What's your end game armor guilty pleasure?

Galbatorrix

Well, it's been talked about to death on these forums and it's really no secret that a lot of people completely hate most of the designs when it comes to end game gear. My question is, do you secretly really love one of these supposed atrocities?

For me, it's definitely.... http://swtor.mmozone.de/wp-content/upload/2012/03/sith-inquisitor.jpg

I don't know why, but I love this outrageous armor set. Way more than any of the other SI end game stuff. I doubt I'll ever take it off! Though I do plan on changing the green color to maybe a dark grey once 2.1 hits.

What's yours?

Edited by Galbatorrix

i have always hated the tionese columi and rakata gloves and the "mittens" they appeared to have.

That being said i use the republic dancer gloves on all my female toons now.

As far as ugly stuff goes, i dig the old battlemaster inquisitor outfit. Wish i had a link.

i have always hated the tionese columi and rakata gloves and the "mittens" they appeared to have.

That being said i use the republic dancer gloves on all my female toons now.

As far as ugly stuff goes, i dig the old battlemaster inquisitor outfit. Wish i had a link.

This one?

http://www.oldrepublic.net/content/attachments/1519d1331595210-male-si-force-masters.jpg/

I love that one too. I wish the shells didn't require valor.

My female toons have mostly Relaxed Jumpsuit gear. I bought it off the GTN. The female toons look really good in it, especially the athletic-looking body shape. I usually rip out mods from basic gear and put it in the relaxed outfit.

Confession: I love the Black Hole/Campaign gear for Consulars. Especially on male characters, but so many people seemed to recoil in horror at the thought of their male character showing a little bit of skin. That reminds me of a Buddhist monk, with the shoulder being bare like that. Edited by Gwena