CelCawdro

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It won't.

It would boost sales of CE boxes still on the market though. :D

hehe.

I would be curious as to what would make them happy. I mean, I agree they deserve some level of exclusivity considering it was promised to them quite a while ago...and the cost of the CE was substantial.

hehe.

I would be curious as to what would make them happy. I mean, I agree they deserve some level of exclusivity considering it was promised to them quite a while ago...and the cost of the CE was substantial.

Well, they are not all unhappy.... but those that are... they want lots of exlusive weapons and armor. But even if you give them something.. it's never exclusive enough or special enough. Alec would be happy with hood toggle. :D

Edited by Andryah

Well, they are not all unhappy.... but those that are... they want lots of exlusive weapons and armor. But even if you give them something.. it's never exclusive enough or special enough. Alec would be happy with hood toggle. :D

Personally I think there are plenty enough good looking weapons and armor that I don't really need them to add it to the CE vendor. Good looking dyes might actually get me excited about the CE vendor again. The stuff currently offered is pretty meh in my opinion.

It is for those that live in countries that still don't have access to one.

So you want sec key vendor exclusivity because some people don't have access to it at the moment but eventually will? Is that your implication? If so, this kind of "exclusivity" is nothing like CE vendor exclusivity because the CE is not made any longer and the sec key is.

I had a feeling a black combo color might do the trick...it is, after all, one of the best color combos in demand it seems, and one worth bragging about.

Don't get your hopes up, I would not be surprised if we get something like Pink and Neon Green or Blue and Yellow or something like that, so that they can put the more popular and usable colors on the CM.

What I truly wish for is the Jedi Battlelord Colors, as then I could have used it on my Valiant Jedi Armor and get the correct look as they have in the CGI intros. That would be Brown and very subtle light green color.

Edited by Merwanor

However, I talked to the team and the next time we update Dye Modules in the game, we will add another Dye Module to the CE vendor which will be bind on purchase. This way you will still have the two current dyes which you guys control the market on and in the future you will be receiving a Dye Module exclusive to just you.

Pleaaase make it a nice combination next time, not something that makes your eyes explode :)

Just a hint, since some the stuff with "primary black" goes for millions in the GTN, maybe give CE owners something with "primary black". Even when charging around 250K for it, this would be some kind of reward for CE owners ;)

I think the CE should get one of the super rares like black/white or black/black. As it will be BoP it won't change anything about the cartel packs or GTN prices for the ones available to everyone, and it would finally be something for CE folks to feel special about.

I don't believe it would lose them any money from dye packs because folks would still be buying them hoping for the unbound black dyes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey folks,

This was not intended, so apologies for that. The goal was for them to be accessible to CE owners directly. However, we are not going to adjust the current Modules as "the cat is a bit out of the bag" on this one and it is already accessible to the rest of the playerbase via trade/sale. Plus, the Collector's Edition folks will still be able to control the economy on this.

However, I talked to the team and the next time we update Dye Modules in the game, we will add another Dye Module to the CE vendor which will be bind on purchase. This way you will still have the two current dyes which you guys control the market on and in the future you will be receiving a Dye Module exclusive to just you.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

-eric

So why did you make one of the better color combos exclusive to CE with no way for the rest of the playerbase to obtain it now?

You couldn't give them exclusive "terrible to most, okay to a few" dye combo?

So why did you make one of the better color combos exclusive to CE with no way for the rest of the playerbase to obtain it now?

You couldn't give them exclusive "terrible to most, okay to a few" dye combo?

Thats the way thce CE vendor was supposed to work no? Offer cool exclusive stuff as a reward for buying the CE. Fact is almost nothing in the CE is actually exclusive apart from the dyes(since almost everything else is just reskins) so I don't think thats a reason to QQ

Thats the way thce CE vendor was supposed to work no? Offer cool exclusive stuff as a reward for buying the CE. Fact is almost nothing in the CE is actually exclusive apart from the dyes(since almost everything else is just reskins) so I don't think thats a reason to QQ

I don't believe I was QQing. Is that just something popular people want to go around saying now? *thumbs up* You go cool internet guy! :D

If the intent was to give CE the more sought after colors (and make them exclusive), then they may as well have given them the Black/Black, Black/White, Black/whatever and said "Sorry the color you've been wanting (playerbase) can't be had unless you bought the CE when TOR first came out."

Black/Whatever has proven to be the popular choice amongst the player base, and then they went and made one of them impossible to obtain from anyone else.