Bioware, do you know the PVP map cycling is an issue right now?

Individual

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/signed

I believe there was another thread about this very issue. People have been getting several matches of the same WZ in a row for a while now. I too do not wish to see multiple Hypergates in a row! (Or any WZ repeated 6 times in a row for that matter, but I hate Hypergate so I'm picking on it)

Edit: OP, looks like the other thread was you haha :D

Edited by chimex

So it isn't just me. I started keeping track tonight cause I thought I was going crazy.

31 WZ's today and 18 of them were Novare. Another 6 were CW. 4 Huttballs, 2 AH, and one lonely VS wrap it up. Nights have pretty much been like that since 2.0 dropped.

The least it could do is get stuck on Huttball. :)

Is this at all related to getting stuck in a warzone after it has ended? This has happened to me now, and never once did before ROTHC, so I wonder if it's related.

No, that's not what we are talking about at all. What we are claiming, is that although the WZ's are meant to be random, we are for some reason, getting the same one several times over. EG: People are playing 6 Hypergates in a row.

No, that's not what we are talking about at all. What we are claiming, is that although the WZ's are meant to be random, we are for some reason, getting the same one several times over. EG: People are playing 6 Hypergates in a row.

I realize the claim, and I understand the OP.

I'm just wondering if it's at all coincidental. From a programming perspective, sometimes two different but somewhat related issues, happening in a coincidental manner, can actually be related.

So since I never noticed the "stuck in a warzone afterwards forever" issue until now, I wonder if it's in any way related to the "Never get a new warzone map" issue. Only Bioware's programmers know.

But, maybe this issue has always existed, and has nothing to do with it. I've just never experienced it. The other players could tell me if this issue has existed since launch...

For the record, I have played several ACW's in a row and scratched my head wondering what the deal was with that...

The least it could do is get stuck on Huttball. :)

Yeah!

I could play 100 Huttball matches in a row because every game is different and I totally love this warzone! :D

_____

Anybody else recognized problems with the forum?

Some other weirdness:

Last night I was playing Republic and kept getting sim after sim after sim, which like never happens on Republic. So after about five in a row, I hopped on an Imp character and saw there were about the same number of people in the fleet, so I asked in Gen chat if no one was PvPing, and several people said they'd been doing mostly sims too.

/signed

I believe there was another thread about this very issue. People have been getting several matches of the same WZ in a row for a while now. I too do not wish to see multiple Hypergates in a row! (Or any WZ repeated 6 times in a row for that matter, but I hate Hypergate so I'm picking on it)

Edit: OP, looks like the other thread was you haha :D

Yup lol

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=628941

Yeah, I've noticed a change in the way maps are rotated. It used to be fairly rare to get the same warzone twice or three times in a row and when it happened it was often because the second or third time you were joining a match half-way through.

The morning 2.0 went live I got Huttball 4 times in a row - I actually thought other maps might be borked. Since then there's been clusters of each warzone repeatedly. I got Ancient Hypergates three times in a row - all three times with no healers on my team.

Hypergate , how I would dream of getting hypergate :eek:

Here's my rotation:

Voidstar/huttballVoidstar/huttballVoidstar/huttballVoidstar/huttballVoidstar/huttballVoidstar/huttballVoidstar/huttballVoidstar/huttballVoidstar/huttballVoidstar/huttballVoidstar/huttball/NovarreCoastVoidstar/huttballVoidstar/huttballVoidstar/huttballVoidstar/huttballVoidstar/huttballVoidstar/huttballVoidstar/huttballVoidstar/huttballVoidstar/huttballVoidstar/huttballVoidstar/huttballVoidstar/huttballVoidstar/huttballVoidstar/huttballVoidstar/huttballVoidstar/huttballVoidstar/huttball

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.