Any other leapers falling short of their destination?

madcappah

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Force leap is white and can be dodged, leaping to a target with deflection, evasion or saber ward up will most times be dodged.

I also have noticed an increase in being stuck after a leap. The position that is being displayed to me is not the actual position I am in on the map and the only way to get out of it is to leap to randomly selected targets and hope one of them is in the range of where I actually am on the map, very frustrating, especially if nobody is around.

4 Most annoying bugs right now for me.

#1. Start of game ability delays (Jumps, Smash) to name a few. I need my abilities to react when I do.

#2 . Nade delays (I have found that if you place the nade where you expect them to be 45 seconds later when it actually goes off you may just get them knocked down)

#3. Leaps not working correctly

#4. Jumping to something and then getting stuck in a box.. Sure you can tab target for 3 min and hope you are in range as noted above.. but I just yell at my screen, curse bioware and then /stuck and hope it didn't cost us the game again.

Hey bioware, mind addressing these issues? I have cartel coins if you want to add class fixes to the market, maybe then you can put some resources into fixing them?

Bump

As a vengeance jugg this is absolutely breaking my class right now. Sometimes I force charge and am so far away from my enemy that my unstoppable buff wears off before I'm even in range to do any attacks, besides a force scream.

I play Vengeance as well and this bug is really hurting the enjoyment and viability of playing this spec. Being unable to reliably close gaps and losing the ability to utilize Unstoppable is making this spec awful to play at the moment. I've been playing Vengeance as my main since before 1.2, so here's hoping for a staff post soon.

4 Most annoying bugs right now for me.

#4. Jumping to something and then getting stuck in a box.. Sure you can tab target for 3 min and hope you are in range as noted above.. but I just yell at my screen, curse bioware and then /stuck and hope it didn't cost us the game again.

This, this bug right here is the worst and it's been here since the beginning.

i put points into my jump on my vengeance jugg and too many times my target is not even there when i land. theyre supposed to be rooted (god forbid) for 3 seconds, yet they just keep on running right by while im in midair like nothing happened. i land and theyre already 10 feet ahead of me.

Seriously, this is happening more and more often, playing with a leaper is becoming really frustrating and there isnt even a response from BW? Way to go, way to go.

They completely ignore PvP anyway, the only way to get attention is to post on general.

Edited by Capote

Seriously, this is happening more and more often, playing with a leaper is becoming really frustrating and there isnt even a response from BW? Way to go, way to go.

They completely ignore PvP anyway, the only way to get attention is to post on general.

The first pve,r complaining about not being able to force leap too a boss will get their attention :)

The first pve,r complaining about not being able to force leap too a boss will get their attention :)

PvE is where it's annoying me most to be honest. There's 2 parts on my dailly Makeb run that I use intercede and leap to skip trash and I fail those a lot now and fall to my death :(

Still no response....

I'm not sure if this is associated with the leap bug, but it seems my leap no longer roots anyone either. It's especially frustrating as a Vigilance Guardian, because I open with throw>leap>master strike in one of my rotations, and now that rotation is broken. Not only does my leap not land me where it should, it also doesn't force them to take the 3rd hit of Master Strike, and sometimes that's 8k damage that's just out the window.

Sigh.

I bet if a requirement for the Cartel Market was leaping to a platform to purchase packs, they would release an emergency fix for the broken leap.

Today it happened to some poor bastard who leapt to me in Huttball...Jugg leapt to the upper platform where I was, and he got glitched down...I though, man that's crap! He should have had me! He even had the ball, and would have gotten a score, if not for falling down!

I don't want to win because I got lucky with a bug, and if I screw up by being jumped to, that's something that needs to happen so I can learn from it, not hoping "Oh well it'll probably glitch out"...