Game Update 2.1: Dance of the Hutts!

EricMusco

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a slap in the face to <fill in your favorite class> . PVP is now a complete and utter joke. Theory crafting shows that a hybrid <insert OP FoTM Class> will completely dominate Dance Offs, because they will have a .00001% faster GCD due to <insert random skill here>. Further Bioware didn't realize that you can combine <insert esoteric skill> with <insert esoteric emote> to <insert some random thing that makes no sense>.

Come on. Isn't there a single Dev out there that actually PVPs or are you all playing hybrid <insert OP FoTM Class> and this is the only way you can actually win a PVP match?

That's it as soon as I move out of my mommy's basement and get a real life I'm out of here. And no you can't have my stuff!

• Dev Post
Eric could you give us a hint about the Huttese Transporter characteristics, like speed and knock off protection?

I'm guessing speed is around 10% and protection equivalent to the Avalanche tank or better?

I would love to help! The Huttese Transporter moves at a whopping 5% movement speed. On the plus side, while riding the Huttese Transporter you are completely immune to being knocked off! However... sometimes your Hutt will just throw you off because he feels like it. You know how Hutts are.

-eric

why do people always fall for these things, i personally find april fool crap rather childish and they could use the effort they made for this april fools joke, which is funny 1% of the time, into fixing the game, this game would be a whole lot better.

why do people always fall for these things, i personally find april fool crap rather childish and they could use the effort they made for this april fools joke, which is funny 1% of the time, into fixing the game, this game would be a whole lot better.

In the words of the immortal Sgt Hulka....

"lighten up Francis"

This probably took 20 minutes of effort to put together and zero time by an actual developer. Not doing this would not have allowed them to change one thing in the game and it provided some minor amusement to people.

How do you know the didn't bash this out in their lunch hour? Or are people working through their lunch hours these days.

I would love to help! The Huttese Transporter moves at a whopping 5% movement speed. On the plus side, while riding the Huttese Transporter you are completely immune to being knocked off! However... sometimes your Hutt will just throw you off because he feels like it. You know how Hutts are.

-eric

What are these things going to eat?

What are these things going to eat?

Hopefully the current models they're using for kids in this game. Playing Republic is scary when one of those can turn up in a cut scene at any moment. At least the Empire has the right approach.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.