Force Power 2083
Crit 285
Surge 402
Accuracy 395
Alac 0

Balance Sustained	2,908.41
Balance Burn	3,145.28
Balance fight Avg	2,975.52

You can see that the optimal ratings are about 100 dps higher for a fight avg. The dps values assume perfect dot management and perfect execution. Obviously you wont see numbers this high unless you are playing absolutely perfectly, but you can see a good comparison between stat values.

that difference is quite a bit smaller than i thought it was. but a loss is a loss, i'd like to see the change for infiltration/deception as well. but i'll leave that to someone for someone else's curiosity to fulfill ;)

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres infil

[Code]at 1125 crit:

WP 3117
STR 155
PWR 618.67
Force Power 2083
Crit 1125
Surge 402
Acc 388
Alac 0

Infiltration Sustained	2,678.67
Infiltration Burn	3,171.97
Infiltration fight Avg	2,818.44

at optimal values

Value Used
WP 3117
STR 155
Power 1152
Force Power 2083
Crit 285
Surge 402
Accuracy 395
Alac 0

Infiltration Sustained	2,772.72
Infiltration Burn	3,306.36
Infiltration fight Avg	2,923.92

Still about 100 dps loss.

Heres infil

[Code]at 1125 crit:

WP 3117
STR 155
PWR 618.67
Force Power 2083
Crit 1125
Surge 402
Acc 388
Alac 0

at optimal values

Value Used
WP 3117
STR 155
Power 1152
Force Power 2083
Crit 285
Surge 402
Accuracy 395
Alac 0

yeah only marginally more of a difference. well ty for doing the work mmerry, and i hope this will settle this dispute ^.^

Heres infil

[Code]at 1125 crit:

WP 3117
STR 155
PWR 618.67
Force Power 2083
Crit 1125
Surge 402
Acc 388
Alac 0

at optimal values

Value Used
WP 3117
STR 155
Power 1152
Force Power 2083
Crit 285
Surge 402
Accuracy 395
Alac 0

i did the same thing and my crit rating is at 30% and i am not even in full 72 gear

Willpower 2591

Strength 155

Power 572

Force Power 2012

Crit Rating 1142

Surge Rating 388

Accuracy 395

Alacrity 0

Balance Sustained 2,722.69

Balance Burn 2,889.59

Balance fight Avg 2,769.98

Infiltration Sustained 2,514.50

Infiltration Burn 2,971.90

Infiltration fight Avg 2,644.09

with my number it is 200 less dps but my crits go off more offten 1 in 3 attacks so i wonder what it will be like when i am in full 72 gear

Edited by enabe

FIRST.

The stats i found are the same that Ino and aranelde, ketupa found, on my signature there is the link of my 3d and we discussed a lot about stats, and we are all day1 players, especially me and aranelde we always played infiltration. we know this spec very good.

Here miss a thing: crit can go 285+45 (stay around 24/25% crit chance).

This is sure, and sorry 1000+crit rating? u are trolling.

It must be a balanced ration between power and crit rating. crit hits need power and crit rating has a bad curve as u know.

I have discussed for a mounth and I have always known on these stats are good.

so to finish, don't come here and try to edit stats of 3d with "your" new ideas but if u have different results, post to DISCUSS and I will resp you quickly.

The Infiltration section, trust me, is finished and established.

about spec: xinika didin't add what i write on my 3d:

You can switch 1/2 Kinetic Field/Entropic Field with 2/1 Misdirection/Obfuscation or Vigor/Deceptive Power (these talents are marginal, so just take which you think it's better for you)

I just like speed asd. :D

Edited by IInox

FIRST.

The stats i found are the same that Ino and aranelde, ketupa found, on my signature there is the link of my 3d and we discussed a lot about stats, and we are all day1 players, especially me and aranelde we always played infiltration. we know this spec very good.

Here miss a thing: crit can go 285+45 (stay around 24/25% crit chance).

This is sure, and sorry 1000+crit rating? u are trolling.

It must be a balanced ration between power and crit rating. crit hits need power and crit rating has a bad curve as u know.

I have discussed for a mounth and I have always known on these stats are good.

so to finish, don't come here and try to edit stats of 3d with "your" new ideas but if u have different results, post to DISCUSS and I will resp you quickly.

The Infiltration section, trust me, is finished and established.

about spec: xinika didin't add what i write on my 3d:

You can switch 1/2 Kinetic Field/Entropic Field with 2/1 Misdirection/Obfuscation or Vigor/Deceptive Power (these talents are marginal, so just take which you think it's better for you)

I just like speed asd. :D

the numbers i have post i pulled the right off the screen so saying 1000+ crits is trolling you need to take into account all stats that can be add to the gear including augs. and it is nice to now you are a player from the beginning. and i am sure you even joined in on some beta weekends and stuff like that but if i pull the numbers right of my screen of swtor and put them in to the spreadsheet that was give that those are the numbers that it comes up with so 1000+ crit rating yes

I have also been playing since pre launch and all i have played is an assassin.

are you say 24-25% unbuffed or buffed

Edited by enabe

no I know you can have 1000+ crit rating but hasn't a sense.

buffed+stim obv. 24/25 unbuffed? so 285 would be low. lol.

btw the stats are solid atm.

ok i see what you are saying the numbers i put into that spreadsheet i pulled right of the game screen as i had the character tab up and the reason i ask buff or unbuffed because mine sits at 28.77% unbuffed and the thing is i am still not in full 72 gear so i am just trying to see other ideas people have on this i am going to test with more power augmentation and i will post the difference between the 2 so people can see the rotation will be the same which is likely wrong but i like it so dont judge me on that just the number differences

There is an update on Inovisible's spreadsheet.

(I don't use a spreadsheet, just trust on my experience, Ino found the optimal stats rating, I work in % )

"Fixed "Force Synergy" in the Shadow dps tab. As is the case with Balance, I originally just included it as a static crit boost because there was no way in balance that you would ever no have the buff up. However, when I later created the infiltration sheet, I forgot to update that as well. "Force Synergy" will now automatically update whenever you reverse colored skill sections as usual. This also resulted in the change of BiS stats for infiltration shadows, requiring more crit rating than I originally thought. The sheet has been updated and you should download the latest version to see the change."

This is the error on the dps calculator, and now the optimal crit rating go up to 399 (+2mod c52crt) for 25,73 still close enough in%.

Update it pls.

ps: atm we are working on KD BiS!

hf

• 4 weeks later...

**Deception/Shadow PvE viewpoint**

Since 2.0 went live and I came back I've heard the DR on crit is incredibly high, to a point where it should be avoided completely. Estimating the values that would give roughly 20% Crit buffed with willpower Aug's. This gives Exploitive Strikes/Force Synergy a 1 in 5 chance to proc within a 10 second window (duration of buff) you end up with 1 Shock/Project and 1 Discharge/Force Breach. This seemed a low chance to maintain it for the duration of a fight. Aside from our 4 pcs set it seems our talents buff surge so how beneficial is this without crit.

Xinika you gave the stats in your guide of

Strength 155

Power 1586 (Stack Power)

Force Power 2012 (from weapons)

Crit Rating 285 - 399

Surge Rating 395

Accuracy 395

Alacrity 0

I'm at a loss as I like percentages, or better yet mods. I've been told that you need 5 Accuracy mods, whether earpiece/implants and 2 enhances or 5 straight enhances. This gives around 99.5% hit and if you add another accuracy piece you end up around 101%. Which i guess could be a preference thing...

I think you used Mr. Robot to display gear but I'd just like a straight breakdown of XXXRating to get Y%, you need # of mod's to get this. I'm down to the last couple gear slots to upgrade and I'd like to see if (and I fear HOw) much crit I need.

**Deception/Shadow PvE viewpoint**

Since 2.0 went live and I came back I've heard the DR on crit is incredibly high, to a point where it should be avoided completely. Estimating the values that would give roughly 20% Crit buffed with willpower Aug's. This gives Exploitive Strikes/Force Synergy a 1 in 5 chance to proc within a 10 second window (duration of buff) you end up with 1 Shock/Project and 1 Discharge/Force Breach. This seemed a low chance to maintain it for the duration of a fight. Aside from our 4 pcs set it seems our talents buff surge so how beneficial is this without crit.

Xinika you gave the stats in your guide of

Strength 155

Power 1586 (Stack Power)

Force Power 2012 (from weapons)

Crit Rating 285 - 399

Surge Rating 395

Accuracy 395

Alacrity 0

I'm at a loss as I like percentages, or better yet mods. I've been told that you need 5 Accuracy mods, whether earpiece/implants and 2 enhances or 5 straight enhances. This gives around 99.5% hit and if you add another accuracy piece you end up around 101%. Which i guess could be a preference thing...

I think you used Mr. Robot to display gear but I'd just like a straight breakdown of XXXRating to get Y%, you need # of mod's to get this. I'm down to the last couple gear slots to upgrade and I'd like to see if (and I fear HOw) much crit I need.

This guide is scheduled for an update so keep that in mind.

Edited by Xinika

• 1 month later...
does the new 2.4 update affect the min-max? should i get obroan force mystic implants instead of stalker?

I will be updating this guide for 2.4 soon. You should get whatever max power output gear you can afford with having your crit still roughly around 20-22%

• 4 weeks later...

Hello!

I'm starting to play some wzs with my shadow and I'm thinking about how set up stats for pvp

Infiltration shadow

I really don't know how much stack our stats...any advice? can I use the same stats of ur guide xinika?

and another question: about HIilt..it gives 68exp (conqueror..for now my goal is full conq) but I can lose 68exp for a 72+Hilt that gives +95min dmg than conqueror hilt..so what do u think about? I'd choose 72+ hilt..

Edited by IInox

Hello!

I'm starting to play some wzs with my shadow and I'm thinking about how set up stats for pvp

Infiltration shadow

I really don't know how much stack our stats...any advice? can I use the same stats of ur guide xinika?

and another question: about HIilt..it gives 68exp (conqueror..for now my goal is full conq) but I can lose 68exp for a 72+Hilt that gives +95min dmg than conqueror hilt..so what do u think about? I'd choose 72+ hilt..

Not sure what you are completely asking but for you hilt question now you do not mix PvE and PvP gear bolster will wreck the item. To see this put the hilt in and go into a WZ and compare the stats the consensus is use PvP gear only.