Who here is staying/unsubbing/unsure/waiting out their sub

Sir-Coffee

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=643138

1). (like stunbreak abilities cooldown being reset on death in 2.2) - This is a terrible change with the ability to use /stuck in warzones. Even without /stuck, this is a terrible change.(GL taking a node in civil war)

2). you should look forward to Game Update 2.4. /rubshands - So now we have to wait until August/September/October(Depending on patch delays) for another PvP update, and you can't even tell us what is included in 2.4?

I would like to have an outline of 2.3 and 2.4.

I am listening to

while hovering over the unsubscribe button, and if I choose to unsubscribe, I'll check for more information regarding patch 2.4 around august. I will most likely let my sub run its course for this month to see if any information is leaked, and simply unsubscribe if the developers don't care.

So as the title says, who here is Staying/unsubbing/unsure/waiting out their sub for more information?

I dunno, I really really have no idea anymore. I wanna stay but I'm not happy with this at all anymore, not 1 bit of happy left with pvp for me now.:(

The only reason I am subbed(Atm) is because this game is Star Wars... If this wasn't a star wars game, I wouldn't think twice about unsubbing.

It's like they are purposely trying to kill this game.

I'm unsubbed but that's just because I got a cargo hold of WZ passes and it'd be pretty foolish to continue to sub the game when I spent a lot of credits on them. I have literally every unlock purchased from GTN. I'll probably sub again when those passes run out, but it could take a while.

Unsubbed, have 4 months though but its summer so I play a lot less than in the winter. 1.4 will have to blow my mind to get me to come back.

I will miss facing you in warzones :(

I still haven't made my decision, however, I feel that Bioware told the PvP community "**** you" today.

I dunno, I really really have no idea anymore. I wanna stay but I'm not happy with this at all anymore, not 1 bit of happy left with pvp for me now.:(

This kinda sums up how I feel. I WANT to stay. But the biggest reason I do stay is because it's Star Wars.

I loved the old republic series for a while now and have been playing and subscribing for a few months and have been a dedicated pvper. However due to the lack of quality pvp content since 1.6 and the slap to the face to pvpers by bio ware with 2.4 I'm not going to renew my subscription when it runs out.

Just canceled after renewing it just two days ago.

However, I'm sure that once my play time runs out, I'll renew it again like a sucker, unless I get into beta for one of the upcoming MMOs before then.

I was always a fan of this game. Played since beta and stopped for a few months while I played other MMOs such as Tera and GW2 (both a crap, tbh), then I came back.

But with the recent news and the prospect of the future of this game, honestly, I'd be long gone if ESO had already been released.

The problem is that it is hard to find another MMO that worth the time and money.

Bathesda, please invite me to beta, pleeeeeease...

Edited by Capote

I am listening to this while hovering over the unsubscribe button, and if I choose to unsubscribe, I'll check for more information regarding patch 2.4 around august. I will most likely let my sub run its course for this month to see if any information is leaked, and simply unsubscribe if the developers don't care.

So as the title says, who here is Staying/unsubbing/unsure/waiting out their sub for more information?

I play unsubbed most of the time, it is a free to play game after all, did you care about that ?....hum well no, cause you don't care about me, I am merely another nobody, just like you.

Why do you think we care about what you did, what you may do, you are a 1/7 000 000 000e of humanity keep that in mind before posting the content of your breakfast, or telling us you won't continue paying full fare for that excellent game, we don't give a flying ****,

Stick to what ( you think ) could be improved and why ( PvP wise ) and bounce ideas with others instead of trying to blackmail the devs.

Edited by Ajuntalee

I play unsubbed most of the time, it is a free to play game after all, did you care about that ?....hum well no, cause you don't care about me, I am merely another nobody, just like you.

Why do you think we care about what you did, what you may do, you are a 1/7 000 000 000e of humanity keep that in mind before posting the content of your breakfast, or telling us you won't continue paying full fare for that excellent game, we don't give a flying ****,

Stick to what ( you think ) could be improved and why ( PvP wise ) and bounce ideas with others instead of trying to blackmail the devs.

Lol. Out of touch with reality.

I will miss facing you in warzones :(

I still haven't made my decision, however, I feel that Bioware told the PvP community "**** you" today.

Basically this. Still conflicted because I enjoy what's there, limited as it is. I can't see giving this organization any more money for a product that's clearly not catered to me at all.

Lol. Out of touch with reality.

tell me about that people never understand how little they matter to others, they all feel like they are the center of interest of the rest of the world.

I don't even remember who won the 100m at the last olympics, so no offense to any of you dues/ gals but I come here to discuss PvP,

I don't care who writes it,

I don't care who you are and who you are not, basically no-one but yourself kind of does.

Still laughing at this.

Use it to jump over death rays.

Looks like fun. Extra movement and being different is a good thing with the WoW cookie cutters wearing out their welcome.

Should have figured I'd grow tired of this game. Star Wars made it happen and the stories are ok, but end of the day; nothing really new here.

tell me about that people never understand how little they matter to others, they all feel like they are the center of interest of the rest of the world.

I don't even remember who won the 100m at the last olympics, so no offense to any of you dues/ gals but I come here to discuss PvP,

I don't care who writes it,

I don't care who you are and who you are not, basically no-one but yourself kind of does.

You obviously care enough to make a post.

LOL

On topic: Been here since BETA and cancelled some days ago. Sad to see what is happening. This game has so much potential. Have 50 days remaining and will keep an eye on the game to see if they implement something PVP wise that make me come back as subscriber again.

2). you should look forward to Game Update 2.4. /rubshands - So now we have to wait until August/September/October(Depending on patch delays) for another PvP update, and you can't even tell us what is included in 2.4?

I'm staying subscribed for the time being..........but, I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel like a sucker when I read quotes like this:

2). you should look forward to Game Update 2.4. /rubshands

Makes me think of this:

Unless 2.4 is something super epic like large scale open world PVP (which they've already implied is never coming back to the game at all outside of little token events) with epic faction battles, then I have no doubt I'll be disappointed with 2.4, as will everyone else.

Nope I just enjoy spreading my cynical philosophy, and reminding people they are meaningless beings on the surface of a meaningless rock, this game is all about fun and interraction nothing really matters in the end.

And I have nothing better to do with my time atm.

signed.

I for one enjoys PVP daily as an aspect of this game on all my chars and are pretty good at it, but I don't feel that PVP itself is so important that i consider it the only playable part of TOR. I spend even more time leveling, endgame FP/OPS etc.

If you have PVP as your only interest in TOR you are severely limiting youself to incomes and experiences you are paying for.

So, unsubbing if you don't get your PVP porridge just SO is childish.

Enjoy the trainride and try to participate in the rest of this huge game and look forward to PVP expansions WHEN THEY HAPPEN.

Nope I just enjoy spreading my cynical philosophy, and reminding people they are meaningless beings on the surface of a meaningless rock, this game is all about fun and interraction nothing really matters in the end.

And I have nothing better to do with my time atm.

If people are meaningless beings on the surface of a meaningless rock, then that means you yourself are a meaningless being and everything you say is meaningless.