I bought a Black on Black dye for 5K on the GTN...

Galbatorrix

I have gotten a Tythonian Force Master lightsaber and two Ziost Guardian lightsabers off the GTN for each less than 5,000 credits. I picked up 3-4 of the Devastator dual lightsabers for hundreds of credits each. I got some of the Thana Vesh and Restored Triumvirate pieces for about 500 credits each. I bought a Revan's belt off the GTN for about 400,000 and sold it for almost 2 million. Back before F2P and all the RE'ed +41 crystals, I picked up a Cyan crystal off the GTN for 10,000 credits and flipped it for a tidy profit. I have picked up several of the 450 artifact quality slicing missions for 7,000 to 8,000 each (that are generally selling on The Harbinger nowadays for 160,000 to 180,000). There's a particular chestpiece that I have purchased off the GTN at least 30-40 different times for 10,000 to 30,000 credits and flipped it for a sale price of 150,000 to 250,000 credits each time. I'm keeping the name of that one to myself though as it's a steady stream of easy income, lol.

Wow... I would contact the seller (as i did in the past with such purchases) to make things straight and trade the item back if he did it by an accident! This is a mistake, unintended... :/ The anguish he must be going through. He defo wanted to post it for 5 mil.

I'd do the same. Don't like to scam other guys just because they made a silly mistake. It can happen to anyone.

Reminds me that I ordered some time ago some color crystals from a guy. I told him he should CoD it to me for 1.3 million. What he did was: He sent me the crystals AND 1.3 million. Directly sent the credits back + another 1.3m as we agreed on.

I like to be honest so I don't get a negative reputation.

Edited by tman_ac

If I got a deal like you get due to someone not knowing, that's cool. But if I got a polite letter from someone explaining the error (and if I still had the item) I would probably give it back to him at the price that I got it for.

Yeah, if I got a really nice letter from someone explaining the mistake, I'd feel bad and return it, but if someone just acts like a jerk over it and threatens me, I'd say, sorry and good luck pal, it was your mistake.

Yeah, if I got a really nice letter from someone explaining the mistake, I'd feel bad and return it, but if someone just acts like a jerk over it and threatens me, I'd say, sorry and good luck pal, it was your mistake.

This is exactly why I said "nice". "Courteous" is a better word for what I meant to say though.

Good work, Op.

I once came across a besh pistol at 5,000k which I instantly resold for 40k. Vastly inferior, I'll grant - but it was on a new char on her first day in Coruscant and her bank balance went from10k to 50 - a lot for a lowbie :)

I've currently got Thana Vesh's leggings and boots in my hold. Bought 'em for 1k each - they go for 50k for the boots and 200k for the leggings on my server.

200k for black leggings? I know, I know - I don't understand it either.

thats quite a loss there... buying for 5million and selling for 40k

ouch

I bought my Supreme Inquisitor's Robe for 900k after watching the price for 2+ million for months. After that I found the rest of the gear for less than 100k right after that. It is amazing what you find if you are patient, like Revan's belt and bracers for 20k total! :D

After the Vice Commandant's pack hit last month, I found a Thana Vesh's Upper Body crate (chest and gloves) for 35k. The chest piece alone was going for 750k at the time. I turned around and sold them both asap and made almost 800k profit. Edited by TrickyNinja

I got a little one last night. Two Advanced Redoubt Augment 28's for 75k each. Selling on my server for 164k. Quick flip and a big thank-you to whomever foolishly listed those thinking someone who was going to equip them would buy them. That never works, and they never learn. :cool:

Just yesterday, I was looking to buy the Relaxed Jumpsuit Jacket for my smuggler and the cheapest I saw was like 180k at the time. I'm not rolling in credits by any definition of the word but it was doable for my budget. Then when I switched over to my main with the credits, I happened to see the same thing listed for 5k.

I don't think I ever bought something that fast before. I actually waited like a minute before going to the mailbox because I was hoping it wasn't a bid refund. I lucked out and saved 175k, which is big for me because I'm always broke. :p

I bought one of those most expensive CM sniper rifles for 1k credits, sold it for 250k or so. Later I did the same thing with restored triumvirate item, not sure which one that was. You got really lucky on this one. Congratz.

For some people, 2 million credits is well under a day's income. *shrug*

While this is true it's a bit pathetic at the same time. Unless you're making a score on the GTN (not typical) it takes hours each day doing dailies and FP's across multiple alts to make that kind of scratch. Which in turn means you don't have a job and have way too much time on your hands.