Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Patch 2.2. Prediction

Machine-Elf

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prediction for 2.2 and every other patch for the life of this game. Patch will launch and many people will freak out and immediately start ranting in the forum about how the patch/update is the worst thing to every happen to them in their lifetime and how their life is now ruined.

Prediction for 2.2 and every other patch for the life of this game. Patch will launch and many people will freak out and immediately start ranting in the forum about how the patch/update is the worst thing to every happen to them in their lifetime and how their life is now ruined.

Still. You have to admit this last one was pretty bad.

Will be focused on adding guild features and will be called—you guessed it!—"Guild Features".

Guild Ships will be included.

And no, I don't have any evidence for this. Just a hunch.

Will consist of Nightmare TFB and cartel stuff.

I could care less about guild ships until we get the ability to tax guild members. Guild tax first then stuff to spend that money on. I know some guilds already got a ton of money but some guilds got lazy members

you tax guilds and people will leave them...this is a dumb idea

you tax guilds and people will leave them...this is a dumb idea

One of the ways a Guild Tax can be implemented is that when Person A, in Guild B kills an npc and loots 100 credits X amount of credits are "created" and sent directly to Guild B.

So if I looted 1k of credits, 20 credits would be created and sent to my Guild. I would not lose any credits.

I am just hoping for a new WZ & FP

I personally would like to see a new Huttball map with some new mechanics.

I would also like to see a FP centered around something like saving the Kolto on Manaan and having some of the FP take place underwater.

My guess is one of the missing hard mode fp:s, maybe the missing nightmare op and loads of cartel market fluff. I would hope that they have a new fp or some other totally new content but I doubt they will.

It may be the flashpoint, Titans of Industry that was originally slated for Patch 1.3 before they turned 1.4 into an expansion called Rise of the Hutt Cartel. ToI was supposed to be with HK-51 and TFB. It may also be what was supposed to be 1.5, which I won't go into due to massive spoilers. I'd bet it's one of the two though.

Will be focused on adding guild features and will be called—you guessed it!—"Guild Features".

Guild Ships will be included.

And no, I don't have any evidence for this. Just a hunch.

And in constructing your Guild Ship, the Main Power Reactor will take approximately 200 Cartel Certificates to purchase.

Ive been very patient with this game. But mainly im a pvper. I cant get my hands on any significant crafting mats without spending loads of credits on it or going PVE.

Weve had the same warzones,(Edit : theyve added some wzs, but more would be a start) the same balance issues and the same problems all along.

If the devs dont stop pissing on the PVPers in this game, many of wich are bleeding subs already, Im afraid im giving up as well.

2.2 needs to be PVP oriented. If its any more customization crap like guild ships, ponies, hand-holding emotes or another OPS-mode..........

FIX rateds. FIX balance.

Edited by Dasgruberg

Paid server transfers and a new WZ. While I mostly PVE, I feel for the PVP'ers who have not seen any real content in going on 6 months.

I know enough people who said if no PvP content is released in 2.2 they will most likely be moving on.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.