Don't Mind the Forum Trash BioWare

Yadobo

Aside from the lack of Dual Spec, Target of Target, and Diminishing Returns that I would like to see implemented, I must say that this is the most fun that I have had in the first part of an MMO.

Reason I say first part is because MMO's with good developers inevitably improve exponentially by the time the expansion rolls around (let's be honest, Vanilla WoW was good but you literally had to have no life to be amazing at that game). How about we all take a step back to marvel at the universe that BioWare has provided for us. Sure there's flaws but I would give my left nut to see anyone here try to do it better than they have.

In closing, don't mind the forum trash BioWare. Keep doing what you're doing and keep up the good work. Also... implement the aforementioned features immediately. Kty.

Meh, only a tiny fraction even have valid complaints.

The vast 'majority' of them are just trolls.

Valid according to who? Perhaps all the people making these complaints feel it's valid and paramount to them enjoying the game.

It's easy to forget but BioWare's only goal for this game is to make as much money as possible. The way to do that is to try and please as many people as they can.

That 'forum trash' is BioWare's customers. Ignoring it is bad for business.

Wrong. With art and entertainment you will NEVER please everyone. Pandering, and attempting to please everyone results in an amorphus piece of crap that no one likes. Sony is pretty famous for doing this.

All you can do in entertainment is attempt to make a product that a lot of people love but keep your own direction and vision in place. You'll keep the people who love what you do loyal and very happy and just let the rest fall by the wayside.

*edit*

That's not to say this game doesn't need work. It does. But no one is saying that it doesn't. Keep moving in the right direction, you're doing a great job.

Edited by Scoobings

Aside from the lack of Dual Spec, Target of Target, and Diminishing Returns that I would like to see implemented, I must say that this is the most fun that I have had in the first part of an MMO.

Reason I say first part is because MMO's with good developers inevitably improve exponentially by the time the expansion rolls around (let's be honest, Vanilla WoW was good but you literally had to have no life to be amazing at that game). How about we all take a step back to marvel at the universe that BioWare has provided for us. Sure there's flaws but I would give my left nut to see anyone here try to do it better than they have.

In closing, don't mind the forum trash BioWare. Keep doing what you're doing and keep up the good work. Also... implement the aforementioned features immediately. Kty.

So beside the three things you consider valid complaints, all others are just wrong? No, it doesn;t quite work that way. Other people do have legitimate complaints, and in the official game forums are the place to express those.

Valid according to who? Perhaps all the people making these complaints feel it's valid and paramount to them enjoying the game.

It's easy to forget but BioWare's only goal for this game is to make as much money as possible. The way to do that is to try and please as many people as they can.

I'm pretty sure they've done that. The forums aren't a good population to sample from.

just to point a few things out, 90% of the people on these forums haven't experienced anything so far. i've been 50 for 2 days and im getting into new dungeons/FP's all the time, and we keep encountering a large amount of bugs/glitches as we go. sure, i really enjoyed questing and my class quest. that is absolutely amazing. but a few things that really breaks the game.

-50% of the bosses are bugged

-trial and error on bosses is a HUGE joke. now its just error and error. PLEASE give a combat log, and a better way of letting us know what the bosses do.

-lack of a focus frame

-target of target

-atleast one more main bar at the bottom. wait, give some kind of costumization to the UI!

-atleast half of the hardmode FP's are not available.

-deminishing returns. i mean, come on!

-certain classes get skills that can ONLY be used on weak/standard mobs. cant even be used in pvp. you might aswell add to the tooltip (Single-player only).

so yes bioware, please DO consider taking this in. and people who are clueless should stop defending it because, this is after all an MMO.

oh and, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GIVE US A RESERVED SLOT/GRACE PERIOD AFTER A RANDOM DISCONNECT/CLIENT CRASH!!!

PS: how the hell did this survive through beta, i have no clue...