New Ewok Companion-Treek

cyvaris

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vader would scream: "NOooooooooooooo !"

Sorry, but cudlyness is all fine and dandy. Jawagrams were already a bad insult to starwars fans... and now an Ewok companion? And that little spear is supposed to do any significant damage?

And Ewoks are getting all around the universe how ?

And after getting all around the universe, all the ewoks 3500 years from now will still mistake a droid for a god?

It's real. The companion is a healer or tank.

For all of those who are saying they haven't found Endor in this time line.................... That is explained during the companion quest dialogues. (and it's awesome.)

Vader would scream: "NOooooooooooooo !"

Sorry, but cudlyness is all fine and dandy. Jawagrams were already a bad insult to starwars fans... and now an Ewok companion? And that little spear is supposed to do any significant damage?

And Ewoks are getting all around the universe how ?

And after getting all around the universe, all the ewoks 3500 years from now will still mistake a droid for a god?

You don't have to use him, it looks like he is completely optional. I am a huge Star Wars fan, and I cant say that I am insulted in the slightest.

I freakin hate Ewoks
Same, but I guess he's gonna be useful for classes that take forever to get a healer (like Inquisitor).

BTW, this confirms a batch of leaks from earlier this month. Class stories are coming back :rak_03:

Edited by Pietrastor

You don't have to use him, it looks like he is completely optional. I am a huge Star Wars fan, and I cant say that I am not insulted in the slightest.

That's because RotJ was your first Star Wars experience and you were probably 7 years old at the time, considering you actually love these teddy bears.

:cool:

Same, but I guess he's gonna be useful for classes that take forever to get a healer (like Inquisitor).

BTW, this confirms a batch of leaks from earlier this month. Class stories are coming back :rak_03:

Link to the leaks?

Wait, so he can be switched to either tank or heal? Does his gear scale? (like HK-51's was suppoused to)

Link to the leaks?

Google the name of new companion and there will be info on that stuff along with it

Edited by Pietrastor

Be wary of the "leaks", they may or may not be true....could be old content that has been changed or altered.

So, I don't really care for Ewoks, but I think that's just fine and dandy, it's not like this game hasn't already taken a lot of liberties with lore :p I think it's funny at the very least.

bEAware stop messing with lore!

Ewoks? Really?! 3,000 years before movie saga? So they are the same primitive culture with sticks for X thousands of years? Realy?! And discovered?! So why the hell NOBODY knew about them before they decide to build shield on Endor? He?

This is just ridicilous ...

What's next? Gungangs?

That's because RotJ was your first Star Wars experience and you were probably 7 years old at the time, considering you actually love these teddy bears.

:cool:

Your more or less right about the age, but even now I think they are still great. I can never understand why so many fans seem to hate them.

Oh crap! There goes the neighborhood!

A heavy armor wearing ewok? The Jawa was bad enough. This game is sinking fast. Next thing you know Gungans are gonna show up and then... I can't even think of something worse than that.

Heaven forbid they add an optional companion that you don't even have to buy! :rolleyes:

Anyway, the way I see it the Star Wars universe is filled with thousands of species. No matter what your opinion is on them, Ewoks and Gungans are apart of the universe. Why should they not have apart of it? Dose ever non-playable alien have to be a monster or something? I am looking forward to seeing what his character is like, and why he is here! :)

Be wary of the "leaks", they may or may not be true....could be old content that has been changed or altered.

The info about Treek and new class stories was new, not from last year. Even then, Titans of Industry theme from last year turned out true

You don't have to use him, it looks like he is completely optional. I am a huge Star Wars fan, and I cant say that I am insulted in the slightest.

Will me not using that thing be any help in stopping others from running around with tiny pelt bears in my vincinity, when those teddys belong to their moon and completely out of civilization for another 3500 years?