Game Update 2.1: Dance of the Hutts!

EricMusco

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait...hold on....

The Hutt Cartel has realized that absolute power stems from knowledge in the dancing arts. They have put out a galactic imperative to find the best dancer and promote them to majesty. In the PvP area, Toborro’s Shakedown, players must use new dance combat skills to face off against other players for unique rewards!

This seems like a sniper nerf. Their immobility due to reliance on cover will make them terrible dancers.

I guess you took all the 'nerf snipers!' PTS threads to heart.

Edited by stuffystuffs

Wait...hold on....

This seems like a sniper nerf. Their immobility due to reliance on cover will make them terrible dancers.

I guess you took all the 'nerf snipers!' PTS threads to heart.

There are dancers you can do while squatting. All Snipers twerk.

You are easily amused if you think this is a good April fools joke. Seriously. How many times will we do the same tired joke with a different skin?

Would be funnier if they actually implemented something this ridiculous while every one thought it was a joke at this point.

Now are the classes going to be balanced before these PvP areas get implemented? I fear that the many Sith fashion designs and armors may trump the Jedi Knight's endless amount of hoods... Hoods aren't good dancing material. Bioware, please let us know if we can dance equally before this goes live! And will my Hutt Transporter go 110% speed? Otherwise what's the point of wasting all those coins!?

Hehe.. I enjoyed this April Fools, Bioware. However, some in game Aprils Fools would be hilarious. I remember SOE putting Krayt Dragons in the Bestine Spaceport one year.

:p