Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Patch 2.2. Prediction

Machine-Elf

Will be focused on adding guild features and will be called—you guessed it!—"Guild Features".

Guild Ships will be included.

And no, I don't have any evidence for this. Just a hunch.

Edited by Machine-Elf

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I predicit a riot, no but seriously, i predict the super secret space project, im betting that it will drop bang on the same time the EA press release hits at E3 that is miraculosly on the same day and time. Spooky.

I could care less about guild ships until we get the ability to tax guild members. Guild tax first then stuff to spend that money on. I know some guilds already got a ton of money but some guilds got lazy members

I predict Nightmare TfB and/or Nightmare SnV. And maybe a new WZ. There has been some datamining of a new instance, I think maybe that will be a new 5man possibly in 2.2 if all three of the other things I listed aren't in it.

I predicit a riot, no but seriously, i predict the super secret space project, im betting that it will drop bang on the same time the EA press release hits at E3 that is miraculosly on the same day and time. Spooky.
i would love for it to be this,but i won't set myself up for sadness though

i would love for it to be this,but i won't set myself up for sadness though

Its the only thing i can think of that they wouldnt be giddy to tell us about, ops and flashpoints the tell us about, even warzones they do. its not an event cos gree is coming between 2.1 and 2.2

I could care less about guild ships until we get the ability to tax guild members. Guild tax first then stuff to spend that money on. I know some guilds already got a ton of money but some guilds got lazy members

Only if this was a choice for a guild. I would never tax my guild.

I predict NiM TFB for sure, and some guild features. What I hope for is a new flashpoint. Maybe S&V NiM too.

Someone mentioned "guild tax". What WoW does is deposit a small percentage of income into the guild bank BUT it doesn't actually take money from you. It copies that percentage and matches it. Nobody actually loses any of their own money.

my prediction? Pain.

Aw, thought it was going to be this

Edited by chuixupu

I think the Guild idea is a good one. Don't think you'll see Capital Ships, but more of a convenience patch with a massive Guild update. Thinking Guild quests, progression, calender ect. A solid update, but nothing that is going to knock your socks off.

But if you're reading this BW, you are more than welcome to knock my socks off.

I predict NiM TFB for sure, and some guild features. What I hope for is a new flashpoint. Maybe S&V NiM too.

Someone mentioned "guild tax". What WoW does is deposit a small percentage of income into the guild bank BUT it doesn't actually take money from you. It copies that percentage and matches it. Nobody actually loses any of their own money.

That's something I'd like to see. Some of the "Guild Level" perks were really interesting. It's also another grindy time-sink that I would gladly waste 200+ hours on :-D

Guild Achievements, and as you gain them, you level up and gain new "Perks" for your guild. I always thought those were fun!

Will be focused on adding guild features and will be called—you guessed it!—"Guild Features".

Guild Ships will be included.

And no, I don't have any evidence for this. Just a hunch.

Meh...sounds like too much work. I'm guessing a few space missions or a new FP.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.