Nostalgic anyone? The first forum snapshot after launch

DAMossimo

HAHA this on pvp forum

How to lose 400,000 subscribers in the first month, by BioWare

boy was he right, issue was no 50 bracket, remember the rapefest by 50 on low lvl players, damd game lost alot of subs that way.Not to mention thre champion bags lol omg people in my guild unsubbed because of them.

Heh - Great read, OP. Thanks for sharing that ... I was there!

Funny read seeing the concerns of yesteryear .... although it was sad to see people talking about servers that are no longer with us.:(

Also, this guy ......

Me me me!! I was. Hopefully they do something soon to attract me back :(

Sky, you've already posted a lengthy 'goodbye' this week. Just go already - the game's done with you.

After launch? Why so recent.

They ought to _RETURN_ the registration dates back to the avatar window so we can really see who was here and when.

THIS! I want my respect back! I was here....registered and lurking....from the beginning!

HAHA this on pvp forum

boy was he right, issue was no 50 bracket, remember the rapefest by 50 on low lvl players, damd game lost alot of subs that way.Not to mention thre champion bags lol omg people in my guild unsubbed because of them.

Remember they thought they would have 3 or 4 months before people hit endgame :rolleyes:

LOL @ the "NO ONE will care about the voice acting in one more month." thread.

Here i am, more than a year later, still listening to the voice acting.

And im certainly not alone :)

But to that threads point, it seems the majority just spacebar through every flashpoint now and have for a very long time, which I believe was the point of that thread.