybe 2 or 3 chars.

my first char with HK - gunsligner

i never use it with him

i bought HK for my merc and run everyday

but now i am doing quest for my jugg - just because he wiil be looking cool with HK

and i do not want to pay credits for any other char - the quest is much more fun! it's a content after all, a story - for which i pay with subscription money and my time!

vanity: excessive pride in one's appearance, qualities, abilities, achievements, etc.; character or quality of being vain;

i think it's very difficult to be excessive pride in something that everyone can get :-)

I just looked it up and got a different definition.

1: something that is vain, empty, or valueless

2: the quality or fact of being vain

3: inflated pride in oneself or one's appearance : conceit

4: a fashionable trifle or knickknack

1 and 4 apply to the MMO context.

I'm legacy 36, still I don't have a problem with this, at least I have something extra to look forward to when I log in.

I don't so much as object to it being high legacy requirements, it just seems a little unrealistic. I mean, I've been playing alts just about everyday since the game came out, and I'm still only level 33. I have no idea how those that are level 40+ managed to get their legacy that high.

Edited by Bomyne

I don't so much as object to it being high legacy requirements, it just seems a little unrealistic. I mean, I've been playing alts just about everyday since the game came out, and I'm still only level 33. I have no idea how those that are level 40+ managed to get their legacy that high.

I play this game few months, maybe since january, not sure. I'm not hardcore raider, but most of the time I've played with only my first character.

No No and no.

At last Bioware puts something in the game that needs to be earned and can't just be purchased for cash on the Cartel Market.

Having a high Legacy level is mostly meaningless in this game, sol I applaud Bioware for putting something in the game that rewards players with a high Legacy level.

I just wish it was a Jawa not an Ewok, but oh well ...