Gree even XP Exploit fix FAILED!!!!!

Hizoka

So what you are effectively saying is after you have grinded countless hours you can then grind faster than those who have not grinded as long as you to begin with.

People need to really watch what they post... Example the person I qouted explains that he can powerlevel faster than someone on illum using a exploit.. but fails to see the flaw he posted about having to grind many long hours to reach max legacy to get to the point that he could level up faster than a exploit. AKA he claims that it's no big deal but shows intruth it is a big deal because people are bypassing what others are having to do to get a perk.

lol i used CC to get to max Wz legacy, hence no major grind

so no, IT IS NO BIG DEAL

stop acting like a special snowflake bro. there are multiple to get to the top

some do things traditionally, other buy their way or find orthodox ways to the goal line

as long u get there, whydoes it matter

Edited by astrobearx

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"This game sucks because no one wants to group. It's an online single player RPG." ... "This game sucks because people are grouping and leveling too fast."

"This game sucks because CM is P2W" ... "This game sucks because because I have to pay for vanity stuff."

"This game suck because there is no PVP on Ilum" ... "The game sucks because there is PVP on Ilum."

BW, for the love of my sanity, can I please have my own private forums so that I can procrastinate from doing my job in peace? I would be happy to just post & reply to my own threads. Trust me, the voices in my head make more sense than any of the QQ'ers in this thread or in the 600 barber-shop QQ threads.

Lol " oh my god not everyone agrees on everything the world is to complex for me, please bioware let me live as complete intellectual shut-in" :D

"This game sucks because no one wants to group. It's an online single player RPG." ... "This game sucks because people are grouping and leveling too fast."

"This game sucks because CM is P2W" ... "This game sucks because because I have to pay for vanity stuff."

"This game suck because there is no PVP on Ilum" ... "The game sucks because there is PVP on Ilum."

BW, for the love of my sanity, can I please have my own private forums so that I can procrastinate from doing my job in peace? I would be happy to just post & reply to my own threads. Trust me, the voices in my head make more sense than any of the QQ'ers in this thread or in the 600 barber-shop QQ threads.

You have voices in your head? There's a therapy for that.

All of these newbs entering 50's PVP is going to be awesome - imo.

They have hideous gear, and will be weeks before they have good PVP gear, and they will be farmed.. Endlessly.

I have gotten called out for being "Immortal!" sooo many times since last weekend!

Op is probably the kind of kid who goes "Teacher, teacher, Jimmy said a bad word...".

Let the people powerlevel if they want to, if does not affect you or your gameplay in any way.

people are petty they can't stand it if someone is doing something they can't/won't these are the pathetic people of the world that wil pretend to be your friend, then use any kind of information they get to pull themselves ahead while shoving you down.... these are the people that were the bullies in school, that picked on little kids and shoved smaller kids around on the playground.

does it matter if people are powerleveling ? not even in the least. you level more than fast enough with double xp, just doing class quests and planet story. so the moral of the story is **** and play the game stop being such babies.

it seems even after the "fix" they are still able to farm just fine out there... now you need to list it as an EXPLOIT and ban/roll back the people exploiting what you said should not be happening.

What a sour grape.:rolleyes:

If people want to forgo the normal questing by grinding mobs on Ilum, and get slightly more xp doing that, what's the harm.

What a sour grape.:rolleyes:

If people want to forgo the normal questing by grinding mobs on Ilum, and get slightly more xp doing that, what's the harm.

+9000

seriously, who bish about this stuff over the OTHER BUGS IN GAME?

i mean really, make you wonder about ppl sometime

All of these newbs entering 50's PVP is going to be awesome - imo.

They have hideous gear, and will be weeks before they have good PVP gear, and they will be farmed.. Endlessly.

oh hell yeah, when i hit lvl 50 i already had 3000 rank wz and max normal wzs. i just need to get my valor up so i can use my elites WH gear

i say let the newbs do whatever they want and come to WZ in pve armor or recruit gear lol :rak_04:

Edited by astrobearx

Who cares? How does it negatively impact your gaming experience at all? So people get to level 50 faster. So what? Oh what would we do if everyone was level 50 after the double xp weekends are over? How will we ever be able to find groups for operations or find people when RotHC comes out to do heroics with? This is by far the dumbest complaint I've ever seen.

this quote is win.

SOme people just don't get it. Without the bolster than CANNOT gain fast XP as a low level. The will get virtually no xp grouped with 50s that are killing the stuff. PowerLEveling has never been exploiting. This bolster issue in Ilum was something they didn't expect. It is fixed now so no more uber leveling for lowbies. Those who say it isn't fixed are idiots.

Maybe it goes active with the Double XP goes active. Either way, does it really matter? Even Bioware doesn't even really call it an exploit.
exactly, they were just trying to alleviate the whining

i suggest those who have "issues" with this find something else to do.

SOme people just don't get it. Without the bolster than CANNOT gain fast XP as a low level. The will get virtually no xp grouped with 50s that are killing the stuff. PowerLEveling has never been exploiting. This bolster issue in Ilum was something they didn't expect. It is fixed now so no more uber leveling for lowbies. Those who say it isn't fixed are idiots.
umm

the bolster is still on, hence the thread :rolleyes:

the bolster was supposed to be removed do that a level 27 cannot survive fighting anything on the planet... that failed... i'm sorry you are not able to grasp that. Now that they have said you are not supposed to be able to do it it is now an exploit.

Patch Note

Bolster has been temporarily removed on The Western Ice Shelf of Ilum so that lower level players can no longer use the area to level up more quickly than intended.

their "Fix" didn't fix the issue.

So? What does it matter to you? There is no "issue" with grouping up and killing **edit**. That mechanic is working 100% as intended.

In fact, if Bolster WAS removed, you are not only oddly concerned with things that are of no concern to you, but you'd also be 100% WRONG about it not being "fixed".

If BioWare are in anyway competent, they would've added a trigger to the double xp code that turns off Ilum bolster whilst it is active.

I'm sure they did their homework. How they chose to solve it does not mean they are incompetent if they didn't do it YOUR way.

Why does this need posted again:

People going to illum and grinding mobs is NO DIFFERENT than grinding mobs in any other part of the game. It has nothing to do with level now. Now that bolster is removed they only get the "standard" XP per the original game design.

If someone low level wants to go there and grind on mobs to get some XP, that's NORMAL design. If they have a level 50 babysitter, who cares. Again, they only get XP per normal setup.

Now that bolster is removed

Bolster was NOT REMOVED.

Personally I don't care. Let them ops it up to 50.

Edited by Rogean

Bolster was NOT REMOVED.

Personally I don't care. Let them ops it up to 50.

If only the OP would have taken a moment to mention that huh? Instead, that anger and fury was tearing him up inside while he thought of all the hideous names to call people who dared to group up, and not once did he mention this.

it seems even after the "fix" they are still able to farm just fine out there... now you need to list it as an EXPLOIT and ban/roll back the people exploiting what you said should not be happening.

what exploit are they using? they are killing mobs for xp....OMG!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!! no one should be allowed to do that.