You Might Be a PvPer If...

GalnarDegana

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might be a PvPer if...

19. You instinctively flinch when you hear either the stealth sound or the vibroknife sound.

Using this for a sig, funny as hell! :D

Edited by Caeliux

You might be a PvPer if...

2. You have your camera zoomed really, really far out all the time.

4. You turn with a mouse.

5. Your stunbreaker is hotkeyed.

6. You know what is meant by “grass” and “snow.”

10. You look at all of the other classes’ changes in Patch Notes first, so you can view yours with the balance changes in mind.

11. Throw the Huttball is permanently on your skillbars, if it isn’t keybound.

12. You know where ALL of your CC skills are.

14. You heal, move, heal, move in regular play.

17. When they removed skills from the game in Update 2.0, you didn’t even notice, because they weren’t on your bars to begin with.

18. You spend a lot of time on the fleets, dancing around terminals.

19. You instinctively flinch when you hear either the stealth sound or the vibroknife sound.

20. You use in-combat stealth skills so you can use your opener again, only to remember that in regular combat, it resets the mobs.

22. You circle strafe around a regular mob, even though it just keeps facing you..

24. You feel strange if you stop moving while fighting a mob.

32. You keep going to bed at 3 AM because warzones are like crack, and "just one more won't hurt me."

33. You think Smash is OP.

This from a PvE'er, well, now-a-days mainly a PvE'er. :)

And....

20. Is simply evil

22. Unfair!

Thanks for the laughs :)

Edited by Gloomycakes

- you know the rotation of every class/spec in the game (mainly burst) and get mad when people don't do it correctly

- instinctively interrupt all bosses regardless of immunity

- You have no idea what your abilities are called apart from 1, 2, 3, shift+1, mouse button 3 etc...

My wife.

To be fair, she PvPs too. I didn't do it again though.

:p

One of my best friends has a 1-yr-old that he calls "noob" affectionately. Which, he is kind of a noob at life lol.

Definitely needs to be ON TOP of the list.

I would put the credits one on the top of the list, since that is so, so, so, SO true, but I don't want to renumber them lol.

Using this for a sig, funny as hell! :D

*gasp* I made someone's sig! :D /crossesoffbucketlist

You wonder why your ambush isn't doing 8k+ on DK.

What is DK? Is that one of the new bosses in the new operation?

- you know the rotation of every class/spec in the game (mainly burst) and get mad when people don't do it correctly

- instinctively interrupt all bosses regardless of immunity

- You have no idea what your abilities are called apart from 1, 2, 3, shift+1, mouse button 3 etc...

This is hilariously true. I remember the first time I was in Explosive Conflict to fill a spot for a guildmate, and I instinctively interrupted one of the mobs' casts and it wiped our group because that was apparently bad. I literally had to move interrupt off of my bars, because I couldn't stop myself the next time either lol.

Aaaaannnndd I just remembered that I forgot EC in one of the entries...fixing now...

"41. You regularly state that you beat other players, not because you are good, but because they suck."

Wow!!!!!!!! I'm impressed OP. You know me better than I know myself.

Edited by skincarver

My undergraduate was in mathematics. ;)

As was mine. 0.o

You heal in cover while fighting mobs.

...................... I do this for my progression group that I lead. I remember when we were clearing 10 stack DT and I popped my cover key out of habit. It rolled my character right in front of the boss and I flipped out. My guild still makes fun of me for doing this, but I can't stop.

Edited by MelliMelon

• 2 weeks later...