Gree even XP Exploit fix FAILED!!!!!

Hizoka

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

All of these newbs entering 50's PVP is going to be awesome - imo.

They have hideous gear, and will be weeks before they have good PVP gear, and they will be farmed.. Endlessly.

I queued for LI HM last night, one of our DPS had 13k health and was wearing blue armors + green (low lvl) implants... He got the kick to find a second DPS wearing stuffs hardly better.

The whole XP farming on Ilum did a great job :o

Hey folks,

We are aware of this and looking into it. Thanks!

-eric

Eric really there is nothing broken. Everything is working fine. You deserve a weekend off. Go out and get some sun, play with the kids (if you have any), tell the wife you love her (if you have one) and enjoy your time away.

Trust in the force, everything is fine.

I queued for LI HM last night, one of our DPS had 13k health and was wearing blue armors + green (low lvl) implants... He got the kick to find a second DPS wearing stuffs hardly better.

The whole XP farming on Ilum did a great job :o

***?

why were they trying to do LI without rakata gear?:confused:

that is more noobness, than newbness

Eric really there is nothing broken. Everything is working fine. You deserve a weekend off. Go out and get some sun, play with the kids (if you have any), tell the wife you love her (if you have one) and enjoy your time away.

Trust in the force, everything is fine.

This, quoting for emphasis.

Hey folks,

-eric

lemme grab my tinfoil hat.....there's a mole inside bioware who's powerleveling alts on ilum....

>.>

<.<

That said, if it auto-kicks in once double xp starts, all good, if it doesn't, please do not even think of taking down the server again, because than that will affect EVERYONE, including those who specifically were going to quest/run space missions/etc. the normal way.

Bringing the server down during double xp WILL cause you to lose subscribers, leaving the server up with an unintended game mechanic that you yourself didn't consider an exploit will not.

Just an fyi.

lemme grab my tinfoil hat.....there's a mole inside bioware who's powerleveling alts on ilum....

>.>

<.<

That said, if it auto-kicks in once double xp starts, all good, if it doesn't, please do not even think of taking down the server again, because than that will affect EVERYONE, including those who specifically were going to quest/run space missions/etc. the normal way.

Bringing the server down during double xp WILL cause you to lose subscribers, leaving the server up with an unintended game mechanic that you yourself didn't consider an exploit will not.

Just an fyi.

while im not gonna do the ilum grind (godsend to those will), dont bring the server down after the db xp weekend kick off. my guild is starting our raid tonight, and can assure u dont want to end our raid for something really minor

LOL, and the people soon to be butthurt and crying on the boards will be the ones planning to head out to Illum for some more exploiting, er I mean tradional MMO grinding :rolleyes:. You know like all MMO's that hike up a lower level player to level cap stats so they can kill max level mobs for full max level mob XP. Oh that's right. There is no game that does that because that would be idiotic.

And thanks for reaffirming the fact that the people that hang out on the boards are lazy arse complainers that want everything made easy. As if you can't tell by the theme of every post on the front page and the people high-fiving each other in it.

Edited by sumuji

It's Tricky to code around, to code around the XP boost

It's Tricky...it's Tricky (Tricky) Tricky (Tricky)

It's Tricky...Tr-tr-tr-tricky (Tricky) Trrrrrrrrrrricky

I met this little jedi, her level was kinda low like

Went to Ilum to get herself Gree questing, I had to level resting

These lowbies are so lazy, all they just say is level me

and take the quest then drop and rest, I said "It's not that easy"

It's Tricky...it's Tricky (Tricky) Tricky (Tricky)

It's Tricky...Tr-tr-tr-tricky (Tricky) Trrrrrrrrrrricky

LOL, and the people soon to be butthurt and crying on the boards will be the ones planning to head out to Illum for some more exploiting, er I mean tradional MMO grinding :rolleyes:. You know like all MMO's that hike up a lower level player to level cap stats so they can kill max level mobs for full max level mob XP. Oh that's right. There is no game that does that because that would be idiotic.

And thanks for reaffirming the fact that the people that hang out on the boards are lazy arse complainers that want everything made easy. As if you can't tell by the theme of every post on the front page and the people high-fiving each other in it.

yup butthurt and crying...like u?

i wont be going to ilum, and why would i? i like WZs and if im lvling a new toon, i want that toon to be ready and stock with max rwz and wz comms b4 50.

Edited by astrobearx

required, maybe not. at least need to make the run smoother? most definitely

or at least something with equal or better stats

Your post say doing LI without Rakakta gear is noobness, but nvm that's another topic.

On topic, i don't think they should patch it now because if it break something else they will have a very bad weekend. So just go home and enjoy your weekend Bioware :D

For all those barking about crap gear 50's showing up to PVP and FP's....

Other than there's more at a time, how is this ANY Different from normal? You still have players that don't know what LI even is, who don't know that there's entry level gear available to them...

I don't see how this is any different than any other day.

last double exp weekend I went from 18-36 without touching Ilum. I've got 6 other 50's that didn't have the benefit of double xp, or Ilum, I think I'm entitled to do something different for a change..

Of course the difference is I know what's available and I know what I'm doing so I don't impact the whiners barking about nothing.

You guy's complain on fleet when GF takes forever, then when there's a way to give out more 50's to actually do them, you complain more. Seriously... Get over it.

LOL! You're the only one looking like a "lazy arse complainer" (your quote). I think it's almost cute how you think "for full max level mob XP" is true. I won't bother to correct you, but you are wrong.

Hey folks,

-eric

Newsflash: The devs don't care about xp farming on Ilum. They pretended to fix it to shut up the cry babies.

Eric, I appreciate your presence on the forums, but the devs have an awful lot of important issues to resolve in this game. They probably don't want to hear about a silly non-issue, that a very vocal, whiny, minority of players are up in arms about.

Edited by Samoth_Nomad

If confirmed, I think we need a word about your willing/unwilling to take actions against it.

Pfft! Let it go. Players grouping up and killing mobs isn't nearly the actionable offense you may think it is.

against what? ppl playing the game not the way u like them too?

why does he need to give you his word? what are you gonna do? QQ?

No! I just want to be sure, before spend another 1-2 hrs to this stupid xp-farm! :D